https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZgnx5KabfY
Old 10-15-2016, 11:57 PM

Gotta love the articles and sources in this thread
Old 10-16-2016, 06:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhutter View Post
I think Wikileaks the best one to trust. It's just fact.
Too much brainwashing by CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, and even CBC. Look who owns them all or has key alignment in high positions. It's all Hollywood style with IMF and the FED " owners " and tribe in play indeed behind the scenes. Astroturfing at its finest.

Really dumb couch potatoes trusting CNN. Just like " weapons of mass destruction " stupidity only for one reason.

If USA was really trying to wipe out ISIS fast they would have blown the four military bases taken over by ISIS within four hours. Did not happen. Saudi sponsored problem.

Trump is right!

Last edited by Mangosteen; 10-16-2016 at 06:54 AM.
Old 10-16-2016, 09:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhutter View Post
Unfortunately we're at the point in history were if you what to get some truth even if it's only half the truth you have to look to other sources besides the MSM.They've completely abandoned being investigative journalists and are now a propaganda wing of the DNC and their global elitist masters.
Old 10-16-2016, 09:24 AM
Banned

What the MSM refuses to report.

http://truthfeed.com/summary-of-the-...t-cover/29819/
Old 10-16-2016, 09:32 AM
AO Sponsor

Old 10-16-2016, 09:35 AM

I just don't believe there is any conspiracy here.Donald has flip flopped many times on many issues, immigration for instance.He has no policy objectives imo,just says what ever pops into his mind at that time.He has the bully pulpit and loves it and doesn't want to give this up .I agree ,we need a more transparent government ,and perhaps Hillary will not provide this but neither will he.Perhaps his candidacy will encourage other new ,fresh approaches to all levels of government.This is not the guy thought, he has all the earmarks of a sociopath imo
Old 10-16-2016, 09:40 AM

I just don't believe there is any conspiracy here.Donald has flip flopped many times on many issues, immigration for instance.He has no policy objectives imo,just says what ever pops into his mind at that time.He has the bully pulpit and loves it and doesn't want to give this up .I agree ,we need a more transparent government ,and perhaps Hillary will not provide this but neither will he.Perhaps his candidacy will encourage other new ,fresh approaches to all levels of government.This is not the guy thought, he has all the earmarks of a sociopath imo
Old 10-16-2016, 10:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.tinsmith View Post
Hillary is a proven sociopath, who has ordered the deaths of many, even those in her close circles. "Can't we just drone this guy"? Were her words concerning Julian Assange. Do you really want Hillary in there?

What many quasi supporters of Hillary think is that if Trump gets in, BOOM everything changes. Don't forget he will face an uphill battle with any law he wants to pass. Hillary on the other hand, already has so many people on her side that if she gets in, she will have a much easier time pushing through her twisted idea of society.

If you Hillary people would get away from the MSM propaganda and dig into this wikileaks thing a bit, you wouldn't vote for Hillary in a thousand years. She is an evil person who will stop at nothing to get her way.
Old 10-16-2016, 10:05 AM
Banned

I will admit that Trump has flip flopped on some issues, and doesn't seem to have a clear cut policy on a lot if issues, but if that is your reasoning for voting for the other option, well I guess there is not a lot left to say.
Old 10-16-2016, 10:08 AM
Banned

Default Ooopps.. yes, first class armrests CAN be raised

Trump blew it again. He says first class seat armrests can't be moved.

Wrong, especially in the 1980-90's. I remember flying first class from Germany to Ireland, and distinctly remember those armrests could be raised. So, I went looking on the internet for pictures.

Guess what I found?

Here is a DC-8 first class seat:

Story of Braniff including a section from the stewardess flight manual, specifically stating the armrests move.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/14/news...est/index.html

Old 10-16-2016, 10:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirebob View Post
Looks a lot like her campaign manager.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...-space-aliens/
Old 10-16-2016, 10:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by avb3 View Post

Wrong, especially in the 1980-90's. I remember flying first class from Germany to Ireland, and distinctly remember those armrests could be raised. So, I went looking on the internet for pictures.

Guess what I found?

Story of Braniff including a section from the stewardess flight manual, specifically stating the armrests move.

The only witness to the whole BS story...

http://nypost.com/2016/10/14/trump-c...assault-claim/

Quote:
“I have only met this accuser once and frankly cannot imagine why she is seeking to make out that Trump made sexual advances on her. Not only did he not do so (and I was present at all times) but it was she that was the one being flirtatious,” Anthony Gilberthorpe said in a note provided to The Post by the Trump campaign.
Old 10-16-2016, 10:15 AM
Banned

So avb3, are you ok with Bill Clinton being a serial sexual predator in the White House? Because essentially that is what you are saying. The difference between the accusations against Trump and Clinton, is against Clinton there are many accusers, and many witnesses, over a long period of time. Against Trump? A few, conveniently right before he may get elected, with no witnesses.
Old 10-16-2016, 10:17 AM
Gone Hunting

Quote:

Guess what I found?

Great detective work!!!!.....
Old 10-16-2016, 10:19 AM
Banned

Quote:

Guess what I found?

Hahahahahahahahahahahah
But Trump has an eye witness that disputes her claim.

http://people.com/politics/man-refut...oman-on-plane/

Last edited by stringer; 10-16-2016 at 10:25 AM.
Old 10-16-2016, 10:21 AM
Banned

If I am not mistaken, the last time so many people were willfully mislead was in 1933 in Germany.
Old 10-16-2016, 10:21 AM
AO Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newview01 View Post
Hillary is a proven sociopath, who has ordered the deaths of many, even those in her close circles. "Can't we just drone this guy"? Were her words concerning Julian Assange. Do you really want Hillary in there?

What many quasi supporters of Hillary think is that if Trump gets in, BOOM everything changes. Don't forget he will face an uphill battle with any law he wants to pass. Hillary on the other hand, already has so many people on her side that if she gets in, she will have a much easier time pushing through her twisted idea of society.

If you Hillary people would get away from the MSM propaganda and dig into this wikileaks thing a bit, you wouldn't vote for Hillary in a thousand years. She is an evil person who will stop at nothing to get her way.
I wouldn't vote for either of them... Neither of them are good people and both are pathological liars and sociopaths who care for nothing but their own interests. People are still going to vote for "their side" instead of for any change in the systems because they have been conditioned to believe that is their only option. If they really want change in the establishment why would they not vote for a Gary Johnson or the like? It is because people don't care about change as much as they want their guy (or gal) in there and that is all they know.

This entire election is about choosing the Devil you align with as close as possible because the people are too stupid to actually change things in any meaningful way.
Old 10-16-2016, 10:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
I wouldn't vote for either of them... Neither of them are good people and both are pathological liars and sociopaths who care for nothing but their own interests. People are still going to vote for "their side" instead of for any change in the systems because they have been conditioned to believe that is their only option. If they really want change in the establishment why would they not vote for a Gary Johnson or the like? It is because people don't care about change as much as they want their guy (or gal) in there and that is all they know.

This entire election is about choosing the Devil you align with as close as possible because the people are too stupid to actually change things in any meaningful way.
Fair way to put it. But even Gary Johnson is an idiot.

November 9 will be interesting.
Old 10-16-2016, 10:42 AM
Banned

Quote:

If Hillary gets in you can kiss our country goodbye.
She is for open borders which includes our border.
That would open Canada up to 600 million people who could come and go as they please , see the European Union as an example.
Would open Canada up to cheap Mexican and Cental American labour.
Then you can enjoy the decline.
Old 10-16-2016, 10:45 AM
AO Sponsor

Quote:
Fair way to put it. But even Gary Johnson is an idiot.

November 9 will be interesting.
Not saying he isn't an idiot... They are all idiots I think we can agree, but who are the bigger idiots? The people who blindly support and vote for obviously $#177y candidates because they know no better, or is it the people who are actually done with the lack of options and are wanting to try something new. I personally would rather take the new keener over the old manipulators.
Old 10-16-2016, 10:52 AM
Banned

Well put IMO
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14721479_566892670173403_883265619056249043_n.jpg (65.6 KB, 36 views)
Old 10-16-2016, 10:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Not saying he isn't an idiot... They are all idiots I think we can agree, but who are the bigger idiots? The people who blindly support and vote for obviously $#177y candidates because they know no better, or is it the people who are actually done with the lack of options and are wanting to try something new. I personally would rather take the new keener over the old manipulators.
At this point Gary Johnson and Trump are equally qualified, so either one would get my vote. Trump is more or less GOP so more likely to pass effective laws whereas Johnson may not accomplish anything. Not sure what is better, the GOP passing/changing laws or leaving all laws as is.
Old 10-16-2016, 11:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
So avb3, are you ok with Bill Clinton being a serial sexual predator in the White House? Because essentially that is what you are saying. The difference between the accusations against Trump and Clinton, is against Clinton there are many accusers, and many witnesses, over a long period of time. Against Trump? A few, conveniently right before he may get elected, with no witnesses.
Do you understand the concept between consensual (Monica) and non-consensual sexual contact? Besides, Billy boy is no running. Donald is.
Old 10-16-2016, 11:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
If I am not mistaken, the last time so many people were willfully mislead was in 1933 in Germany.
You have no idea how true that is. Trump doesn't know what the truth is... everytime he is caught in a lie, he denies he ever said it, even if the tapes clearly exist.
Old 10-16-2016, 11:27 AM
AO Sponsor

Quote:
At this point Gary Johnson and Trump are equally qualified, so either one would get my vote. Trump is more or less GOP so more likely to pass effective laws whereas Johnson may not accomplish anything. Not sure what is better, the GOP passing/changing laws or leaving all laws as is.
I would go with the more moral of the two (as best we can tell of course) and more libertarian of the two. Not only that, but he does have some genuine experience in government as well as business. Really, between frick and frack and Gary Johnson, and I can't believe the choice isn't more obvious to the American people...

Alas... In the end I am just another lowly Canuck so I have no dog in this fight, but being as my wife is American (is a Canadian now and has lived longer here than there as of this year) and my first born is an American by birth, I do pay attention as it will affect them to a degree.
Old 10-16-2016, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkrub View Post
Bill Clinton's lovers for years have said Hillary has slept with more women than Bill has. Clinton's marriage is just a business arrangement, that's why she puts up with Bill's affairs and rapes because it's an open marriage.
Old 10-16-2016, 11:35 AM

Quote:
You have no idea how true that is. Trump doesn't know what the truth is... everytime he is caught in a lie, he denies he ever said it, even if the tapes clearly exist.
Your seriously going to ignore all of Bill's rape allegations? Really? One case settled for $800,000 out of court. Your so bias!
Closed Thread