Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 03:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newview01 View Post
No no, the hilarious part is how people still think Fox News is still conservative. They may still have some right wingers on staff, but in general Fox News is no different than the others.
Actually they are a wing of the GOP open borders, free trade globalist elitists like Paul Ryan , Mitch McConnell..
Fox News is owned by Rupert Murdock open borders globalist.
Their mask has been taken off buy Trump .
Old 10-13-2016, 03:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.tinsmith View Post
I am a right wing conservative and I don't believe Donald offers anything new,he is establishment,attended ivy league schools and operated indiscriminately in the real estate market to make his money.Not everything is about the deal and his motives are very suspect imo, he is just a very pompous,entitled easterner.With any luck,Hillary will be held in check by both houses and public scrutiny...and both Canadians and Americans have got to step up,get involved in the issues and hold our elected people's feet to the fire.It can be done but the electorate doesn't participate enough in either country.Our systems work best this way.One thing about having Donald there, it is creating more interest in the election process and maybe that will be his legacy.
Just like both houses kept Obama in check.
The American people have woken up
Unlike most Canadians who are still asleep and will continue to be so for many years to come .
Trumps legacy will be the 45th POTUS..
Old 10-13-2016, 03:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.tinsmith View Post
I am a right wing conservative and I don't believe Donald offers anything new,he is establishment,attended ivy league schools and operated indiscriminately in the real estate market to make his money.Not everything is about the deal and his motives are very suspect imo, he is just a very pompous,entitled easterner.With any luck,Hillary will be held in check by both houses and public scrutiny...and both Canadians and Americans have got to step up,get involved in the issues and hold our elected people's feet to the fire.It can be done but the electorate doesn't participate enough in either country.Our systems work best this way.One thing about having Donald there, it is creating more interest in the election process and maybe that will be his legacy.
If he is establishment, why is the establishment doing what they can to keep him out of office?
Old 10-13-2016, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer View Post
Actually they are a wing of the GOP open borders, free trade globalist elitists like Paul Ryan , Mitch McConnell..
Fox News is owned by Rupert Murdock open borders globalist.
Their mask has been taken off buy Trump .
That is true. The current US system is defined as Dem vs Con but in reality they are all one in the same when it comes to special interests. They are all bought and paid for by the same or very similar interests and Trump has argued against many of those interests IE outsourcing. Fox is indeed conservative but they are at their core "establishment" conservative and want the status quo as much as the next career politician. Neither dems nor traditional cons want someone who isn't willing to tow the line on the status quo. I've never been a conspiracy theorist but if Trump gets in and starts pushing for real change I won't be surprised to see him pushing up daisies before long. These are some very powerful interests he is rubbing the wrong way...on both sides of the divide.
Old 10-13-2016, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okotokian View Post
Soooo.... the media just made up Trumps quote about how he just grabs women by their genitals? LOL

Half of the electorate just got told what the candidate thinks of them.
The other half were told they are "Deplorable" and "Irredeemable" by killary klingon. Trump was right when he said 11 years ago, You get a lot more when you're a star.
Old 10-13-2016, 04:16 PM
Banned

Hillary is a thief and a liar. Trump is a thief and a lunatic.
I`d rather see Sara Palin as pres. At least she`s semi hot. And stupid. Wait, my dream girl!
Old 10-13-2016, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Soooo.... the media just made up Trumps quote about how he just grabs women by their genitals? LOL

Half of the electorate just got told what the candidate thinks of them.
As trump said, it was just words, Bill Clinton was 'action'. When the media says that Bill Clinton isn't the one running for president, well you can be sure, he'll be pulling the strings behind Hillary. He was a proven creep, busted, impeached, etc. etc. But he did a good job running the country. So pick your poison. JFK was a womanizer, but left office with one of the highest approval ratings of any president. So what does it matter, all these accusations, whose going to put a pay cheque in your pocket? Save the country from a flood of undocumented immigrants?
Old 10-13-2016, 04:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherpeak View Post
I`d rather see Sara Palin as pres. At least she`s semi hot. And stupid. Wait, my dream girl!
That remark officially disqualifies you from every holding public office.
Old 10-13-2016, 04:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Hey, she can see Russia from her front deck! Every morning she could cement U.S/ Russian relations at hot tub time. "Hey Vlad, yeah just going out now, look out your window"
Old 10-13-2016, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Apparently NOTHING a person says disqualifies them from holding office, in the minds of some here. LOL
Old 10-13-2016, 05:01 PM

When it comes to using women and basically seeing them as nothing more than objects put on this earth for their personal sexual gratification . I would say Trump is a light weight compared to some highly revered past Presidents. Kennedy, Clinton comes to mind. I guess being a he man womanizer or predator is fine as long as you are a Democrat or at least willing to play ball with the political establishment.

As far as Trump being toast . perhaps but there is a lot of wiki leaks sludge to come Hillary's way in the next 4 weeks from what I understand. I have read that headline ( ------- is toast) daily about both candidates so I won't count anyone out till the last hanging chad is tossed in the bin.
Old 10-13-2016, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherpeak View Post
If Michelle Obama ran, she would win. Smart and articulate.
Old 10-13-2016, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Video!s coming out next week that will force Hillary out of the race.
The direction these elections are going - I am not looking forward to seeing Hillary in those videos
Old 10-13-2016, 05:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleboy View Post
When it comes to using women and basically seeing them as nothing more than objects put on this earth for their personal sexual gratification . I would say Trump is a light weight compared to some highly revered past Presidents. Kennedy, Clinton comes to mind. I guess being a he man womanizer or predator is fine as long as you are a Democrat or at least willing to play ball with the political establishment.

As far as Trump being toast . perhaps but there is a lot of wiki leaks sludge to come Hillary's way in the next 4 weeks from what I understand. I have read that headline ( ------- is toast) daily about both candidates so I won't count anyone out till the last hanging chad is tossed in the bin.
Not only what wiki leaks has but what Donald Trump has in his arsenal .
Their waiting till the last two weeks so the demarcates will have no time to appoint another candidate..
Like I stated at the beginning of the primaries, Trump was going to demolish the MSM,the Democratic Party and the GOP establishment .
The new America First Party the party of the people ,for the people will govern the U.S.A. For the next 25 years at least.
2024 will see the first women POTUS ( Ivanka Trump )
Old 10-13-2016, 05:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclean View Post
How come the Trump rally,s in the past year since Trump announced that he would be running as a candidate for the president of the USA, The numbers of people attending Trump rally,s have been huge, Clintons rally,s in the same city,s have been small in number. Just a few days ago Trump had a rally at Panama City in Florida That had 30.000 plus people, Clinton has canceled her rally in Panama City.I tend not to pay much attention to poll,s and look at the number of people showing their support in person at rallies and such.
Trump does tell the people what they want to hear, Which is the truth.
Trump rally I went to in Tampa had less than 1,000 people. Listening to him, and the people around me, convinced me that the man is flippin' scary.
Old 10-13-2016, 05:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by avb3 View Post
Trump rally I went to in Tampa had less than 1,000 people. Listening to him, and the people around me, convinced me that the man is flippin' scary.
What scared you?
Old 10-13-2016, 05:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Video!s coming out next week that will force Hillary out of the race.
Oh great. Tell us the inside scoop!
Old 10-13-2016, 05:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 260 Rem View Post
If Michelle Obama ran, she would win. Smart and articulate.
And although some disagree, pretty easy on the eyes also.

I would not be surprised to see her run for the Senate in four years. Build some cred, and then take a run at President. The GOP has to get a lot of their poop in a pile to be competitive at the top job again. They had a good road map outlined after 2012, the problem was, they didn't execute. Part of that road map was to connect with demographics, especially Hispanics, that traditionally were not theirs.

The antics in Congress completely screwed that up, and Trumps antics will be worn for some time. Heck, Bush is still being blamed for some stuff. I wish the McConnell's and Ryan's of the GOP could be more prominent... they are the future of the party.
Old 10-13-2016, 05:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post
What scared you?
I've commented on this before. The people around me were raving racists, and Trump fed them raw meat like he was a zookeeper. They had pure hate in their souls and comments, and made Trump's kitty kat comments seem like a Supreme Court sidebar.
Old 10-13-2016, 05:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
And although some disagree, pretty easy on the eyes also.

Enough with the locker room talk objectifying women.

That kind of talk may have been acceptable 11 years ago, but this is 2016!
Old 10-13-2016, 05:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post
Enough with the locker room talk objectifying women.

That kind of talk may have been acceptable 11 years ago, but this is 2016!
Zinnnnngggg. Zap!
Old 10-13-2016, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Apparently NOTHING a person says disqualifies them from holding office, in the minds of some here. LOL
Actions mean far more than words and people are certainly starting to wake up to that after years of listening to highly filtered political drivel. After all the mud slinging nothing has arisen that suggests Trump can't do the job any more affectively than either of the Clinton's. Sexual indiscretions and all. What, ya don't think ol' bill has ever made a vulgar comment about women? LOL You think no other president has said controversial things privately similar to what Trump has said publically? I find it refreshing Trump is open enough to speak his mind whether I or others agree with him or not. Nobody is going to please everyone all the time and anyone that that tries is nothing but a fake and a fraud. Time for people to suck it up and grow a thicker skin. Here's to the death of political correctness.
Old 10-13-2016, 06:06 PM

Default Trump speaks his mind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Elkster View Post
Actions mean far more than words and people are certainly starting to wake up to that after years of listening to highly filtered political drivel. After all the mud slinging nothing has arisen that suggests Trump can't do the job any more affectively than either of the Clinton's. Sexual indiscretions and all. What, ya don't think ol' bill has ever made a vulgar comment about women? LOL You think no other president has said controversial things privately similar to what Trump has said publically? I find it refreshing Trump is open enough to speak his mind whether I or others agree with him or not. Nobody is going to please everyone all the time and anyone that that tries is nothing but a fake and a fraud. Time for people to suck it up and grow a thicker skin. Here's to the death of political correctness.
It would be easier to support Trump if anyone knew what was on his mind -- from interview to interview, day-to-day, week-to-week, he changes his mind or contradicts himself or completely changes his position. And it's all on the record, and almost all on video tape.
Old 10-13-2016, 06:08 PM

Quote:
I've commented on this before. The people around me were raving racists, and Trump fed them raw meat like he was a zookeeper. They had pure hate in their souls and comments, and made Trump's kitty kat comments seem like a Supreme Court sidebar.
Yes I know what you mean . I have seen that same vitriol online from a large portion of the Lefty type commentors on various news stories. I guess the difference is the Lefties like to keep it anonymous online so they can protect the persona of being open minded and accepting of others they like to project in public
Old 10-13-2016, 06:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
I just haven't seen it. You'd think if that was really going on in any widespread fashion the MSM would have it up all over the place. You might have seen it, but it's clearly not typical. Pretty hard to keep that hidden all this time.
Old 10-13-2016, 06:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Elkster View Post
Yes, Political Correctness is a boil that should have been lanced ages ago.

Bragging about getting away with sexual assault has nothing to do with political correctness. I've never heard anyone around any campfire or in any locker room brag about getting away with sexual assault.

Have you?
Old 10-13-2016, 06:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
You've been wrong this whole election spewing your BS , figure it out yourself
I've said it all along. Trump won't win. Although I was worried a bit back in July. He won't, and can't win now.

Bookmark this comment and let's revisit it November 9th. Deal?
Old 10-13-2016, 06:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleboy View Post
Yes I know what you mean . I have seen that same vitriol online from a large portion of the Lefty type commentors on various news stories. I guess the difference is the Lefties like to keep it anonymous online so they can protect the persona of being open minded and accepting of others they like to project in public
Sounds like your talking about Hillary.
Old 10-13-2016, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac View Post
It would be easier to support Trump if anyone knew what was on his mind -- from interview to interview, day-to-day, week-to-week, he changes his mind or contradicts himself or completely changes his position. And it's all on the record, and almost all on video tape.
Fair enough but have we ever known what's really on any candidates mind? We know what they are groomed to tell us not what they are actually thinking and who they are really answering to. People are finally realizing. Trump is no panacea but he promises some change any change to a system that is clearly dysfunctional. That said there is no panacea. Nobody is going to come in and cure the debt or social issues or international conflicts. If one is waiting for that they will be waiting a long long time.
Old 10-13-2016, 06:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
I've said it all along. Trump won't win. Although I was worried a bit back in July. He won't, and can't win now.

Bookmark this comment and let's revisit it November 9th. Deal?
I'll have to take your word for it. I thought Romney, Harper and Jean would get in last 3 elections. Seems like the worst person always wins lately.
Closed Thread