Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Trapping Discussion

Old 12-29-2014, 10:34 AM

Default Trapping Inc on Wild TV

Just a reminder that Trapping Inc will be on Wild TV starting December 29. The show airs a few times a week and there is 13 episodes. I believe the my coyote line will be on the second episode. The showtimes during the week are Monday 21:30, Wednesday 14:30, Friday 09:00 and 23:00 and Saturday 09:00. Wild TV is also available on the internet for $3 a month those who don't have it available on cable or dish. Ryan
Old 12-29-2014, 11:55 AM

Just did a search on my pvr to set for it! Couldn't find it on my telus and I do have wild tv

Marten 2
Lynx. 2
Weasel 3
Wolf. 3
otter 5
fisher 2
beaver 3
fox 1
Mink 1
Coyote 1
Squirrel
Old 12-29-2014, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark-edmonton View Post
Just did a search on my pvr to set for it! Couldn't find it on my telus and I do have wild tv
It showed up on my telus tv as 'TRAPPING' not trapping inc
Old 12-29-2014, 12:16 PM

Ok I found that one! Thx

Marten 2
Lynx. 2
Weasel 3
Wolf. 3
otter 5
fisher 2
beaver 3
fox 1
Mink 1
Coyote 1
Squirrel
Old 12-29-2014, 03:15 PM
Banned

Plan on watching it through the computer. Thanks for the reminder.
Old 12-29-2014, 03:28 PM

Awesome. Hope it's not staged. We ll put a dozen dead coyotes in these snares. Maybe two in one snare over here. Joking. Looking forward to it
Old 12-29-2014, 04:10 PM

No search results for trapping or trapping inc on shaw?
Old 12-29-2014, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB1 View Post
No search results for trapping or trapping inc on shaw?
Wild TV guarantees it will be on at 9:30 CST tonight. All I call tell you guys. I'm sorry, but I PAY these guys for this level of service. Think how frustrated I am! LOL
Old 12-29-2014, 11:13 PM

Great first show to set the stage!
Old 12-29-2014, 11:18 PM

Loved the show
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Old 12-29-2014, 11:25 PM

Just checked shaw listings nothing under trapping inc or trapping . When is the next viewing on shaw and what time in alberta thanks.
Old 12-30-2014, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marten1576 View Post
Just checked shaw listings nothing under trapping inc or trapping . When is the next viewing on shaw and what time in alberta thanks.
I watched it on shaw tonight at 830. It's just listed as trapping.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Old 12-30-2014, 07:51 AM

Good first episode! Will be continuing to watch!

Marten 2
Lynx. 2
Weasel 3
Wolf. 3
otter 5
fisher 2
beaver 3
fox 1
Mink 1
Coyote 1
Squirrel
Old 12-30-2014, 08:27 AM
Banned

Sounds like it was a good first episode. I subscribe to Wild tv on my computer but there is nothing about this show either under Trapping Inc or just Trapping. Not even a trailer or commercial about it.
Old 12-30-2014, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Read the beginning of this post
Old 12-30-2014, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5911ryan View Post
Read the beginning of this post
are you saying that it is the same in alberta . just checked shaw listing and nothing.
Old 12-30-2014, 10:01 AM
Banned

UPDATE...... so i got stubborn in my search to watch this show and after finding nothing on you-tube or even google I called Wild Tv. If you subscribe to Wild Tv on your computer the show (produced by Outdoor Quest) will be available on your computer later today (tuesday).
In the browse section you will have to look for "Trapping Inc."
Was told by nice lady that there were some technical difficulties getting the show onto the internet. Look foreward to watching it later.
Old 12-30-2014, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterninja View Post
UPDATE...... so i got stubborn in my search to watch this show and after finding nothing on you-tube or even google I called Wild Tv. If you subscribe to Wild Tv on your computer the show (produced by Outdoor Quest) will be available on your computer later today (tuesday).
Was told by nice lady that there were some technical difficulties getting the show onto the internet. Look foreward to watching it later.
So for the first time I felt like I might be missing something on Wild Tv. How much did it cost to watch online?
Old 12-30-2014, 10:30 AM

I live in the stone age still. i have no PVR. Can you even pay to watch it somewhere? I watched all of Wild north on Vimeo. I think it was like $1.50 an episode of something like that.
Old 12-30-2014, 10:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFNG View Post
So for the first time I felt like I might be missing something on Wild Tv. How much did it cost to watch online?
Quite in-expensive actually. When you subscribe to Wild Tv you get a 3.99 charge on your credit card every month. For that you can watch as many shows or episodes you want. I have my laptop hooked up to the bigscreen and really enjoy watching any hunting, fishing, trapping (not many trapping shows) and just about anything related to the outdoors.

One thing I never understood is that it is done in US currency (still only 3.99 a month CND) even though Wild Tv is based right here in Edm. AB.
Old 12-30-2014, 11:16 AM
Banned

After watching Wild TV at a hunting camp several years ago I can honestly say that I am not a fan of it. A few shows are okay but most that I watched were just a platform for companies to sell their products. Then there were the canned hunts masquerading as legitimate hunts. Also you have the dumb "dirt nap" comments......Not something for me, some of what I saw actually ticked me off.

I would however, like to watch Trapping Inc and The Wild North, so I'll have to sort something out I guess.

Is there anything else on Wild TV worth watching that isn't an infomercial or a complete setup trying to look like a legitimate hunt?

Nube, pick up a cheap used PVR off of kijiji for $50 you cheapskate.....lol!
Old 12-30-2014, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
After watching Wild TV at a hunting camp several years ago I can honestly say that I am not a fan of it. A few shows are okay but most that I watched were just a platform for companies to sell their products. Then there were the canned hunts masquerading as legitimate hunts. Also you have the dumb "dirt nap" comments......Not something for me, some of what I saw actually ticked me off.

I would however, like to watch Trapping Inc and The Wild North, so I'll have to sort something out I guess.

Is there anything else on Wild TV worth watching that isn't an infomercial or a complete setup trying to look like a legitimate hunt?

Nube, pick up a cheap used PVR off of kijiji for $50 you cheapskate.....lol!
X2 I was never impressed from what I have seen while at my brother inlaw's place either. I'm curious about this show though, mostly interested in Ryan's episode.

Many have commented it was a good show but there hasn't been any discussion of the content. Is it mostly here's another animal in a trap or is there some discussion of the where's whys and hows?
Old 12-30-2014, 03:44 PM

So I set the PVR, was all settled in to watch the new trapping show and had set it to record at the suggested time and it recorded some show about a fish camp. What a disappointment. Hopefully Shaw will get this show to show up on their guide so I can see when to record it.
Old 12-30-2014, 03:52 PM
Banned

Have to say that I agree with some of the comments about the content on some of the shows. My 2 biggest pet peeves are... music blaring away while hosts are walking along or even drowning them out while talking....some of the hosts show no respect for the animals they have killed with the "dirt nap" or "you really smoked him" etc. comments.
On the other hand there are a LOT of different shows to choose from and you can always watch another if you don't like a shows style. Couple favourites of mine are "live 2 Hunt" and "The Edge". Lots of other good ones and I love being able to see all the great hunting and fishing on TV.
As for commercials, you can always skip them anyways, but there is a lot of new products and technology that is also being shown that you wouldn't see anywhere else.
For 4 bucks a month to be able to watch whenever and whatever I'll continue to subscribe.
Old 12-30-2014, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB1 View Post
So I set the PVR, was all settled in to watch the new trapping show and had set it to record at the suggested time and it recorded some show about a fish camp. What a disappointment. Hopefully Shaw will get this show to show up on their guide so I can see when to record it.
It was on shaws guide but at 830
Old 12-30-2014, 05:08 PM

strange ryan say it is on tomorrow afternoon but its not on shaws. guide. was hoping some one in alberta could nail down the time so we can set our pvr s . ryan says last night at 9 30 and you say 8 30 . frustrating

hope your traps are full.
Old 12-30-2014, 05:19 PM

Quote:
strange ryan say it is on tomorrthroughouafternoon but its not on shaws. guide. was hoping some one in alberta could nail down the time so we can set our pvr s . ryan says last night at 9 30 and you say 8 30 . frustrating

hope your traps are full.
Was on at 8:30 last night on telus and different times throughout the week
Old 12-30-2014, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterninja View Post
Thanks for info,i was wondering where it was at,and yes something to look forward to later