Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 02-23-2017, 01:12 PM

Default INTERNATIONAL BOARDERS, Whats the point?

With all these illegal migrants crossing into Canada, whats the point of wasting millions of tax dollars for boarder patrol and controls?

Those tax dollars could be used to house and feed these freeloaders entering our country!!#
Old 02-23-2017, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepard.. View Post
With all these illegal migrants crossing into Canada, whats the point of wasting millions of tax dollars for boarder patrol and controls?

Those tax dollars could be used to house and feed these freeloaders entering our country!!#
Out borders are much more than imaginary lines separating countries to keep out illegal immigrants , that is just one just one issue.
Cat
Old 02-23-2017, 01:43 PM

Quote:
INTERNATIONAL BOARDERS, Whats the point?
Boarders? They're not even paying rent!
Old 02-23-2017, 01:46 PM

Just try going the other way and see if the US will keep you in the finest????
Old 02-23-2017, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by propliner View Post
Boarders? They're not even paying rent!
I was thinking the same thing.
Old 02-23-2017, 02:04 PM

Problem is that the ones being deported right now are the criminals. So who has the largest incentive to leave the US? The illegal gardener, or the known drug dealer/pimp gang banger?

But JT will virtue signal to get more votes and let them in....
Old 02-23-2017, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepard.. View Post

because if there was no border control of any sort, tens of millions of people would pour into canada from every place imaginable around the world

government control would be overrun in a very short time and the strongest group of people would be in charge
Old 02-23-2017, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
I was thinking the same thing.
If great minds think alike.....then that must mean that mediocre ones do as well

I was thinking the same thing......justifies the downgrade
Old 02-23-2017, 02:28 PM
Gone Hunting

Do you think a guy could get refugee status in the U.S. if he crossed from Alberta and claimed you were fleeing Notley and Trudeau policies of abuse?

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 02-23-2017, 02:29 PM
Banned

Hope he keeps it up. Canadians are getting sick of this unicorn crap. The further Trudeau swings the pendulum to the left, the further it will swing back to the right.

The anger in some Canadians at what is happening to this country and what is happening to Trudeau's fortunes, is somewhat reassuring that we might not be circling the toilet bowl yet. Maybe.
Old 02-23-2017, 02:42 PM

Default Canada has laws.

The problem is the government explicitly ignores the laws of Canada if they think they can get some liberal PR out of it.
People that enter illegally should be directly taken to the nearest point of entry and handed over to the US authorities.
I don't think that we should harbour people that break the law on thier very first day in the country.
My tax dollars pay for these criminals and I don't just mean the illegals.
Old 02-23-2017, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4l3k View Post
because if there was no border control of any sort, tens of millions of people would pour into canada from every place imaginable around the world

government control would be overrun in a very short time and the strongest group of people would be in charge
Just wait think that's what Justin working on
Old 02-23-2017, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckCuller View Post
The problem is the government explicitly ignores the laws of Canada if they think they can get some liberal PR out of it.
People that enter illegally should be directly taken to the nearest point of entry and handed over to the US authorities.
I don't think that we should harbour people that break the law on thier very first day in the country.
and then a bill should be sent to the US authorities for our law enforcments time and materials, in which they collect from the criminal who broke the law
Old 02-23-2017, 02:49 PM
Banned

FrostyFingerStubs alone cost us thousands and thousands of dollars. How many people did it take paying taxes to cover that little misadventure in dodging the law? Send the bill to Bombardier or one of Trudeau's many millionaire/billionaire foreign friends.

Absolute idiocy that the Canadian Taxpayer is once again being forced to fund criminal activity at the hands of a Liberal government.
Old 02-23-2017, 02:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
x2
Old 02-23-2017, 05:18 PM

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=ItDpywMULk8

Kind of like this article about a 2 yr old..unbelievable..

What is it called when your highest levels of govermnent break there own laws?

Last edited by Shepard..; 02-23-2017 at 05:25 PM.
Old 02-23-2017, 05:45 PM

True, what is the point. Indeed.
Old 02-23-2017, 05:53 PM

PMs here are still in executive branch, right? They shouldn't get to choose which laws to enforce or ignore. Aren't there some laws in the books related to illegal migrants???
Old 02-23-2017, 05:55 PM
Banned

I figured 30 years ago ,, that every citizen born of Canada should receive $1,000,000 USD cash and US citizenship and the demolition crew could take down all the Canada/Us customs crossings and be done with the political crapp, tariffs , duties, bla bla bla

So if your reading this Mr Donny ? Give me $1,000,000 US ,

and you can do what you wish Selfi TurdO and mrs Nutley and any other excuse for leadership in our border jumper haven called Canada ( the 51st State )
Old 02-23-2017, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post
FrostyFingerStubs alone cost us thousands and thousands of dollars. How many people did it take paying taxes to cover that little misadventure in dodging the law? Send the bill to Bombardier or one of Trudeau's many millionaire/billionaire foreign friends.

Absolute idiocy that the Canadian Taxpayer is once again being forced to fund criminal activity at the hands of a Liberal government.
Crossing farmers fields at minus 18 cel is quite a feet lets all rise and give him a hand. If he would have come to Canada legally selfie the clown would have given him a parka and a nice warm hug and he could still be picking his own nose today .
Old 02-23-2017, 06:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cook View Post
Crossing farmers fields at minus 18 cel is quite a feet lets all rise and give him a hand. If he would have come to Canada legally selfie the clown would have given him a parka and a nice warm hug and he could still be picking his own nose today .
Now there is concern from Those that encourage those breaking the Law
that criminal border jumpers will be endangered by rising waters when the spring thaw comes, some if them may actually may be washed down stream back into the USA , I can only wish ,
Old 02-23-2017, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4l3k View Post

I think this is already well underway
Old 02-23-2017, 08:00 PM
Banned

If the UN had their way there would be no international borders.
Old 02-23-2017, 08:21 PM

Man some of these threads make me laugh.

Someone pipes up some complete fairy-tale and a few meatheads follow his lead happily and ignorantly marching to the drum beat waving their fists in the air.

Just cause Bubba said it - I'm gonna repeat it - because it must be true.

Bubba's a moron and liar. Follow him if you choose to. Fill your boots.

Kinda like what happened just south of the border when they nominated and subsequently elected you know who ..... (IMO there were better conservative choices).

To be clear, the government is not doing anything illegal, or breaking any laws or choosing to break laws - period.

Nor are they "allowing" or "inviting" these migrants to stay here automatically without proper procedure and vetting.

There isn't a giant sign encouraging this, or a hot chocolate stand on the way to make this easier for the people jumping our border.

And - we are still not admitting criminals and rapists into our country.

The law is clear, and has been in place, for years and years, even before that Turdo took office. If someone crosses the border, they can apply for immigration status. They are physically in our jurisdiction. Nothing in the law has changed.

If they try and go to a border crossing to do the same, the immigaration officers turn them away, as they have not entered our jurisdiction.

It's a loophole. Yeah it sucks. Either way ....

It was the law before - and it's the law now.

Nothing to do with Turdo or the NDP.

And before someone jumps on me for being a liberal or communist NDP - maybe take a moment and look back at my posts. I support neither of those parties, nor individuals associated with those parties.

I also can't stand the overly sensitive, aggressive, ignorant and ranting movement that is choking the common sense and intelligence out of both the conservatives and the liberal people here in North America.

Someone just needs to take a breath and just look at facts. I'm not thrilled this is happening either.

Last edited by EZM; 02-23-2017 at 08:28 PM.
Old 02-23-2017, 08:39 PM

The main problem with vetting the refugees is that the countries they came from are mostly in ruins from war and changes of rulers. There are no criminal records or any type of records for some not even birth records. Canada is stuck with them tinker, tailor or axe murderer.
Old 02-23-2017, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post

Someone pipes up some complete fairy-tale and a few meatheads follow his lead happily and ignorantly marching to the drum beat waving their fists in the air.

Kinda like what happened just south of the border when they nominated and subsequently elected you know who ..... (IMO there were better conservative choices).

To be clear, the government is not doing anything illegal, or breaking any laws or choosing to break laws - period.

Nor are they "allowing" or "inviting" these migrants to stay here automatically without proper procedure and vetting.

There isn't a giant sign encouraging this, or a hot chocolate stand on the way to make this easier for the people jumping our border.

The law is clear, and has been in place, for years and years, even before that Turdo took office. If someone crosses the border, they can apply for immigration status. They are physically in our jurisdiction. Nothing in the law has changed.

If they try and go to a border crossing to do the same, the immigaration officers turn them away, as they have not entered our jurisdiction.

And before someone jumps on me for being a liberal or communist NDP - maybe take a moment and look back at my posts. I support neither of those parties, nor individuals associated with those parties.

I also can't stand the overly sensitive, aggressive, ignorant and ranting movement that is choking the common sense and intelligence out of both the conservatives and the liberal people here in North America.

Someone just needs to take a breath and just look at facts. I'm not thrilled this is happening either.
Very well said.
Old 02-23-2017, 10:15 PM

Talking International Boarders?

Here comes another one now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snowboarding on water.jpg (115.3 KB, 41 views)

“We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did.”- Thomas Sowell
Old 02-23-2017, 10:51 PM

We need border integrity. Migrants should be bussed to the nearest border crossing where they can decide to apply.
Old 02-23-2017, 11:01 PM
Banned

Quote:

Nice rant, way to agree with op in your last sentence, beauty!
Old 02-23-2017, 11:02 PM

Quote:

Last time I checked, crossing a international boarder unchecked was an offense in itself..

People like you make people like me laugh..you think you have all the answers..eh..Trump..THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA says that these people cant be vetted properly but hey Trudeau says come to Canada eh...Open your eyes. These people should be put on the first boat back to there country of origin...period..

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&sourc...gQiX_AdM-3ZVkA