Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 05-10-2008, 09:36 PM

Default new bow ya!!!

just got my PSE dream season X Force bow. If anyone is looking to get a new bow.Shoot the x force it's nuts! I set my pins at 30 40 50 60 80 now and can group 3 arrows in 6in from 80 yards it's nuts!Just check them out you'll enjoy shooting them.The dream season has a 7in brace,and shoots around 330fps to 340fps.I just can't beleave how good it shoots.I'm shooting my wasp hammer's" fixed 3 blade muzzy look alikes" from 80 to 90 yards and grouping them.I know it's hard to belive but it's nuts.Sorry for going on but i'm so happy with my new bow.i'll have a pic later but i'm sure every one has seen one.Oh well sorry about bragin it up.Just havin fun with it thought i'd tell someone.The wife dosn't thing it's as cool as i do.lol
Old 05-10-2008, 11:09 PM

Been planning on retiring the Tomkat to backup duty and upgrading in the near future. Kinda leaning towards a Mathews, but I may have to sample the X-Force after a review like this!!!! Enjoy your new toy, Jaybull
Old 05-11-2008, 12:11 AM

Jay B! That's awsome man! Tough to beat a new toy for sure.

Islander, if you're thinking Matthews, you gotta try out the DSX. We farted around with about 20 or so bows one day at the Calgary Archer Center. I pulled back 70lbs with it almost easier and smoother than I can with mine set at 60lbs! Very, very sweet unit.

Tree
Old 05-11-2008, 07:03 AM
Hoochie Papa

Ahhhhhhhh, I remember the day I brought my baby bow home. I was so proud.

New bows are awesome. And shooting groups like that make a guy even happier about the purchase. What did you put on for sights and rest and quiver?
Old 05-11-2008, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoochie Papa View Post
Ahhhhhhhh, I remember the day I brought my baby bow home. I was so proud.

New bows are awesome. And shooting groups like that make a guy even happier about the purchase. What did you put on for sights and rest and quiver?
I am still using the copper john dead nuts sight,And the ripcord from my hoyt.My hoyt was having some tuning issuses this year.After a lot of asking and tinkering we came to concluion no one new what the hell was wrong
with it. Just wouldn't tune worth a crap.All this before bear season. Long story short i had been shooting a x force and dxt and some other bows at the hunt shop.The owner of the shop new i realy liked the x force a lot,but just got my bow a year ago.I just don't have the money to buy another bow and he new it.So he walked into the back of the shop where i was tring anything to get my bow to tune and handed me a brand new dreamseason x force.He said 2 hundred and your hoyt.It took me seconds to say yes.He said he would get to the bottom of the hoyt if it killed him.So if i'm rambleing on it's cuz finaly i got a bow that tunes good and lanches bh's perfect from 80 yards.Not that i would hunt from there but it makes 40 yards a chip shot and gives me confidiance to know my bow will shot stright.What a releaf.
Old 05-11-2008, 09:27 AM

Default new bow

new bow.jpg
Old 05-11-2008, 09:29 AM
Hoochie Papa

What a deal!! Now that is what I call service. Guess he just guaranteed your business for life. Wish more shops would operate that way.
Old 05-11-2008, 11:13 PM

hey i know where you are coming from! last week i picked up my x force and its an awesome bow!
Old 06-04-2008, 12:35 PM

I have the X-force SS, myself. I love it, smooth shooting, tight groups, its just a fun bow to shoot.
Old 06-05-2008, 11:43 PM

Default new bow

Jaybull which shop did you get your bow from . You quoted the Hunt shop but , did you mean The Hunters Edge shop ?