Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 10-05-2022, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody j View Post
I know a few Albertans who came here from the east coast, they don’t talk politics when they visit with family back home, sounded like people vote Liberal because they always have and nothing will change their mind
My wife is from the Maritimes. Her siblings have made a handsome living of the Fort Mac Tar Sands, yet the ones who are still on the east coast continue to vote for Trudeau because he’s such a nice, caring person. I kid you not.

Back to Chinese police on Canadian soil.

Liberal voters care not one iota about this stuff, cuz hey, Liberals care for people, and are motivated to do the right thing because gov’t knows best.
Old 10-05-2022, 07:12 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

That being said it’s hard to find any prime minister that can keep all of Canada happy, just depends where you live and what you feel you require out of them.

This will come full circle and another will be sitting on the throne just to upset another group but put smiles on others.

Not sure about this Chinese thing but maybe since there are littlest china town so they will police those areas, clean up the streets real quick.

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 10-05-2022, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
This should come as no surprise. He told Canadians how much he admired China’s disctatorship. He is nothing short of pure evil. Our grandfathers would rightly call him an enemy of the state. And Easterners love him while he kneecaps the west. This is why I no longer consider myself Canadian. I’m Albertan with a strong affinity for like minded people across this country who also view Trudeau in the same light as I do.
Perfect.
Old 10-05-2022, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
That being said it’s hard to find any prime minister that can keep all of Canada happy, just depends where you live and what you feel you require out of them.

This will come full circle and another will be sitting on the throne just to upset another group but put smiles on others.

Not sure about this Chinese thing but maybe since there are littlest china town so they will police those areas, clean up the streets real quick.
Then again, while many Prime Ministers do favor certain provinces, they don't openly attack provinces, and try to destroy their economies.
Old 10-05-2022, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
Then again, while many Prime Ministers do favor certain provinces, they don't openly attack provinces, and try to destroy their economies.
Oh I am sure if you sat with a liberal lover that is about to be exposed to a conservative new prime minister they would let you know how they feel,
Just saying.

Thick skin tunnel vision from all walks of life are heavily opinionated and won’t budge an inch regardless, will find faults be it subtle and run with it.

Old 10-05-2022, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Oh I am sure if you sat with a liberal lover that is about to be exposed to a conservative new prime minister they would let you know how they feel,
Just saying.

Thick skin tunnel vision from all walks of life are heavily opinionated and won’t budge an inch regardless, will find faults be it subtle and run with it.
Most PM's are smart enough to not openly attack a province or an industry, they show favoritism, but they are smart enough to temper it a bit, so as to not to make too many long term enemies, that they might want support from later.
Old 10-05-2022, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Most PM's are smart enough to not openly attack a province or an industry, they show favoritism, but they are smart enough to temper it a bit, so as to not to make too many long term enemies, that they might want support from later.

Most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 10-05-2022, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And that is my point, Trudeau is much more stupid, more arrogant and more vengeful than most Prime Ministers.
Old 10-05-2022, 05:44 PM

Quote:
I still remember the National Energy Program of 1980.