Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2013, 07:55 PM

I am offering bags again this year. One of each as a pair.

They are water resistant duffle bags. One is very large and fits alot of hunting/fishing gear.
The other (blue one is smaller and fits a little less hunting/fishing gear)

Value is approximately $150.
Old 11-12-2013, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportHuntingHelp View Post
Brand New in packages Never Worn Hostility T-Shirts. This Lot will be 10 shirts all XXL various designs. Great gifts for friends and family. Value of $20/ shirt - $200

Ill take them!
Old 11-12-2013, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownTrout View Post
Up for grabs, a pair of korker fly fishing boots. Size 10. They have the reversible bottoms for hiking grip or felt. Never used. I don't have the box though. Value is $170 (i think).
I would like to claim this please.
Old 11-12-2013, 08:13 PM

Default Pif

Hi all
I'll offer up the following: Any questions give me a shout via PM. Because of the size and weight of these items I would prefer to arrange pick up or delivery but if need be as always I can send along via the mail system.
1. 2 Bushnell TrailScout game cameras. A few years old but both in working order last time I had them out.

2.Tripods - 1 compact silk and 1 Manfrotto larger steel model as well as a couple different heads for the Manfrotto.

3. An assortment of Pelican cases ( I have used these for camera gear in the past) they are the following models i1010, 1040, 1120, 1300 the large black unit is not genuine pelican case.... but still very sturdy.
Old 11-12-2013, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by habman12 View Post
Hi all
I'll offer up the following: Any questions give me a shout via PM. Because of the size and weight of these items I would prefer to arrange pick up or delivery but if need be as always I can send along via the mail system.
1. 2 Bushnell TrailScout game cameras. A few years old but both in working order last time I had them out.

2.Tripods - 1 compact silk and 1 Manfrotto larger steel model as well as a couple different heads for the Manfrotto.

3. An assortment of Pelican cases ( I have used these for camera gear in the past) they are the following models i1010, 1040, 1120, 1300 the large black unit is not genuine pelican case.... but still very sturdy.

I would lke the game cams pls
Old 11-12-2013, 08:18 PM

I would like to claim the trail camera or both if possible. If I need to put up another item let me know.
Old 11-12-2013, 08:23 PM

I'm going to offer another item. A Nordic Track C2si upright exercise bike/clothes rack. It's 3.5 years old and I only really used it for 5-6 months for rehab after knee surgery. It's been sitting in my office ever since and only used occasionally when I don't feel like working. It's got a digital display with 18 built-in workouts, speakers and ipod hookup, heart rate monitor, quiet magnetic resistance, beer holder, and a real cushy seat with a 275lb weight capacity. In excellent condition although the battery adapter I have for it crapped out so it needs 4 batteries for the display.

I paid around $650 for it new, but seriously, who is going to buy a used exercise bike? I generously estimate it's value at $174.95 and would really like it out of my office.

It's big, awkward and pick-up only, or I could possibly deliver it within the south Edmonton/Beaumont/Sherwood Park area.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo 1.jpg (36.4 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg photo 2.JPG (100.7 KB, 12 views)
Old 11-12-2013, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Hi all

I would like the largest peican case and the manfrotto tripod .. pm sent

Lethal Prostaff Member
Canadian Waterfowl Prostaff Member
Sillosock Prostaff Member
Pure Gold Chokes Prostaff Member
Lynch Mob Calls Prostaff Member
Wolverine Guns and Tackle

Last edited by trapshooter; 11-12-2013 at 08:46 PM.
Old 11-12-2013, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleboy View Post
I would lke the game cams pls
Hi jungleboy, looks like you were first on the trigger.PM me for delivery/pickup arrangements.
Cheers
Old 11-12-2013, 08:34 PM

I can offer a day of fishing in Southern AB to someone that has never or is just gettin into fishing. I have a boat and all the gear just supply yourself and lunch.
Summer 2014

Lethal Prostaff Member
Canadian Waterfowl Prostaff Member
Sillosock Prostaff Member
Pure Gold Chokes Prostaff Member
Lynch Mob Calls Prostaff Member
Wolverine Guns and Tackle
Old 11-12-2013, 08:47 PM

I would like to claim either the orange or smaller black pelican case can you please let me know approx dimensions!
Thanks,
Mike

Quote:
Hi all

Old 11-12-2013, 08:48 PM

Default Pen

I will add one of my pens to the mix . This is a Cigar pen (fatty) it was turned by me from a lilac branch .It has a good heft to it so if you like a weighty pen you might like this one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo 2.jpg (16.7 KB, 66 views)
Old 11-12-2013, 09:26 PM

I have an old husqavarna 6.5x55 is like to offer up. I've never shot it might make a good project for someone.

Andy
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Old 11-12-2013, 09:28 PM

How about a Cabelas DepthMaster 7'6" trolling rod with linecounter reel loaded with 200 (or was that 300?) yards of brand new 50lb PowerPro. Value ~$60.

Since this one is a bit awkward to ship without breaking it up into two packages, and in the spirit of meeting more AOers I'd like to keep this one semi-local again. I'm willing to drive anywhere within ~45 minutes of Edmonton to meet up/deliver, or possibly the AO pony express could work since I still get to meet somebody that way too

I'll have some smaller shipable stuff soon

Time, it makes you old. Experience makes you wise. It's only a fool who judges life by what he sees in other peoples' eyes.
- Strung Out

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams
Old 11-12-2013, 09:35 PM

As discussed with Habman I will claim the remaining 4 pelican cases .... I will use two of my items for this.

Also anyone able to grab these from red deer for me that would be awesome. I can meet anywhere in the Edmonton area!!
Thanks ,
Mike
Quote:
Hi all

Old 11-12-2013, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapshooter View Post
I would like the largest peican case and the manfrotto tripod .. pm sent
Tripod lot and large case claimed by Trapshooter!
Old 11-12-2013, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_W View Post
As discussed with Habman I will claim the remaining 4 pelican cases .... I will use two of my items for this.

Also anyone able to grab these from red deer for me that would be awesome. I can meet anywhere in the Edmonton area!!
Thanks ,
Mike
All Remaining Pelican cases, spoken for by Mike W
Cheers
Old 11-12-2013, 09:52 PM

Lots of brass. Most deprimed, bagged 50/bag and tumbled.
Available:
9mm-nickel
7-08
270wsm
Value of $20/bag of 50. Total value of $200
Pm for specifics quantity etc... of the calibers listed above.
Old 11-12-2013, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey View Post

I am offering bags again this year. One of each as a pair.

They are water resistant duffle bags. One is very large and fits alot of hunting/fishing gear.
The other (blue one is smaller and fits a little less hunting/fishing gear)

Value is approximately $150.
I'd like to claim this please. Pm incoming.
Old 11-12-2013, 09:59 PM

Default Dainese Motorcycle jacket

I would like to offer a Dainese motorcycle jacket. Used but solid condition. For those of you that know Dainese it is real thick leather.
It is a basic bomber design in a size 58 (UK I'm guessing). Fits like an XL. Has bottom zipper for back of pants. Value around 100-150$ depending on haggling.

Located SW Edmonton, prefer to drive or meet up.

Cheers

Old 11-12-2013, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sureshot View Post
I have an old husqavarna 6.5x55 is like to offer up. I've never shot it might make a good project for someone.

Andy
I will claim this please .
Old 11-13-2013, 12:28 AM

I would like to claim this please. If you are near Edmonton I am there tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by troutbug View Post
Ill put up this brand new welding helmet. retails for about 200. picture and link to site with info about it below

http://www.fastenal.com/web/products...215?searchMode

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 11-13-2013, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
I would like to claim this please. If you are near Edmonton I am there tomorrow.
Nope not in the city anytime soon. Pm me your address and ill ship it out.
Old 11-13-2013, 08:14 AM

Every time I go downstairs I seem to find something else that I can put up

First item is two used Diawa Sweepfire 1000B reels. I just took them off two ice fishing rods and would be great for trout and perch duty. They work fine, however the drag no longer clicks on either of them when line is being taken. Both have 6lb Berkley NanoFil on them.

Second item is a Coleman Peak1 (Model 450) pack stove.

I'll value each of the two items at ~$25

Time, it makes you old. Experience makes you wise. It's only a fool who judges life by what he sees in other peoples' eyes.
- Strung Out

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams
Old 11-13-2013, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezle View Post
How about a Cabelas DepthMaster 7'6" trolling rod with linecounter reel loaded with 200 (or was that 300?) yards of brand new 50lb PowerPro. Value ~$60.

Since this one is a bit awkward to ship without breaking it up into two packages, and in the spirit of meeting more AOers I'd like to keep this one semi-local again. I'm willing to drive anywhere within ~45 minutes of Edmonton to meet up/deliver, or possibly the AO pony express could work since I still get to meet somebody that way too

I'll have some smaller shipable stuff soon

i would like to claim this please

orv.
Old 11-13-2013, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORV View Post
i would like to claim this please

orv.
PM incoming

- Strung Out

- Douglas Adams
Old 11-13-2013, 08:59 AM

Default new p.i.f.

i have a dartboard to offer up.

pic,s to follow tonight when i get home from work.

orv.
Old 11-13-2013, 01:19 PM

Location: 3rd rock from the sun, formerly from 4th rock from the sun
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezle View Post
Every time I go downstairs I seem to find something else that I can put up

First item is two used Diawa Sweepfire 1000B reels. I just took them off two ice fishing rods and would be great for trout and perch duty. They work fine, however the drag no longer clicks on either of them when line is being taken. Both have 6lb Berkley NanoFil on them.

Second item is a Coleman Peak1 (Model 450) pack stove.

I'll value each of the two items at ~$25

I would like to claim the stove please Geezle
Old 11-13-2013, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagwan View Post
I'll put in my dibs on this and send a further $100 to Ken for the charity.
bagwan has just received his PIF. What a great guy! We're gonna go fishing together
Old 11-13-2013, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags View Post
bagwan has just received his PIF. What a great guy! We're gonna go fishing together
Yup he is a great guy
Closed Thread