Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avb3 View Post
Yes, Political Correctness is a boil that should have been lanced ages ago.

Bragging about getting away with sexual assault has nothing to do with political correctness. I've never heard anyone around any campfire or in any locker room brag about getting away with sexual assault.

Have you?
Now you do sound like a Ground Hog day. Trump claimed that women accept his sexual advances because he is a star, not a word about sexual assault, nobody even knows if he ever did anything to check his ideas.
Pretty sure your rude generalized assessment of some random souls of Trump supporters is as bogus and biased as your interpretation of a simple English sentence.
Old 10-13-2016, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Yes, Political Correctness is a boil that should have been lanced ages ago.

Bragging about getting away with sexual assault has nothing to do with political correctness. I've never heard anyone around any campfire or in any locker room brag about getting away with sexual assault.

Have you?
I have heard worse when people were clearly joking around yes. And I have known women to say worse as well. Without context the comments are pretty innocuous. People can be pretty crude if they are with others they feel can handle that type of humor. Might I remind you that there are more than a few women specially gold digging celeb hunters that have been willingly grabbed by the p*ssy. Willingly = may be considered crude by some but hardly assault. If a lady made the comment about grabbing a guy by the crotch would we be so quick to claim it was condoning assault. I think not.
Old 10-13-2016, 06:26 PM

Hillary is a crook, liar, cheater and can't be trusted with a piggy bank and a lemonade stand.

Trump is a narcissistic, delusional, ranting, lying, bigot and lunatic who is one I.Q. point above a moron.

The US election, and media, are a complete 3 ring clown circus. Any intelligent American must be humiliated by his/her countrymen/countrywomen who let these two clowns become the presidential candidates.

All of a sudden the hobgoblin Cruz, or lobster hands Kasich or even Crazy Bernie seems like they would be better choices.

We are doomed.
Old 10-13-2016, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak-71 View Post
Now you do sound like a Ground Hog day. Trump claimed that women accept his sexual advances because he is a star, not a word about sexual assault, nobody even knows if he ever did anything to check his ideas.
Pretty sure your rude generalized assessment of some random souls of Trump supporters is as bogus and biased as your interpretation of a simple English sentence.
Re: ...women accept his sexual advances because he is a star.

Ummm. In many of the allegations, he was in a position of authority (like the owner of the beauty pageant or the show "The Apprentice") - At the very least it's an abuse of authority like a teacher-student relationship...
Old 10-13-2016, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac View Post
Re: ...women accept his sexual advances because he is a star.

Ummm. In many of the allegations, he was in a position of authority (like the owner of the beauty pageant or the show "The Apprentice") - At the very least it's an abuse of authority like a teacher-student relationship...
We are talking about the tape - he didn't brag about assault. If there are any allegations which will be proven true in the future - it will be a different and unrelated story. The point is that Trump rubs some people in a wrong way on a very basic level and they take any opportunity to smear him shamelessly misinterpreting his words in a process, some probably do subconsciously, some because it's a job, and some just to fit in a crowd.
It is amusing how all of the shady moments Hillary has (and she has a lot of those) just go by the media unnoticed, but every word or rumor about Trump is an instant hit.
Old 10-13-2016, 06:49 PM

psst...(to all Trump supporters)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HAha.jpg (61.9 KB, 95 views)
Old 10-13-2016, 06:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post
I'll have to take your word for it. I thought Romney, Harper and Jean would get in last 3 elections. Seems like the worst person always wins lately.
I think your predictions mirror mine, or at least my hopes. This time I'm hoping Trump doesn't get in, but with my track record, who knows?
Old 10-13-2016, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post
I'll have to take your word for it. I thought Romney, Harper and Jean would get in last 3 elections. Seems like the worst person always wins lately.
If I was a betting man, just bet against anyone you choose seems to have worked pretty well. Maybe it is time for you to support Hillary, to give Trump a chance.
Old 10-13-2016, 07:25 PM

Quote:
We are talking about the tape - he didn't brag about assault. If there are any allegations which will be proven true in the future - it will be a different and unrelated story. The point is that Trump rubs some people in a wrong way on a very basic level and they take any opportunity to smear him shamelessly misinterpreting his words in a process, some probably do subconsciously, some because it's a job, and some just to fit in a crowd.
It is amusing how all of the shady moments Hillary has (and she has a lot of those) just go by the media unnoticed, but every word or rumor about Trump is an instant hit.
Re: different stories. Yes - agree with you there, I was conflating the different stories - but it's also a question of context too. You can't ignore his previous comments that basically show his same attitude towards women as the video.

Re: Media. Kind of disagree there. Sometimes the best approach is to leave it alone and not extend the conversation on the topic -- Trump seems unwilling or incapable of doing that. The media is what it is - and you either manage it or you don't. Trump used it to his advantage during the primaries and now he's blaming the media... Can you have it both ways?
Old 10-13-2016, 07:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by masalma View Post
If I was a betting man, just bet against anyone you choose seems to have worked pretty well. Maybe it is time for you to support Hillary, to give Trump a chance.
haha...Maybe I'm jinxing them.
Old 10-13-2016, 08:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri777 View Post
psst...(to all Trump supporters)
Seems juicy, but there was supposed to be an October surprise that we have yet to see.. The problem is that the people we need to swing the vote to Trump's favour rely on MSM, who we know will publish nothing that can hurt Hillary.
Old 10-13-2016, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newview01 View Post
Seems juicy, but there was supposed to be an October surprise that we have yet to see.. The problem is that the people we need to swing the vote to Trump's favour rely on MSM, who we know will publish nothing that can hurt Hillary.
Not so sure. IMO that is the big unknown with this election. There are a lot of people fed up with the whole establishment and doing a fair bit of searching and questioning beyond the MSM. Election night will tell the tale but I suspect if not this election then the next will see a shocker on account of citizens bucking the trend of falling for MSM and party propaganda.
Old 10-13-2016, 08:15 PM
Banned

The officers who actually have to launch the nuclear missiles have come out against Trump:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...ear-launch.pdf

They just don't trust his judgement.
Old 10-13-2016, 08:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherpeak View Post
Hillary is a thief and a liar. Trump is a thief and a lunatic.
I`d rather see Sara Palin as pres. At least she`s semi hot. And stupid. Wait, my dream girl!
You'll never be able to run for public office now...
Old 10-13-2016, 08:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Elkster View Post
Not so sure. IMO that is the big unknown with this election. There are a lot of people fed up with the whole establishment and doing a fair bit of searching and questioning beyond the MSM. Election night will tell the tale but I suspect if not this election then the next will see a shocker on account of citizens bucking the trend of falling for MSM and party propaganda.
If Hillary gets in, there won't be a next election.
Old 10-13-2016, 08:31 PM

Quote:
The officers who actually have to launch the nuclear missiles have come out against Trump:

These are "Former officers", since when they became experts in politics and psychology? And unless democracy completely infiltrated the US Forces - the currently serving are still under the oath, right?
Old 10-13-2016, 09:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
These are "Former officers", since when they became experts in politics and psychology? And unless democracy completely infiltrated the US Forces - the currently serving are still under the oath, right?
And THAT is their concern. As they said, once the order is given, no one can countermand it. Read the letter. Do you want someone with Trump's erratic temperament the ability to give that order?

I don't. I don't know about you, but I lived through the Cuban missile crisis... I know what that was like. I don't ever want myself, my kids or my grandkids to have that understanding of fear.
Old 10-13-2016, 09:24 PM

Quote:
If Hillary gets in, there won't be a next election.
Care to put a $10000 bet on that? I'm already sending out a tinfoil hat. pass on your address and I'll make up one more. Guaranteed to stop all gov't mind rays!
Old 10-13-2016, 09:35 PM

Quote:
And THAT is their concern. As they said, once the order is given, no one can countermand it. Read the letter. Do you want someone with Trump's erratic temperament the ability to give that order?

I don't. I don't know about you, but I lived through the Cuban missile crisis... I know what that was like. I don't ever want myself, my kids or my grandkids to have that understanding of fear.
I understand their concern, but:
1. I question their expertise in politics or psychology or to tell public who to vote for.
2. It doesn't matter what their occupation is, especially in their case, this specific group was picked by some Clinton's (not so subtle) adviser to play mind games with US public just because title sounds scarier and more important.

3. My bet is that Trump is way more stable mentally than Clinton anyway.
Old 10-13-2016, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Elkster View Post
Care to put a $10000 bet on that? I'm already sending out a tinfoil hat. pass on your address and I'll make up one more. Guaranteed to stop all gov't mind rays!
You are going to have to get lots and lots of tin foil for this crowd.
Old 10-13-2016, 10:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer View Post
You forgot a 0 or your lying.
Which is it ?
Wrong. I reported on the rally many months ago. With pictures.

EDIT:

And here is the link.
http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showt...ighlight=rally

Still want to call me a liar, or prefer to apologize like a real man?
Old 10-13-2016, 10:20 PM

clinton news network - bought and paid for by the clinton foundation.
Old 10-14-2016, 12:52 AM
Banned

Quote:

I think you just got fooled again.
You should google some of those names. Bruce G Blair was executive producer for some anti-nuke film, Bruce Blair is an expert on U.S. and Russian security policies, specializing in nuclear forces and command-control systems. He is Co-Founder of Global Zero, an international group of 300 world leaders dedicated to achieving the phased, verified elimination of nuclear weapons by 2030, and Co-Executive Producer of Countdown to Zero (2010), a documentary film detailing the continuing dangers of nuclear weapons.
etc etc etc

Everyone said Reagan wasn't responsible enough to be in charge of the nuke codes too. Turns out that was what worked in his favour and why we lived in some of the most peaceful times of the 20th century. Of course, we now have someone running the USA that those on your nuke list support. See how the world really works?

Here's a list of actual Generals, Admirals, etc that do support Trump.

http://snagfilms.s3.amazonaws.com/22...ary-letter.pdf

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

I don't believe I've ever heard the saying, "To achieve peace, throw down your weapons and promise to never use them." But maybe I didn't look hard enough.
Old 10-14-2016, 01:04 AM
Banned

Default .

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUMP , we need one like him up here
Old 10-14-2016, 01:27 AM

Quote:
If he is establishment, why is the establishment doing what they can to keep him out of office?
The GOP has seen a man that has little grasp of the issues,is rude and disrespectful .I agree however ,we need new people with fresh ideas...but this is not the guy.
Old 10-14-2016, 01:51 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFMRjSE496c

This is a very interesting video of interviews of Donald over the years... He seems very consistent in not wanting to run for president. He's also very consistent in his love for the country...
Old 10-14-2016, 05:42 AM

Hilary hates Catholics. Backwards.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...mans-resignat/
Old 10-14-2016, 07:25 AM
Banned

Voter fraud is proven. Hillary must be getting desperate.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/10/13/...l-heres-proof/
Old 10-14-2016, 07:25 AM
Banned

The American people have been awakened and won't get fooled again.

Enjoy

https://youtu.be/vwS1tC9Mp00
Old 10-14-2016, 07:29 AM
Banned

Former Miss Nebraska Teen says ABC News called her looking for dirt... She told them Trump was an absolute gentleman.

http://www.infowars.com/former-miss-...ute-gentleman/

Quote:
Rickley’s praise for Trump was backed up by a former Miss Universe manager who came into contact with thousands of pageant contestants and “never heard one accusation against Mr. Trump.”
Closed Thread