Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2020, 05:36 PM

Default Given up on crown land to shoot looking at joining a range near Edmonton. Opinions

Hi there fellow outdoorsman this is my first post here was hoping to get some opinions from you. I have tried my luck at finding crown land near Edmonton to do some target shooting. I drove around Cynthia and west of Brazeau for a full day each but constantly run into radio controlled/private roads. I am also somewhat new to Edmonton/Alberta so I'm not sure what/where you can get away with target shooting so I am making sure I tick off all the boxes and do not break any rules/laws or **** anyone off. All that being said I don't know anyone with a large acreage so that leaves me with joining a range. So far Sherwood Park Fish and Game Association has caught my eye as it is $170 a year for a family membership and not too long of a drive. Was wondering if anyone has any opinions of this range good or not so good or if you recommend another range and if so why. I thank you in advance for your time and knowledge.

Tags
edmonton, land, range, shooting, target