Old 01-06-2017, 11:54 AM

so why not get a group of lets say 6 to 10 guys together
set these goofs up
catch em in the act
drag their sorry butts out to the barn
strip them nekid
give em a good old spanking on the bare butt cheeks till they are raw
with a thrashing machine belt
then wait till almost rush hour in the morning and zip tie them to a corner light post in town, nekid in -40 with a sign hung on their necks
saying they were caught breaking and entering
and a stern warning to keep their mouths shut if the know what's good for them
and a note to the rcmp if they don't want more of this then start doing their jobs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg t7965.jpg (15.4 KB, 100 views)
shoot where their
going not where they been,

Last edited by Diesel_wiesel; 01-06-2017 at 12:00 PM.
Old 01-06-2017, 12:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel_wiesel View Post
so why not get a group of lets say 6 to 10 guys together
set these goofs up
catch em in the act
drag their sorry butts out to the barn
strip them nekid
give em a good old spanking on the bare butt cheeks till they are raw
with a thrashing machine belt
then wait till almost rush hour in the morning and zip tie them to a corner light post in town, nekid in -40 with a sign hung on their necks
saying they were caught breaking and entering
and a stern warning to keep their mouths shut if the know what's good for them
and a note to the rcmp if they don't want more of this then start doing their jobs
you lost me at strip them naked
Old 01-06-2017, 12:05 PM

not sure way people are on 7MM for wanting to protect his stuff it is his right
Old 01-06-2017, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDK71 View Post
not sure way people are on 7MM for wanting to protect his stuff it is his right
Morally and ethically he is 110% in the right.
Legally not so much, although he should be.
Old 01-06-2017, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish_e_o View Post
you lost me at strip them naked
Banjo music optional
Old 01-06-2017, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7mmremmag View Post
Than why dont you post your ****ing address so these idiots can come steal your stuff easily.
Because im done with it.
You bet I will shoot them, I have a beautiful 20g SxS with #2's ready to give them atleast two good reasons to never come back to my house.
Birdshot will probably get you a lesser charge in court. You can tell the judge you didn't want to hurt the poor little misunderstood victim of our unfair society too much.
Old 01-06-2017, 01:35 PM

There's no doubt that it is a problem. Just look at how many threads here have been made about rural home invasion and robbery. Like said before, it's the perfect scam.

Drive around in the country side in a plain stolen pickup, see a place that looks somewhat vacant, drive up and knock on door, if they're home say you're looking for X or this that and a third then politely leave. If no one answers, smash the door down and rob them blind. Even if they get your face on camera, who cares? Usually it's grainy and dark and tough to clearly identify, and the RCMP won't do jack due to either incompetence or laziness. Even if you do get caught, you're practically getting a slap on the wrist. Bonus points if you're a teen as you'll be out with no record at 18.

I hope this all comes more into the attention of the general public before things become messy. Like what happened with that farmer in Saskatchewan, people are going to start taking the protection of their items/family into their own hands if those who are entrusted to protect them continue to fail to do so.

Sometimes you have to hand it to the United States, I'm sure rural crime is low in the States like Maine where their Castle Doctrine laws state "Deadly force justified to terminate criminal trespass AND another crime within home, or to stop unlawful and imminent use of deadly force, or to effect a citizen's arrest against deadly force; duty to retreat not specifically remove".

Old 01-06-2017, 01:40 PM

As a US Montana Sheriffs Dept. friend of mine maintains... ' We don't have B&E's down here................. only DOA's
Old 01-06-2017, 01:44 PM

Aight that the truth.
I know of a fella down there who has shot 3 guys on 3 different occasions for breaking into his custom bike shop.
D.O.A every time
Old 01-06-2017, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergerboy View Post
You cant be serious. You would shoot someone over material items? .......
I wouldn't, particularly since these types of crimes are sometimes done by kids being stupid and often all it takes for them to smarten up is time or a visit to their cell by a lawyer explaining what a criminal conviction means for their future. Sometimes all you have to do is call their parents! (for me that would still be way worst than calling the police).

I couldn't live with myself if I shot some stupid kid over stuff, even crazy expensive stuff is still just stuff. Now if it was a career criminal that's different because they represent a serious threat to personal safety. More than a few B&E's have escalated to assaults even murders. That I think is the fear expressed in this thread.

There is an acceptable level of crime, a low level, typical of kids being stupid opportunity type, and then there is the more organized crime which sees homes and large value items rather than sheds being targeted. Crossing paths with those criminals really is best left to the police but people need to be aware if they meet one of them, even in their yard, the police will only be filling out reports about the encounter.
Old 01-06-2017, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Than why dont you post your ****ing address so these idiots can come steal your stuff easily.
Because im done with it.
You bet I will shoot them, I have a beautiful 20g SxS with #2's ready to give them atleast two good reasons to never come back to my house.
This above is the perfect reason why there needs to be more screening before some people are issued a PAL.
Old 01-06-2017, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musk e View Post
Aight that the truth.
I know of a fella down there who has shot 3 guys on 3 different occasions for breaking into his custom bike shop.
D.O.A every time
Wow, he's killed 3 criminals. Any news stories about any of them or is it so common down there it doesn't make the news?
Old 01-06-2017, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Aight that the truth.
D.O.A every time
tooo many Clint Eastwood movies ......
Old 01-06-2017, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowshot View Post
If the seafood guy was driving a white high top van, he has great product.

Terry

No van that I could see. I do live on a closed circle so maybe he parked at the entrance. But I'm not taking any chances. Though it was odd how quickly he was moving on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-06-2017, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio56 View Post
tooo many Clint Eastwood movies ......
To many waste of skin thieves you mean
Old 01-06-2017, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolftrapper View Post
Wow, he's killed 3 criminals. Any news stories about any of them or is it so common down there it doesn't make the news?
I really couldn't say,it was my supervisors ex bosses friend that he met approximately a dozen years ago or so when he came up for a visit who relayed these experiences to him.
Old 01-06-2017, 04:50 PM

Quote:
I really couldn't say,it was my supervisors ex bosses friend that he met approximately a dozen years ago or so when he came up for a visit who relayed these experiences to him.
even in the US .... the same guy shot and killed 3 different BNE attempts ... .. "Bad Boys ,Bad Boys what you gonna do when they come for You " lol , no wonder there's PAL and such ... yet alone sidearms .. is it defense or too much testosterone
Old 01-06-2017, 05:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Because im done with it.
nevermind
Old 01-06-2017, 05:22 PM
Banned

Time for the RCMP to step up, put some "bait, quad sled etc" out with GPS locators on them and camera then. Or maybe they could actually get our their vehicle and do some patrols............I can not believe how completely useless the RCMP have become.

I am not necessarily advocating physical violence against this scum, but when they start entering a persons home they have crossed the line and have brought it upon them selves. A person can never be sure that they will only steal something without harming anyone when confronted in a house.....are you willing to take that chance.
Any physical altercations, injuries, or worse happening in someones home is 100% on the RCMP because of their refusal to do anything substantial to prevent it. They have left the homeowners to completely fend for themselves and when someones family is danger that is exactly what is going to happen.
Old 01-06-2017, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobalong View Post
Time for the RCMP to step up, put some "bait, quad sled etc" out with GPS locators on them and camera then. Or maybe they could actually get our their vehicle and do some patrols............I can not believe how completely useless the RCMP have become.

I am not necessarily advocating physical violence against this scum, but when they start entering a persons home they have crossed the line and have brought it upon them selves. A person can never be sure that they will only steal something without harming anyone when confronted in a house.....are you willing to take that chance.
Any physical altercations, injuries, or worse happening in someones home is 100% on the RCMP because of their refusal to do anything substantial to prevent it. They have left the homeowners to completely fend for themselves and when someones family is danger that is exactly what is going to happen.
wrong and I hope for your sake and any intruder , you actually don't believe this
Old 01-06-2017, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddleup View Post
As a US Montana Sheriffs Dept. friend of mine maintains... ' We don't have B&E's down here................. only DOA's
I love my cabin in Montana and the laws while I am there....
Old 01-06-2017, 05:45 PM

Quote:
even in the US .... the same guy shot and killed 3 different BNE attempts ... .. "Bad Boys ,Bad Boys what you gonna do when they come for You " lol , no wonder there's PAL and such ... yet alone sidearms .. is it defense or too much testosterone
Montana...Open carry....This is why there is very little crime....You do not dare commit an offence on anyone....The justice system is amazing as well.

I feel way safer in Montana than anywhere in Canada...That's for sure !
Old 01-06-2017, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinhits View Post
Montana...Open carry....This is why there is very little crime....You do not dare commit an offence on anyone....The justice system is amazing as well.

Could not agree more, the young opportunist teenagers would never think of trespassing and stealing stuff if they knew there was a risk of getting shot. The career criminals would also be drastically reduced with the possibility of getting shot by the land owner. This is one instance where the US justice system trumps ours and reduces crime.
Old 01-06-2017, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinhits View Post

good for you but Montana is not safer .... especially comparing rural life there and here ..not even close ..
Old 01-06-2017, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergerboy View Post
This above is the perfect reason why there needs to be more screening before some people are issued a PAL.
Morals.

Get some.

There's a point, which has passed, when the working man has had enough.
Old 01-06-2017, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobalong View Post
...Any physical altercations, injuries, or worse happening in someones home is 100% on the RCMP because of their refusal to do anything substantial ....
I agree with the frustration but IMO it isn't fair to blame the RCMP. Their creation was based on the Royal Irish Constabulary and with a similar mandate to keep colonists in line, to keep civil agitation in check so Canada could benefit from their Western acquisitions.

This is why they answer to Ottawa, not the needs of locals. Sure they are under contract and want to keep the community happy but they are not a local police force answering to local elected officials.

The RCMP have "larger" issues to deal with and are not from the community like local or provincial police forces and should not be expected to fulfill that role. IMO Western provinces should get their own provincial police forces. There is a reason other provinces have already done so and addressing local concerns is one of those reasons.
Old 01-06-2017, 06:31 PM

Quote:
good for you but Montana is not safer .... especially comparing rural life there and here ..not even close ..

2015 Montana Crime rate - 2,258 reported crimes per 100,000 people.

Alberta Crime Rate - 7,950 reported crimes per 100,000 people.

Try again if you think Montana has more crime then Alberta. It was also reported by RCMP that burglerys and theft under $5000 has risen by 38 percent since 2014. This is a staggering statistic that needs to be corrected.
Old 01-06-2017, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shell_guy View Post
2015 Montana Crime rate - 2,258 reported crimes per 100,000 people.

Alberta Crime Rate - 7,950 reported crimes per 100,000 people.

Try again if you think Montana has more crime then Alberta. It was also reported by RCMP that burglerys and theft under $5000 has risen by 38 percent since 2014. This is a staggering statistic that needs to be corrected.
you think that if we in Alberta here had open carry we would be safer ? you better look again at the serious crime comparison ... petty theft should be shot ? no thanks.. a state with open carry and the death penalty ...hmmmm

Last edited by Rio56; 01-06-2017 at 06:52 PM.
Old 01-06-2017, 06:50 PM

Quote:
you think that if we in Alberta here had open carry we would be safer ? you better look again at the serious crime comparison ... petty theft should be shot ? no thanks

If you are dumb enough to cut or climb over my fence, ignore the no-trespassing signs, and do so in a place where open carry is legal then yes you deserve to pay the consequence.

If there was no speed limits would you drive faster, of course......lack of consequence leads to increase in bad behaviour.
Old 01-06-2017, 06:52 PM

To the crime stats in Alberta they would be much higher if people actually phoned the police and reported crime. Lots of people around here don't report anything to the police as there is no point unless one wants to submit a claim.