Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2020, 10:13 AM

Default Warning to all

Here's the deal. There has been mountains of garbage and stupidity since the magazine made the decision to allow politics again. Because of the state of intense division in politics in both Canada and the United States, coupled with race relations and Covid, many, if not most threads get toxic fast.

SO HEAR THIS LOUD AND CLEAR...if all anyone contributes to this forum is arguments and dissension, and posts mainly in general discussion, my tolerance for them will be shorter than my Oilers stay in the playoffs. And I won't be waiting for you to have two pages of suspensions and infractions either. This is an outdoors forum. If you're here basically for back and forth bickering in General Discussion, you are only a detriment to this forum, will be treated as such, and your stay will be short, and I won't care how many thousands of posts you have.

If people don't like this, well I guess you can report me, and maybe I will get booted. Cat never did give me the truck or the pool noodle, so I wont be losing much except a frequent headache.

I only speak for myself, but I'd guess the other mods are in the same headspace.

Those of you who fall into this group need to change, and in a big hurry.

For the rest of you who try and make this a great place, thank you for your efforts and contributions. Don't be discouraged by the idiots. We have too good a forum to let it be ruined by a few dozen angry people.

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

Last edited by sns2; 08-23-2020 at 08:49 PM.
Closed Thread