Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2016, 08:51 AM
AO Sponsor

This thread is beyond hilarious!! I can't wait for this election to be over so you all can either dance a jig pounding your chests or dance a jig pounding your chests because let's face it... It doesn't matter who wins. The results here on AO will still be the same. lol

Last edited by tirebob; 10-15-2016 at 08:56 AM.
Old 10-15-2016, 10:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirebob View Post
This thread is beyond hilarious!! I can't wait for this election to be over so you all can either dance a jig pounding your chests or dance a jig pounding your chests because let's face it... It doesn't matter who wins. The results here on AO will still be the same. lol

I wonder how many here have actually taken part in the election process beyond putting an X on the ballot? Like being a scrutineer? [I have] Like working as an poll clerk? [I have] Like doing the door to door canvassing? [I have] Like being on a constituency association executive? [I have]

If you've done any of those things, you will know the bureaucracy and as well as checks and balances that exist. You'll also understand how difficult it would be, certainly in the Canadian/Alberta situation, for any, let alone significant or massive, fraud to occur.

How many here think that the States that run their own elections are less competent than Canada? Seriously, how many really believe that?
Old 10-15-2016, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avb3 View Post
I wonder how many here have actually taken part in the election process beyond putting an X on the ballot? Like being a scrutineer? [I have] Like working as an poll clerk? [I have] Like doing the door to door canvassing? [I have] Like being on a constituency association executive? [I have]

If you've done any of those things, you will know the bureaucracy and as well as checks and balances that exist. You'll also understand how difficult it would be, certainly in the Canadian/Alberta situation, for any, let alone significant or massive, fraud to occur.

How many here think that the States that run their own elections are less competent than Canada? Seriously, how many really believe that?
Well several states have tried to adopt voter ID requirements and had courts nullify the laws. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_..._United_States
I would suggest that requiring a voter to prove his/her identity is a valid concern, and in its absence fraud is a very real outcome.
Old 10-15-2016, 10:20 AM

Every time an innocent voter checks a box with a liberal candidate in it, it is proof that he/she has been psychologically defrauded.
Old 10-15-2016, 10:25 AM
Banned

Quote:

Since you won't do the research to get the facts I did it for you
https://youtu.be/65Ybzr6QNUY
Old 10-15-2016, 10:43 AM
AO Sponsor

Last edited by tirebob; 10-15-2016 at 10:52 AM.
Old 10-15-2016, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered user View Post
It is all a desperate conspiracy to derail him. They dig up some skanks that Trump used for practice way back when and get them to beak off. Big shock, they're whining because the *****s didn't get their grubby meat-hooks on his billions. I'm sure the media and dems were badgering his ex wives for dirt but they got nothing.
That is a harsh as a post against women.

Question should be...what is he thinking? Why did this not come out during the GOP nomination race? Why is he acting and saying what he is if he rally wants to win? Doesn't it seem odd? Would you be doing the same things and saying the same things even if you were that off the normal spectrum?

I do believe he is genuine. That is the biggest problem. He can't seem to do and say what needs to be done. He seems to have to do the opposite time and time again.

As I mentioned before. Everything is being blow up bigger than life. However while one can survive a few...Trump has a torrent of skeletons.

Why did they stay hidden? Is trump trying to destroy the Republican Party or is there a greater conspiracy afoot to destroy them or were they just too stupid and the Dems out foxed them in a huge way.

If so...someone won their strategy by a landslide.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 10-15-2016, 11:23 AM
Banned

Quote:

Puke.

Most of us can understand things without actually having done them. That's why everyone gets to vote without actually having been a politician.

Anyone that claims a government bureaucracy is an excellent system of checks and balances may not be fully grasping the meaning of government bureaucracy.

Love it when people claim some sort of superiority for doing the most mundane of things. It's not like I've ever had to politely correct a polling volunteer... .. (she was very gracious and thankful by the way) Good on you for volunteering at any rate.

Carry on with the hilarious, if not somewhat cliche, tinfoil memes. I do find them entertaining. (well the posting of them anyway)
Old 10-15-2016, 11:44 AM

Quote:

It's quite obvious and has been for some time here on AO that you sir are truly a legend in your own mind. God bless you and others like you that can even consider bringing yourself to speak to the rest of us lowly bumpkins who clearly have no understanding of how the real world works. You must be a Liberal.
Old 10-15-2016, 12:06 PM

Default Trump doomed

Quote:

Cats are in on the conspiracy, actually.

The tin foil hat on this one is just a ruse!
Old 10-15-2016, 12:17 PM
AO Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Buffalo View Post
Cats are in on the conspiracy, actually.

The tin foil hat on this one is just a ruse!
Cats are all just biding there time until we die in front of them and they can eat us... Don't trust them!
Old 10-15-2016, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleboy View Post
It's quite obvious and has been for
some time here on AO that you sir are truly a legend in your
own mind. God bless you and others like you
that can even consider bringing yourself to speak to
the rest of us lowly bumpkins who clearly have no
understanding
of how the real world works. You must
be
a Liberal.
.. shutting good threads down...
Old 10-15-2016, 12:21 PM

my gift to AO
Old 10-15-2016, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Cats are all just biding there time until we die in front of them and they can eat us... Don't trust them!
Sometimes, they slip, and try to hasten our demise by weaving around our legs at the top of steep stairs...
Old 10-15-2016, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Yes, Political Correctness is a boil that should have been lanced ages ago.

Bragging about getting away with sexual assault has nothing to do with political correctness. I've never heard anyone around any campfire or in any locker room brag about getting away with sexual assault.

Have you?
..and back to the real issues...

Patriot Jon Voight has something to say..

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDlO50aQmuI
Old 10-15-2016, 12:38 PM
AO Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by amosfella View Post
Sometimes, they slip, and try to hasten our demise by weaving around our legs at the top of steep stairs...
Ssssshhhhhhhhhhhh..... *whisper* If they hear you they will take you down first!
Old 10-15-2016, 12:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesB View Post
Well several states have tried to adopt voter ID requirements and had courts nullify the laws. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_..._United_States
I would suggest that requiring a voter to prove his/her identity is a valid concern, and in its absence fraud is a very real outcome.
Yeah, I don't get the objection to voter ID from mostly the left in the USA. Studies have shown that lack of voter ID have not caused large voter fraud, but any fraud is too much.
Old 10-15-2016, 12:46 PM

Default found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDlO50aQmuI
Old 10-15-2016, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleboy View Post
It's quite obvious and has been for some time here on AO that you sir are truly a legend in your own mind. God bless you and others like you that can even consider bringing yourself to speak to the rest of us lowly bumpkins who clearly have no understanding of how the real world works. You must be a Liberal.
Trying to insult? Doesn't work, because I am anything but. However, I have never bought into any kind of groupthink. Of any kind, whether it is religion, politics, nationalism or any other kind of philosophy. Can't understand those that don't have a secular humanist perspective, using a critical and skeptical analysis of extraordinary claims. But that is their issue, and not mine, unless they want to focus on using those extraordinary claims and imposing them on the secular society.
Old 10-15-2016, 01:23 PM

Quote:
I wonder how many here have actually taken part in the election process beyond putting an X on the ballot?
It seems to be frowned upon when we Russians try to help with elections in States...
Old 10-15-2016, 03:31 PM

Quote:
However, I have never bought into any kind of groupthink. Of any kind, whether it is religion, politics, nationalism or any other kind of philosophy.
I would say you are selective on the group think collective. However your point that following the crowd or riot rarely has benefits other that to be part of a group that looks embarrassed later.

We are in the age of people believing the far fetched online ideology. People seem to gravitate to the so unbelievable it must be true otherwise someone wouldn't of said it publicly.

The media jumps on any fear story and then works feverously to prolong it in the new and embellish because it sells and makes money. All internet sites rely on people to log in so they make s buck.

Trump is preying on that to a large extent. Radicalizing people to believe it is conspiracies and not ineptness that is losing him the election.

When anyone can't accept responsibility for their own actions...they lose my respect.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 10-15-2016, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
I would say you are selective on the group think collective. However your point that following the crowd or riot rarely has benefits other that to be part of a group that looks embarrassed later.

We are in the age of people believing the far fetched online ideology. People seem to gravitate to the so unbelievable it must be true otherwise someone wouldn't of said it publicly.

The media jumps on any fear story and then works feverously to prolong it in the new and embellish because it sells and makes money. All internet sites rely on people to log in so they make s buck.

Trump is preying on that to a large extent. Radicalizing people to believe it is conspiracies and not ineptness that is losing him the election.

When anyone can't accept responsibility for their own actions...they lose my respect.
100% agree.

It seems strange to me Trump would cry "rigged election" or "rigged system" when his own popularity declines based on his own actions and increasingly unpopular rhetoric. The more we hear this position the more it makes it seem like he's narcissistic and delusional to the average level headed American voter.

It seems hypocritical to me he should continue to deflect scrutiny brought on by his own past actions, to (Bill Clinton in many cases) who isn't even on the ballot. It seems to people (and voters) watching this that he is, in fact, guilty himself, of these accusations.

Why would he look to blame loosing this election to anyone else beside himself?

It seems to me he is the captain and pilot of his own sinking ship.
Old 10-15-2016, 04:51 PM

Quote:
If the cat weighed 90lbs, I doubt it would wait....except it would probably pass on either of the current presidential candidates for fear of developing a life threatening hair ball
Old 10-15-2016, 04:58 PM

I think it was Goebels that said if he had control of the media he could turn any nation into a nation of pigs. The States are in trouble and we are not far behind them. The NWO is coming fast.
Old 10-15-2016, 06:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newview01 View Post
In the last two months, nobody on this forum has come up with a good reason to have a criminal with a body count and a rapist in the white house.

The problem at this point is the polls may be swaying the election by posting false results, which IMO would amount to election fraud.
Nobody? Can you finish this - we need Hillary because.....
Old 10-15-2016, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newview01 View Post
Nobody? Can you finish this - we need Hillary because.....
We?? Excited States and its presidential election is south of here.
Old 10-15-2016, 06:50 PM
Banned

Oh my, look at what the Chicago Tribune dug up on Trump from their archives.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...013-story.html
A 1992 wire report carried in newspapers, including the Chicago Tribune, quotes Trump telling two 14-year-old girls, “Wow! Just think—in a couple of years I’ll be dating you.”

And you don't think media isn't digging through their files now to see what else Trump said?

Last edited by catnthehat; 10-15-2016 at 07:16 PM.
Old 10-15-2016, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco View Post
We?? Excited States and its presidential election is south of here.
I personally would like them to pick somebody with less world hegemony ambitions just to have a safer world to live in, and also somebody who would not completely antagonize Russia. I think that Trump is a safer bet.
With Joe Biden publicly announcing a future secret cyber war on Russia, I think US-Russian relations are in big trouble
Old 10-15-2016, 07:02 PM
Banned

If you listen to the media, then yes, Trump is doomed (and has been practically since the beginning of his primary run!). Luckily only something like 30% of Americans trust the media, who are basically an extension of the Hillary campaign at this point.

Realistically, Trump is probably in a close race with Hillary. The polls show him losing, but they're also all skewed in Hillary's favor by oversampling Democrats.

We know that Trump draws way larger crowds than Hillary so perhaps he'll have better voter turnout. On the negative side for Trump, the Republican party is against him and are not helping him, which will hurt his voter turnout.

If the vote were today, I don't know who would win. I expect a very high voter turnout this election.

One final thing working against Trump is the possibility, or perhaps likelihood, of fraud or cheating, which would certainly be in Hillary's favor.
Old 10-15-2016, 07:08 PM
Banned

A real bomb about to drop

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...uff-bomb-drop/
Closed Thread