Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 07-27-2019, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
If you have an issue with law enforcement or military, find a new site to take it up on. This is way offside and you won't find friends here. If you think they are that bad, go join em and make em better.
Amen 1 million times!!
Old 07-27-2019, 03:03 PM
Banned

Arrow

Canadian Forces approved to join air search for B.C. murder suspects

https://globalnews.ca/news/5687160/b...-rcmp-manhunt/
Old 07-27-2019, 03:19 PM

Just remember what’s getting reported in the media and the truth might be two different things. I understand the RCMP have had more than their fair share of boondoggles but hold off until this case comes to a close. Just pray these two get what they deserve.
Old 07-27-2019, 03:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMhunt View Post
What a National Embarrassment ! Two teenage murderous morons make

Canada's Federal Police Force look like IDIOTS

and the entire population of Canada cannot be certain that any moment,

they may be next victim of two low life degenerates,

Once again the RCMP looking like a rediculous KESTONE COPS MOVIE !

Thier motto

TO SWERVE and PRETEND
I have a pretty good feeling which returning banned member you are.
Old 07-27-2019, 03:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by claystone View Post
Likely find another body and link it to a missing vehicle.
That is the most likely way they will eventually get caught,
Old 07-27-2019, 03:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trophybook View Post
No but I do think it is frigging hilarious that the rcmp have failed so miserably. But that's nothing new
What nonsense, grow the hell up...
Old 07-27-2019, 03:28 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by trophybook View Post
No but I do think it is frigging hilarious that the rcmp have failed so miserably. But that's nothing new
You sound like a pretty smart guy...why don't you go help them?
Old 07-27-2019, 03:40 PM

How did RCMP fail so miserably? Serious question to those who seriously think so. What would you do differently?
Old 07-27-2019, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnguy View Post
How did RCMP fail so miserably? Serious question to those who seriously think so. What would you do differently?
Got your sights on the wrong target there bud. The suspects are the failures here, not the RCMP.
Old 07-27-2019, 03:49 PM

Default Rcmp

Considering the remoteness I was impressed how quickly the RCMP connected the suspects to the 3 murders.
Old 07-27-2019, 03:52 PM

What an awesome thread. Gotta love all the armchair Sherlock's. Stop dissing our police service. They can only do so much with the small amount of info they receive. This is not detective TV people. It will take time and public info goes a long way when it's real and not miss leading.
It will be a court nightmare if they are found alive. We will pay the price to keep them alive in jail. Capital Punishment. I will pull the leaver push the button or what ever. They shot that couple, they deserve same. My opinion. They should be glad I'm not the judge. All rise, now presiding, Judge "HANG"
They will get to live their lives out in the all inclusive crowbar hotel. Enough from me. I can go on and on and on and on.
Old 07-27-2019, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artist View Post
Got your sights on the wrong target there bud. The suspects are the failures here, not the RCMP.
It’s not my sights. That’s why I am asking. I think they are doing all they can (why wouldn’t they?) with what they have been given. Not sure what some are expecting. No one left them notes where they are heading and where to look for them. Hence my questions, what exactly did they fail in and what those who think so would do differently?
Old 07-27-2019, 05:08 PM

Default Manhunt

I think one of the investigators who has dealt with serial killer cases has raised an interesting point. The investigation should start in Port Alberni . Information about the two teenagers can then be reviewed so a good profile on the both fugitives can be developed. Also, any unsolved missing people cases, or unsolved murders should also be reviewed. Because in his opinion, people usually do not go on a killing spree overnight. Therefore, in his opinion these two may have committed murders on the Island, well before they made their decision to go up North.
Old 07-27-2019, 05:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD848 View Post
Agree with you totally,very unfair and rude to belittle the law in a case like this.Key board cop haters and hypocrites are not alone on this site.

After 19 posts it's not hard to figure this guy out.
Wonder which the BANNED camp members this guy is
Old 07-27-2019, 06:01 PM

Irregardless of where they might be, I wounder how much provisions they have with them?

They can't go into any store and buy more at this point, you would think? Unless of coarse they changed their looks dramatically.

They said all their camping gear including a stove were recovered burned out in the Rav-4. Young boys can eat a LOT in a day.

Apparently someone in Cold Lake helped them get the Rav-4 unstuck before their pictures were plastered everywhere.

How could anyone bash the RCMP at this point?

I've been convinced they had a second vehicle before burning the first and they are long gone but the longer this drags out the more I think they are dead in the bush from a double suicide.
Old 07-27-2019, 06:09 PM

They wouldn't burn their only transportation unless they had another option. Unless their really stupid. They're long gone.

Are they drug addicts?
Old 07-27-2019, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushrat View Post
They wouldn't burn their only transportation unless they had another option. Unless their really stupid. They're long gone.

Are they drug addicts?
I don't know about drug addicts, but apparently well-aquainted with 'strategy' war/video games. I think they may have a bit more of a strategy in place than people realize.
Old 07-27-2019, 07:18 PM

I can understand people backing the rcs on this. There have been some really poor comments on them.
But they also must be held accountable for some of the actions they’ve taken.
All you have to do is talk to some of them and you will find comms are not their forte. I have respect for the ones doing the real job. But there are a bunch of beuros who are calling shots. Believe me they only look out for themselves.
Old 07-27-2019, 07:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
If you have an issue with law enforcement or military, find a new site to take it up on. This is way offside and you won't find friends here. If you think they are that bad, go join em and make em better.
What you are saying is that the status quo must not be challenged.

As for the situation at hand, I sincerely hope that the perpetrators are swiftly apprehended without any violence.
Old 07-27-2019, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grouse_hunter View Post

As for the situation at hand, I sincerely hope that the perpetrators are swiftly apprehended without any violence.
Naw, probably more just expressing frustration with how situations like these tend to bring out the "cop-bashers" ...it just gets kinda old. The RCMP are by no means a perfect organization, but nor are they gods, prophets, and mind-readers capable of predicting what these two lunatics did, or will do next. There's a big difference between critiquing the stradegies of the RCMP, and painting them out to look like a bunch of bafoons who are now somehow at fault in this situation. Remember, the police didn't start this - two lunatics did.
Old 07-27-2019, 07:38 PM

Quote:

Nope, not at all. Questioning is fine. Though I would suggest for your thinking that being exceedingly ignorant as some have, and generalizing all military and LEO who put their lives on the line to protect us, as buffoons is not gonna be acceptable around here from either mods or vast majority of members. Maybe some other forums. Not here. If you want to discuss it further feel free to pm me so as not to derail this thread.

Last edited by sns2; 07-27-2019 at 08:08 PM.
Old 07-27-2019, 08:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Nope, not at all. Questioning is fine. Though I would suggest for your thinking that being exceedingly ignorant as some have, and generalizing all military and LEO who put their lives on the line to protect us, as buffoons is not gonna be acceptable around here from either mods or vast majority of members. Maybe some other forums. Not here. If you want to discuss it further feel free to pm me so as not to derail this thread.
The function which the LEOs and the military service personnel perform is essential for our society and Canada as a country. I've never doubted or contested that point. Frankly, I think that it is a commendable gesture for any individual to dedicate their professional life to such a worthy cause.

The message which I got from your post was that any dissent will not be tolerated on AO, hence I felt the need to comment.

Last edited by sns2; 07-27-2019 at 08:45 PM.
Old 07-27-2019, 08:31 PM

Quote:
The function which the LEOs and the military service personnel perform is essential for our society and Canada as a country. I've never doubted or contested that point. Frankly, I think that it is a commendable gesture for any individual to dedicate their professional life to such a worthy cause.

The message which I got from your post was that any dissent will not be tolerated on AO, hence I felt the need to comment.

I don't PM mods, as I was once suspended for "arguing with a mod" through PMs...
Heck no. Question away. That is what forums are made of. Painting all those in uniform as morons will not fly.

Also, I would rather someone PM me if they have an issue with me. Maybe we will find common ground and maybe not, but it's a much better way to do things from my perspective. I'm always open to talk, though like other mods, I ain't gonna argue with anyone via pm. Life's too short and we are just volunteer referees who enforce rules.

Back to the topic at hand.

Last edited by sns2; 07-27-2019 at 09:05 PM.
Old 07-27-2019, 08:36 PM

Im glad the military is getting involved

Beats sand bags in Quebec

Id like to see a fighter pilot zap those two pukes with a missile

Then the media can forget about them. No minstrels writing songs about them, no book deals, no “tell all’s” by former classmates..... just a crater where once stood two murderers
Old 07-27-2019, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntinstuff View Post
Im glad the military is getting involved

Beats sand bags in Quebec

Then the media can forget about them. No minstrels writing songs about them, no book deals, no “tell all’s” by former classmates..... just a crater where once stood two murderers
I like the way you roll.

These punks are all looking for their 15 seconds of fame.
Old 07-27-2019, 08:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
We can all agree on that.

Last edited by sns2; 07-27-2019 at 09:04 PM.
Old 07-27-2019, 08:57 PM

Default Dease

We were just up there and totally offline. When in Watson lake with cell service we read up on this. Drove the Alaska highway both ways. This all happened while there weird. No cell service in Dease Lake but hotel had wifi. But seriously zero cell service up there still makes me wonder what teenage kids don't have a cell phone. Anyways I'm concerned our current justice system will see these kids walk free unless there is sufficient evidence.
Pretty sad to catch up on all this at one time but now I'm following has JT had any comments on this at all?
Old 07-27-2019, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacepipe View Post
We were just up there and totally offline. When in Watson lake with cell service we read up on this. Drove the Alaska highway both ways. This all happened while there weird. No cell service in Dease Lake but hotel had wifi. But seriously zero cell service up there still makes me wonder what teenage kids don't have a cell phone. Anyways I'm concerned our current justice system will see these kids walk free unless there is sufficient evidence.
Pretty sad to catch up on all this at one time but now I'm following has JT had any comments on this at all?
Thats the only GOOD thing so far. We haven’t heard a word out of that idiot Trudeau
Old 07-27-2019, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Thats the only GOOD thing so far. We haven’t heard a word out of that idiot Trudeau

when he does say something, it will be about gun control. never waste an opportunity to confiscate or reclassify a firearm into prohibited status.
Old 07-27-2019, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacepipe View Post
"..has JT had any comments on this at all?.."
Just checked his twitter page for the last week, and not a peep about it.