Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-20-2018, 09:27 AM

Default Advice on shipping options

I lent this trailer to a coworker and it blew a tire en route. I paid to have tire replaced but it ended up damaging the fender. The shop in Valemont that they took it to removed the damaged fender instead of just bending it back to get it through the trip. Unfortunately the trailer can not be driven back without the fender so I need to make some arrangements. I have found a local guy who will install it but I need to ship the cargo trailer fender from Edmonton to Oliver BC. I am looking for any advice on best and most economical way to get it there.

There is no trailer shop there that I can order from directly so I need to ship from here or from manufacturer.

any advice on best way to do this

LK
Old 03-20-2018, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond k View Post
I lent this trailer to a coworker and it blew a tire en route. I paid to have tire replaced but it ended up damaging the fender. The shop in Valemont that they took it to removed the damaged fender instead of just bending it back to get it through the trip. Unfortunately the trailer can not be driven back without the fender so I need to make some arrangements. I have found a local guy who will install it but I need to ship the cargo trailer fender from Edmonton to Oliver BC. I am looking for any advice on best and most economical way to get it there.

There is no trailer shop there that I can order from directly so I need to ship from here or from manufacturer.

LK

Try Overland West out of Edmonton.

BW
Old 03-20-2018, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond k View Post

LK

There is a princess auto in kelowna that carries fenders depending on your trailer. Might be easier to have it shipped from there to the shop.
Old 03-20-2018, 12:32 PM

Greyhound?
Old 03-20-2018, 12:42 PM

AO pony express!!

Ask if anyone is heading that way

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 03-20-2018, 05:34 PM

Default lordco

lordco sell's trailer parts and have an outlet there 250-498-0600
Old 03-20-2018, 09:50 PM

I'd second Greyhound.