Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 02-24-2017, 07:22 PM
Banned

Default All I can say is....WOW

Kill four people and what do you get...better accommodation than a lot of working people http://globalnews.ca/news/3272186/dr...unity-concern/
Old 02-24-2017, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtodrick View Post
Kill four people and what do you get...better accommodation than a lot of working people http://globalnews.ca/news/3272186/dr...unity-concern/
The more "liberal" our legal (omitted justice) system gets, the more spitting mad I get. It's getting so that I'm wondering am I the idiot who obeys the laws, pays the taxes, pays the taxes on my portion of after tax savings, pays the carbon tax, pays the fuel taxes, pays the GST, pays my property tax.......ALL so some dim witted liberal judge, and some douche bag liberal politician can fund a taxpayer funded luxury retreat for scumbags.

Screw it.....where do I sign up.....oohhhh I forgot....it my job as the mule to carry the burden and be beat for my hard work!!!!
Old 02-25-2017, 06:47 AM

That's just complete hogwash. Something needs to change for people who kill, rape, or molest. Call me what you want but I think we should get the death penalty going for those 3 crimes since it would be a lot of tax dollars not being spent to keep all those people getting more meals and warm beds then people on there own working. Seriously is a topic that I hate, how those people just get off easy for murder.

But if someone is caught with a prohibited magizine for a rifle they get more jail time then someone who kills a family of 4... smh
Old 02-25-2017, 06:58 AM

Default There is no justice anymore

Completely outrageous and its gets worse here's another case

Defence urges non-jail sentence for man who killed Victor McNab, 84

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskat...hter-1.3996298

Previous records
On Tuesday, Crown prosecutor James Fitz-Gerald went through a number of convictions Stonechild has on his record for violent offences.
They include:
assault causing bodily harm (1973)
assault causing bodily harm (1974)*
dangerous use of a firearm (1977)
assault of a peace officer (wounding with intent) (1978)
aggravated assault held a man while another man stabbed him (1984)
assaulting a peace officer (1988)
simple assault (1992)
assault causing bodily harm, after choking a woman (2004)
Old 02-25-2017, 07:31 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.
Unhappy

Why is that we can view this and know what the fix is but people in power can't?

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 02-25-2017, 07:34 AM

That Stonechild must have just been misunderstood those 8 or so other times he tried to beat someone to a pulp. Great guy, let him out now! Feeling much better, chances of snapping again like he did and having a SECOND murder on his hands has to be slim, right?

Both of these cases are just bizarre and depressing, and I am surprised there hasn't been more made of this. I guess when every news snippet seems to have something to do with Trump the other stuff gets pushed aside..
Old 02-25-2017, 08:09 AM

Yeah but his councilling will be "intensive" this time. Whenever he's set free, he should be sponsored by the judge that sentenced him. We'll see how dangerous he's considered then....

And have her chauffeur the family around.

Survivor of the dread covid
Pureblood!
Old 02-25-2017, 08:22 AM

Their is a pattern all over the world from Sweden to South Africa to Canada of lessor sentences for killing and harming white people.
Old 02-25-2017, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
Why is that we can view this and know what the fix is but people in power can't?

Because we are ignorant rednecks and apparently a minority. The couple 'enlightened' individuals they interviewed said jail wouldn't be good for her, they think she is hurting perhaps the healing circle would be good for her. The other one said we don't want to be a society that simply puts people in jail for these things.
Old 02-25-2017, 08:41 AM

As long as we treat the criminals like victims, things will only get worse. Scum like Stonechild should be put out of his misery , for the safety of the public.
Old 02-25-2017, 09:42 AM
Banned

The lack of accountability strikes again. Judges being appointed instead of elected. Lack of ethics, morals, and common sense, essentially the voters are to blame.

Acceptance, immorality, zero accountability. The average voter promotes these causes. Everything is being turned upside down, the left is hypocritical beyond belief. Justice is served in the name of "rehabilitation", which the reasonable among us know is a farce.
Old 02-25-2017, 11:30 AM

One of my best friends used to work at this exact healing lodge as a corrections officer and I can assure you that it is far from being what most people would consider a vacation spot. She currently works at the Edmonton Institution for Women (EIFW).

You're still locked up every night, the perimeter has fencing all around it and it's even more remotely located than the Edmonton women's prison making family visits next to impossible.

In fact, the healing lodge is minimum security and the housing for the inmates as well as the code of conduct is exactly the same as it would be at EIFW. Just like at the healing lodge in Maple Creek the minimum security inmates in the Edmonton prison live in small groups in houses with individual rooms (cells), kitchenettes, bathrooms and living rooms. They also have access to elders and ceremonies and all that hokus pokus stuff, the only difference is they get more of that at the healing lodge.

The misinformation in this article is spectacular, although I will admit that female inmates do get it much much easier than the men do.

I know the real reason she was transferred to the Maple Creek institution, and that's because the Edmonton max is at full capacity. They're constantly transferring inmates to the other 4 federal women's prisons in Canada so it only makes sense to send the lady from Saskatoon to the prison in Saskatchewan.
Old 02-25-2017, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy44 View Post
One of my best friends used to work at this exact healing lodge as a corrections officer and I can assure you that it is far from being what most people would consider a vacation spot. She currently works at the Edmonton Institution for Women (EIFW).

You're still locked up every night, the perimeter has fencing all around it and it's even more remotely located than the Edmonton women's prison making family visits next to impossible.

In fact, the healing lodge is minimum security and the housing for the inmates as well as the code of conduct is exactly the same as it would be at EIFW. Just like at the healing lodge in Maple Creek the minimum security inmates in the Edmonton prison live in small groups in houses with individual rooms (cells), kitchenettes, bathrooms and living rooms. They also have access to elders and ceremonies and all that hokus pokus stuff, the only difference is they get more of that at the healing lodge.

The misinformation in this article is spectacular, although I will admit that female inmates do get it much much easier than the men do.

I know the real reason she was transferred to the Maple Creek institution, and that's because the Edmonton max is at full capacity. They're constantly transferring inmates to the other 4 federal women's prisons in Canada so it only makes sense to send the lady from Saskatoon to the prison in Saskatchewan.
Ohhhh....locked up at night...that's so harsh for killing four people.
Cry me the proverbial river!!
Old 02-25-2017, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
As long as we treat the criminals like victims, things will only get worse. Scum like Stonechild should be put out of his misery , for the safety of the public.
Exactly, unfortunately the victims are unable to speak for themselves so all these cardigan wearing liberals seem to think that the perpetrators of these vile killings can be hugged back to goodness. Just imagine if you drank a bottle of rye and grabbed your shotgun and walked down the street randomly killing people if that would be as socially acceptable as getting behind the wheel after drinking odds are pretty good you would not be seeing a minimum security healing lodge in your future but yet the victims are just as dead, makes perfect sense
Old 02-25-2017, 07:26 PM

The article says, the healing centre uses aboriginal values to treat alcoholism. Looooooool, REALLY? am not sure what that means, but everyone knows how big of a problem alcoholism is with smaller reserves.

She should be thrown in a hole to rott not sent to a spa
Old 02-26-2017, 09:25 AM

In the news story, Anne Reid says " Hopefully she will be suffering for what's she's done". I think the only suffering she will be doing is waiting till she gets out so she can drink again.
Old 02-26-2017, 09:35 AM
Banned

The way we deal with murderers is just another reason why we should become the 51st state or just separate from those leeches in Ottawa. As long as we are a part of a failed "Justice" system and a part of Canada, there will never be a system where convicted murderers can be put to death, We'll just keep paying our taxes to keep them happy with a roof over their head and three squares a day. This topic hits home personally. My Father was murdered in 1988 and a lady I lived with east of Sherwood park had her son killed at a house party in 2005 in Sherwood park. Do I want to see the death penalty for the worm who took my fathers life and for the scum who killed Shane? Your damn rights I do!!!

Last edited by trooper; 02-26-2017 at 09:41 AM.
Old 02-26-2017, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trooper View Post
The way we deal with murderers is just another reason why we should become the 51st state or just separate from those leeches in Ottawa. As long as we are a part of a failed "Justice" system and a part of Canada, there will never be a system where convicted murderers can be put to death, We'll just keep paying our taxes to keep them happy with a roof over their head and three squares a day. This topic hits home personally. My Father was murdered in 1988 and a lady I lived with east of Sherwood park had her son killed at a house party in 2005 in Sherwood park. Do I want to see the death penalty for the worm who took my fathers life and for the scum who killed Shane? Your damn rights I do!!!
You know trooper, there is a nice quote in the world war z (great read and has nothing to do with the stupid movie). Where the prime minister talks about reinstating the death penalty after the appocalypse. He said something like the following:

" it was the only thing that made sense, as we had limited number of survivors and limited resources. It didnt make sense to take able bodies out of work to guard other able bodies, cook and clean for them when we knew there was no chance of rehabilitation and that these criminals would never reintegrate into society".