Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2015, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver View Post
It should be closed because it has derailed, gone a long way off topic.

You want to talk about something, start your own thread.
And if you want to moderate.... well you know
Old 02-11-2015, 05:17 PM

Quote:
It should be closed because it has derailed, gone a long way off topic.

You want to talk about something, start your own thread.
You come on here claiming to have this devine insight that would enlighten us all. Then you refused to share this insight because we are closed minded. Then you request the Mods to close a thread you didn't even start.

Do you actually have a opinion on the topic or are you just Trolling?
Old 02-11-2015, 05:47 PM

Default Rcmp

I think RCMP are awesome.
Old 02-11-2015, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt L. View Post
But that's the point. It shouldn't have even gone to trial. One gets the sense that when it comes to self defense you are considered guilty until proven innocent.

To a person with limited means, going into any trial against the bottomless pockets of the government's prosecution, is an unbearable hardship in and of itself.

Having to defend yourself against punishment, is more punishment than deserved for protecting your life and home..... Although the precedent has been set, the practice of charge first, figure it out later, will continue as a deterrent to the rest of us.

Sort of on topic?
Old 02-11-2015, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendan's dad View Post
You come on here claiming to have this devine insight that would enlighten us all. Then you refused to share this insight because we are closed minded. Then you request the Mods to close a thread you didn't even start.

Do you actually have a opinion on the topic or are you just Trolling?
When I joined this site, I figured there would be an honest exchange of viewpoints and ideas, you know , like gentlemen.

What I have seen is bickering and argueing. Why don't you try that with your wife? Or will she just botch slap you? Again?

Much safer to be a keyboard warrior, say what you want, no repercussions.
Old 02-11-2015, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreya3212 View Post
And if you want to moderate.... well you know
Hit a sensitive spot, I did.
Old 02-11-2015, 05:57 PM

Quote:
When I joined this site, I figured there would be an honest exchange of viewpoints and ideas, you know , like gentlemen.

What I have seen is bickering and argueing. Why don't you try that with your wife? Or will she just botch slap you? Again?

And there it is folks, I guess you are going to get your wish to close the thread by throwing out insults. Might get a vacation too, but that shouldn't bother you too much since this is such a horrible place.

Funny how those who joke about domestic violence dare to preach ethics.
Old 02-11-2015, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendan's dad View Post
And there it is folks, I guess you are going to get your wish to close the thread by throwing out insults. Might get a vacation too, but that shouldn't bother you too much since this is such a horrible place.

Funny how those who joke about domestic violence dare to preach ethics.
And here it is folks, the reason I did not try to" enlighten" you, you will not listen to others, all you want to do is pick a fight.

I do not joke about domestic violence, I have seen a bit of it. But I will bet you do not speak to your wife [or significant other] in the same way you have been beaking off to others on this site.

I also am willing to bet you wouldn't say to a mans face what you are willing to type from behind your keyboard.

This is a long way from the fire arm choice of the Lloyd RCMP. You know, where all this started.
Old 02-11-2015, 06:25 PM

Quote:

How would you know? Look at your posts. Why didn't you just say, " hey everyone, I am smart, you are all dumb, I wont explain why cause you all don't want to here why you are dumb, so I wont bother...."

At this point, I am less interested in why you joined, I am more interested in what it will take to get you to leave?
Old 02-11-2015, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreya3212 View Post

At this point, I am less interested in why you joined, I am more interested in what it will take to get you to leave?
Why don't you just keep on posting, this should lower the overall IQ level of this place to the point where I don't want to be here.
Old 02-11-2015, 06:37 PM

Quote:
And here it is folks, the reason I did not try to" enlighten" you, you will not listen to others, all you want to do is pick a fight.

I do not joke about domestic violence, I have seen a bit of it. But I will bet you do not speak to your wife [or significant other] in the same way you have been beaking off to others on this site.

I also am willing to bet you wouldn't say to a mans face what you are willing to type from behind your keyboard.

This is a long way from the fire arm choice of the Lloyd RCMP. You know, where all this started.

Actually if you read my post they were all about the Carbine program and the RCMP's attempts to improve the working conditions for it's Member. It wasn't until you showed up with your comment that we didn't know what we were talking that I asked to enlighten us with your wisdom.

But at this point I am fairly sure my life will be much easier without trying to digest or comprehend your wisdom. So you can keep your wisdom for someone much more deserving, like my wife.

There now we are even as we have both brought my wife into the discussion in derogatory way. I guess she will botch slap me now. At least I didn't say your wife as that would be rude.
Old 02-11-2015, 06:38 PM

Ok, now this thread is definitely derailed.
Old 02-11-2015, 06:44 PM

Yup
Closed Thread