Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 07-03-2020, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody j View Post
A father should be there when a son paints on his first blackface

He tried to be there . But he was busy with politics in Cuba.....
Old 07-03-2020, 09:42 AM

Can't really be military
No SMEAC - just playing it off the cuff

Idea - 10
Planning - 2
Execution - NFG

Burglar: Aren't you going to call the cops?
Farmer: Why? Nobody knows you're here
Old 07-03-2020, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Adams View Post
Calling this guy a member of the military is like comparing the Indian scouts of days past to regular soldiers, Love the media again, He's apparently a RANGER.

Grizz
Maybe it is the way the Lieberals are going to swing getting rid of the Canadian Military.

Have to cut money somewhere to fund save the elephants in Kenya and that new UN seat may take a few Billion dollars next time.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 07-03-2020, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Calling this guy a member of the military is like comparing the Indian scouts of days past to regular soldiers, Love the media again, He's apparently a RANGER.

Grizz
HEY!
The Rangers ARE part of the Canadian Military, same as the reserves.
SHOW SOME DAMMED RESPECT!! The Canadian Rangers are much more than the dismissive bunch you take them for.
Cat
Old 07-03-2020, 10:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollGRG View Post
Can't really be military

Idea - 10
Planning - 2
Execution - NFG
Pure gold
Old 07-03-2020, 10:28 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnthehat View Post
HEY!
SHOW SOME DAMMED RESPECT!! The Canadian Rangers are much more than the dismissive bunch you take them for.
Cat
exactly....learnt a lot from them up north....one goes a little wonky and the brush comes out to paint all....man I served with some odd balls too including myself...but didn't say the complete unit was wonky.....he will get his day in court....lock him up until then.....cuz there is something just not meshing between his ears.

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 07-03-2020, 10:30 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollGRG View Post
Can't really be military

Idea - 10
Planning - 2
Execution - NFG
really...I got a 100 dollar bill canadain worth about 5 American that says you have been on a few missions just like your post....SNAFU....

Old 07-03-2020, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody j View Post
A father should be there when a son paints on his first blackface
Thanks for the laugh, I needed that!!!
I don’t wish I’ll will on anyone on the planet, with the exception of the treasonous Trutard, he deserves the worst!!
Old 07-03-2020, 12:30 PM

Quote:
HEY!
Cat
I think there needs to be a clear distinction between actual Rangers (northern indigenous folks) and some of the social rejects who join the Rangers to make some cash and basically do nothing. I’ve done a few SovOps up north where we worked with real Rangers who are experts at living and thriving on the land. I’ve also seen the wannabes who are useless postules. Case in point, dom ops like the BC fires. In 2018 we were in Williams lake BC and the “rangers” that showed up to assist were a joke. All white social misfits, obese, elderly etc. They were totally unemployable assisting us and wildfire with anything. They were confined to the camp in town and did nothing but sit around all day, one even developed bedsores. Rangers up north, those guys are the real deal and will save your life up there, the rest of them are oxygen thieves.
Old 07-03-2020, 12:32 PM

After reading this guys FB page Grindhouse Fine Foods I really wonder what made him snap? His business was floundering other than that he enjoyed the military service as a bushcraft instructor, lots of happy outings in the bush.

No radical posts or conspiracy plots his meat products look delicious

From his facebook page

Last edited by bat119; 07-03-2020 at 12:39 PM.
Old 07-03-2020, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneChristie View Post
Why do I have the strange feeling this is a setup to gain sympathy? even a reservist would be able to find out when and where the turd will be

Funny the thought had already crossed my mind
Old 07-03-2020, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gade81 View Post
Funny the thought had already crossed my mind
Ive been out of the military for a lot of years and even I can use google

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Old 07-03-2020, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
really...I got a 100 dollar bill canadain worth about 5 American that says you have been on a few missions just like your post....SNAFU....
HAHA every day of my life! I remember multiple missions in Iraq when I was in the Army that thinking back I can't see how we made it through without casualties. Luck and the Man upstairs definitely have a lot to do with it!

Quote:
HEY!
Cat
Again Agreed! I don't know a lot about Canadian Rangers other than they are not an assault type force like our US Army Rangers more of an observation reserve force, HOWEVER I do know that in WWII locals who made up a reserve type force in the Aleutian Islands put the skills they learned living up north to use saving many Allied lives. It takes a special person to live in those environments and those skills aren't learned many other places.
Old 07-03-2020, 01:41 PM

Default Warning!!

All,
Please keep your comments above board and clean. Our personal opinion of the PM or his Governor General, needs to at least bear the respect due to that office. Wishing death or serious injury on anyone, will not be tolerated on this site. Supporting vigilant behavior is well below our standards, as law abiding citizens.

Thank you, keep it classy please. Carry on.
Old 07-03-2020, 02:46 PM
Banned

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneChristie View Post
Why do I have the strange feeling this is a setup to gain sympathy? even a reservist would be able to find out when and where the turd will be
Yep. That's the current thought in our Crew.
Just another "staged event" courtesy of Pierre's Idiot Child.
Like when he donned a "bulletproof" vest in light of an imaginary threat.
Or when the imagination ran wild with the NS shooter and his access to guns.
Or like the fact that Sophie has left him, yet continues to smile when he comes near (obvious Heavy Duty Pre-Nup!)

Nog
Old 07-03-2020, 03:05 PM

Charges
Hurren is accused of:

Four counts of careless use, storage and handling of a firearm; (Section 86(1) CC)
Four counts of contravention of transport regulation of a firearm; (Section 86(2) CC)
Four counts of possession of a weapon for dangerous purpose; (Section 88(1) CC)
One count of possession of a restricted firearm, knowing its possession is unauthorized; (Section 92(1) CC)
One count of possession of prohibited device, knowing its possession is unauthorized; (Section 92(2) CC)
One count of possession at unauthorized place (Section 93(1) CC)
Four counts of unauthorized possession in motor vehicle (Section 94(1) CC)
Two counts of possession of prohibited or restricted firearm with ammunition (Section 95(1) CC)
One count of uttering threats (Section 264.1 CC)
Hurren appeared by teleconference link this afternoon for his bail hearing, which was put over to July 17. The Crown opposes his release.

The Ottawa branch of RCMP's integrated national security team is now leading the investigation.

If he was a gansta in Toronto he'd be out in a few years
Old 07-03-2020, 03:45 PM

Sorry to be late to the party, but I think the guy is a complete moron.

THAT WOULD BE JUST GREAT!!
Sure, make a martyr outta the truedope by shooting him so everyone can "worship" him for the next 50 or 60 years, like certain others, and continue to vote in his party because of his "great sacrifice" for "the people"!

If I could get my hands on that guy, I'd slap him silly (or slap him 'smart'....) and make him see that his antics would have the opposite effect of what he intended.

The Law of Unintended Consequences ALWAYS applies!!
Old 07-03-2020, 04:24 PM

Quote:

Grizz
Read somewhere he was apparently a former artilleryman, just sayin.
Of one who has done well
Old 07-03-2020, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo View Post
All,
Please keep your comments above board and clean. Our personal opinion of the PM or his Governor General, needs to at least bear the respect due to that office. Wishing death or serious injury on anyone, will not be tolerated on this site. Supporting vigilant behavior is well below our standards, as law abiding citizens.

Leo I agree absolutely with all of your statement except for 1, while I have never wished death on anyone I have never will never respect the man in the position of PM simply for what he is, because of what he has done to Canada and how much he is destroying us.

The position, yes, but in this circumstance, I have no respect for him whatsoever.

My 0.05c worth on the topic.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 07-03-2020, 07:11 PM

I don't want anything untoward to happen to the PM committed by a person with a firearm (or a person who lawfully owns any and didn't even have any of them present). Outside of that restriction, I'll reserve comment.
Old 07-03-2020, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
exactly....learnt a lot from them up north....one goes a little wonky and the brush comes out to paint all....man I served with some odd balls too including myself...but didn't say the complete unit was wonky.....he will get his day in court....lock him up until then.....cuz there is something just not meshing between his ears.
The Rangers are our first line of defense, but they don't usually wear body armor and drive tanks. Not knocking them.

Grizz
Old 07-03-2020, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
Yep. That's the current thought in our Crew.
Just another "staged event" courtesy of Pierre's Idiot Child.
Like when he donned a "bulletproof" vest in light of an imaginary threat.
Or when the imagination ran wild with the NS shooter and his access to guns.
Or like the fact that Sophie has left him, yet continues to smile when he comes near (obvious Heavy Duty Pre-Nup!)

Nog
STAGED EVENT. Needs to have various lime light episodes between now and the federal eletion call. Which by the way will be called seconds after the CPC select a new leader. Got that? Seconds after.

Nora Loreto 6:49 PM 8 Apr. 2018
Old 07-03-2020, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishpah View Post
STAGED EVENT. Needs to have various lime light episodes between now and the federal eletion call. Which by the way will be called seconds after the CPC select a new leader. Got that? Seconds after.
You really think they will wait that long?
Old 07-04-2020, 12:33 AM

I worked alongside this man a few years ago. He was a good dude.
Not sure what went wrong, or where it went wrong. But this is a slap of reality to me, good guys can hit a breaking point and do desperate things. It is sad to know where he was when I knew him and where he is now.

As for some of the comments on here. Some of you guys really need to shake your heads. Wishing harm upon a person. I am kind of ashamed to be associated with this site and some of the views people on here have.
Old 07-04-2020, 02:00 AM

Gee, let’s see, mass unemployment, suicide rates increased significantly, intentionally instigating economic collapse of the nation while simultaneously skyrocketing taxpayer debt, lining the pockets of his universally corrupt corporate/ jillionaire sponsors, judicial interference, killing the Financial Accountability Act for reserves so that band management can no longer be held fiscally accountable to their members (explain that one!), versus something bad happening to an idiotic tyrant who’s burning our hard-earned money and strangling our children’s future by saddling them with debt, all while calling hard-working Canadians violent misogynists through the gender lens he aimed on construction projects. Which is worse? Sure it would be preferable for the correction to come through a vote of no confidence and another election in which the Liberals are collectively shown the door, but if an anvil dropped from the sky onto the preening idiot, followed by a grand piano, I’d certainly not shed a tear. I’d probably dance a jig. Some politicians simply need a public retirement like Benito Mussolini got, so as to serve a message to other politicians to not be so evil to their citizens. Clearly this is a cycle as old as the first governments ever formed by humanity, and the current trend indicates that it’s been a long time since the lesson has been refreshed because the government is choosing to rule, rather than to represent.

For someone to expect civility, they should first extend some.
Old 07-04-2020, 05:58 AM

There's just not enough

"Me neither but it's all in the eye of the beer holder"
norwestalta

.....out of bounds.....but funny none the less!

LC

"Funny how when a bear eats another bear, no one bats an eye, but......

when a human eats another human, people act like it's the end if the friggin world. News coverage, tweets, blogs, outrage, Piers Morgan etcetc.

Go figure." -Huntinstuff
Old 07-04-2020, 06:54 AM

So can I have his rifle since he won't be needing it....

Old 07-04-2020, 06:59 AM

Holding up the death of Mussolini as an example is not a good model for Canadian politics.
Mussolini died during an Italian civil war that cost many thousands of innocent lives.
Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
Old 07-04-2020, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo View Post
All,

Leo....respect is earned not a given because of a position held.....you are right though with regards to death or injury to out PM or his people is not acceptable as they are not the animals of a lawless society.....

Old 07-04-2020, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saskbooknut View Post
Holding up the death of Mussolini as an example is not a good model for Canadian politics.
Mussolini died during an Italian civil war that cost many thousands of innocent lives.
Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
I firmly believe, and its just my personal beliefs not the forums, that the puppetmasters who have their hand up his ass wish nothing less than a total civil war in Canada, the first step is disarming the citizens which is already underway. Destruction of a free country is already well underway. I dont wish that POS to die, Id rather see him reduced to the whipped dog he is and go back to teaching drama because its the one thing in the world he can do. I love my country I am ashamed of the government and the brainless masses who think he does a good job and keep voting his masters back in. I dont think Canada is ever going to recover, how can it when the ruling class is doing everything it can to destroy it and the brainless sheeple walk hand in hand and let them do it. Its one thing to respect a position, but there has to be a person and a party in power that deserves respect. and we dont have that. and the way things are leading we will never again have that.

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich