Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 01-20-2019, 01:00 PM

I believe people with health problems that impedes there ability to drive safely do loose their licence. as for a heart attack with no warning that can`t be foreseen.
Old 01-20-2019, 01:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robson3954 View Post
To the people that want him executed or locked up forever - if you have a heart attack or a seizure when you’re driving and you plow over a bunch of kids, should we execute you?

That said I don’t agree with full independence in somebody who’s mental health leads to those extremes. They should still have monthly mandatory check-ups.
If you had a seizure, chopped some ones head off and ate them, I would be 100% support you being killed. In fact, please do the same for me.

This guy should never have been allowed off the bus. First mistake made was him walking off the bus. Those cops should have killed him right there.

Not angry at this guy but a mad animal needs to be put down. This is a mad animal only being controlled by some little white pills now??? Give me a break.
Old 01-20-2019, 01:36 PM

Quote:
To the people that want him executed or locked up forever - if you have a heart attack or a seizure when you’re driving and you plow over a bunch of kids, should we execute you?

That said I don’t agree with full independence in somebody who’s mental health leads to those extremes. They should still have monthly mandatory check-ups.
Hard to believe you could stick up for this guy. Were you sitting in on the board or committee that set this POS back in the mainstream of life? Eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. No different than terrorists doing what they do. And yes we let them go free also. Turn them all into fertilizer
Old 01-20-2019, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckCuller View Post
There should be a law stating that any professional that clears someone that has committed and has been convicted of a heinous murder or rape to return to public life even though they have been found to be criminally insane should be held liable for a prison sentence no less than three and up to the maximum of ten years in a federal prison if the released individual commits the same or similar offence under this statute.
The blood is on their hands. 100% they should be accountable. That would put an end to a majority of these releases.
Old 01-20-2019, 01:51 PM
Banned

Quote:

There is a difference.

He willfully chose to not take his medication.

A sudden medical problem as you suggest is just that, something that is unexpected and probably not diagnosed.

He was.

So every doctor, nurse, psychiatrist, any medical professional failed leading up to this event.

A big reason for someone to not want to take his medicine, is because they don't like how it makes them feel.
The combination of any side effects of anything including his surroundings affects him in ways that you and I could never understand.

Maybe he was easily anxious in closed spaces.
Such as a bus.
Was that known?
We don't know.

If someone is found not guilty because he was in such a mental state to not be held responsible for his actions,
then the moment he chose to be should make him responsible.
Because that is a conscious decision to make.
At some point we decide what we are not or going to do, and often it's blinking a decision that probably wasn't given much thought.

And if your decision, makes you take off the head and eat parts of the body, then you get to be put down.

Simple.

My dog isn't overly aggressive, but if she got out and hurt or killed a child I would have her destroyed in a moment. No Hesitation .
And I love my dog.

Human Rights BS.
You forfeit yours when you take another life in this way.
Old 01-20-2019, 04:35 PM

Quote:

This is the post of the year! Congratulations!!!
One thing for is certain is, it wasn’t your innocent, minding his own business son that had his head hacked off for no reason was it? I wonder if your thoughts would be different if it was?
Wow! No wonder Canada is in the state we are in.
Old 01-20-2019, 04:37 PM

Old 01-20-2019, 04:38 PM

Wait, wait, wait..... I have this all wrong. If it was my son I would do everything in my power to have this guy released from jail...
Old 01-20-2019, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
If you had a seizure, chopped some ones head off and ate them, I would be 100% support you being killed. In fact, please do the same for me.

This guy should never have been allowed off the bus. First mistake made was him walking off the bus. Those cops should have killed him right there.

Not angry at this guy but a mad animal needs to be put down. This is a mad animal only being controlled by some little white pills now??? Give me a break.
I couldn't agree more. If this happened in Montana there would have been a different outcome.
Old 01-20-2019, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver lab View Post
Wait, wait, wait..... I have this all wrong. If it was my son I would do everything in my power to have this guy released from jail...
Yup.👍
Old 01-20-2019, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri777 View Post
I do not believe for one second Bears that kill/eat humans
are evil, but we still put them down for same said behaviours.
When people kinds act as animal kinds, just kindly remove from planet.
The result is a better, more evolved common sense way to be.
Actually they don’t put down bears, the grizzly that killed my friend a few years ago in kananaskis didn’t even get tagged so they know which bear she is... not wanting to distract from the main theme of the thread. He should have remained institutionalized for the rest of his days, if he goes off the wagon he is an extreme risk and we dont monitor him anymore, not sure why anyone thinks this is a good idea. Not saying we need to lock him in solitary forever but release was a bad decision.
Old 01-22-2019, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post

Obviously you didn't take your white pills today. You are dangerous and should be locked up because you want to kill a human being.