Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 09-19-2017, 05:53 PM

Only if the vodka is Żubrówka or Kopernicus! Seriously, you are correct. The more I look at the photos the more I realize that if this were Polish, I should recognize many more letters, and I don't.

Vic
Old 09-19-2017, 10:00 PM

edmonton as well here товарищи

though i can't commit to Zubrowka or Copernicus (had to look it up). Not a big fan of herbal vodka. But not a stranger either, so here's the one I liked - Becherovka. Wholeheartedly recommend.

i'll keep my eye for the caviar, vodka/caviar party sounds ... interesting...
Old 09-19-2017, 10:27 PM

My favorite vodka was Russian Standart up until last year. Then I found the Black Stallion Vodka. In a blind testing with Russian Standart regular, silver, gold; Nemiroff, Absolut, Skull, Beluga - this Black Stallion won hands down! It is amazingly smooth for a $25 bottle! Try it - you will thank me later!
Old 09-19-2017, 11:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jednastka View Post
Only if the vodka is Żubrówka or Kopernicus! Seriously, you are correct. The more I look at the photos the more I realize that if this were Polish, I should recognize many more letters, and I don't.

Vic
Zubrowka is from Podlasie where my parents come from. You should try szarlotka, which is apple juice and zubrowka.
Old 09-19-2017, 11:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
My favorite vodka was Russian Standart up until last year. Then I found the Black Stallion Vodka. In a blind testing with Russian Standart regular, silver, gold; Nemiroff, Absolut, Skull, Beluga - this Black Stallion won hands down! It is amazingly smooth for a $25 bottle! Try it - you will thank me later!
For that money you can get good Polish vodka. Sobieski was on sale at a few places for $21 dollars and now I see it for $28. Makes me miss Poland haha. I was there this summer and I am lucky I was on antibiotics, as most priced divided by 3. Many of the "high end" brands there were in the range from $25-55 CAD.