Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 08-04-2016, 11:22 AM
Banned

Default "Mentally ill Norwegian" kills woman in her 60's

...and stabs 5 others in London.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/u-s-woma...abbing-attack/

Police on Thursday confirmed to CBS News that the woman killed in Wednesday's knife attack in central London was an American citizen.

U.S. law enforcement sources confirmed to CBS News that the suspect in custody has been identified as Zacharia Bulhan, 19. The suspect has mental problems, the sources said.

The teenager, who the police said in a statement was a Norwegian national of Somali origin, allegedly stabbed the woman to death and injured five other people near the British Museum.

Police said that it wasn't terrorism - but in a city on edge after a summer of attacks elsewhere in Europe, both authorities and London residents initially responded as if it were. Police flooded the streets with extra officers and mobilized counterterror detectives before saying the shocking burst of violence appeared to have been "triggered by mental-health issues."

Something has to be done to stop all this mental illness we've been seeing lately. Maybe related to Zika virus??
Old 08-04-2016, 11:33 AM

This is just another case of 'caliphatosis'.

Then again I'm not a psychologist, nor am I a part of academia, a politician, or the mainstream media. Therefore I'm just too dumb to see this for what it is....
Old 08-04-2016, 11:45 AM
Banned

I'm have heard it said before and now I'm sure I'll hear it again...
but you just can"t trust those Norwegians
Old 08-04-2016, 11:49 AM

This just in:

"911 no longer classified as a terrorist event,
rather now, just a gathered group of 19 mental ill folks"
Old 08-04-2016, 11:51 AM
Banned

Now this makes me wonder just how many of them were "Norwegians"
Old 08-04-2016, 12:06 PM

The result of mental problems, doesn't that also describe every ISIS attack?
Old 08-04-2016, 12:17 PM
Gone Hunting

The cure.

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 08-04-2016, 12:20 PM

I don't think it's any secret that ISIS picks on the mentally ill to do their dirty work. I'm sure their places of worship are watched for unstable people to recruit. I spent a lot of time in a church, lots of vulnerable folks coming through the door looking for answers. Easy enough to pick them off and fill their heads with crap.

Thomas Sowell
Old 08-04-2016, 01:13 PM

lots of vulnerable folks coming through the door looking for answers.

But, does that make them mentally ill ? Most of us start life looking for answers, some of us just get the wrong ones.

Grizz
Old 08-04-2016, 01:39 PM

It also comes to the point of what answer you are willing to accept as an answer....I haven't heard about the ISIS been successfully recruiting form churches or sinagogs lately at all.... May be I missed something.
Old 08-04-2016, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
It also comes to the point of what answer you are willing to accept as an answer....I haven't heard about the ISIS been successfully recruiting form churches or sinagogs lately at all.... May be I missed something.
Where do you think they find these mentally ill people?

Thomas Sowell
Old 08-04-2016, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikergolf View Post
Do I really have to spell it for you?
Ok fine lets play the game
M- ----
You fill the blanks....
Old 08-04-2016, 02:07 PM

ISIS are recruiting with social media.

http://fordhampoliticalreview.org/ho...-social-media/

Why hasn't Twitter suspended ISIS for life yet?
Old 08-04-2016, 02:14 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Provincial gov't..

federal gov't

Municipal gov't....

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 08-04-2016, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Do I really have to spell it for you?
Ok fine lets play the game
M- ----
You fill the blanks....
? Your not making any sense?

Thomas Sowell
Old 08-04-2016, 02:59 PM

Quote:
At Liberal and NDP party conventions .....and the DNC
Old 08-04-2016, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushrat View Post
At Liberal and NDP party conventions .....and the DNC
Savage. Its unfortunate that there are people with untreated mental illnesses that are susceptible to persuasion being taken advantage of. At the same times its very unfortunate that people in their right mind try to plead mentally ill to get out of their poor choices.
Old 08-04-2016, 03:25 PM

I have no doubt that there are very evil people in this world, ISIS is proof of that, evil people willing to kill. I do have my doubts that many of these people would be willing to kill themselves without some underlying mental issues. Does that excuse them absolutely not, being mentally ill does not excuse you from killing others.

I guess I'm saying I believe the suicide bombers are mentally ill evil people. And I fully believe that there are operatives within the places of worship that watch for these people to appear and get to them quickly. Just my opinion that the majority of people are incapable of the savagery displayed by this group.

Thomas Sowell
Old 08-04-2016, 04:41 PM

Quote:
I have no doubt that there are very evil people in this world, ISIS is proof of that, evil people willing to kill. I do have my doubts that many of these people would be willing to kill themselves without some underlying mental issues. Does that excuse them absolutely not, being mentally ill does not excuse you from killing others.

I guess I'm saying I believe the suicide bombers are mentally ill evil people. And I fully believe that there are operatives within the places of worship that watch for these people to appear and get to them quickly. Just my opinion that the majority of people are incapable of the savagery displayed by this group.
I do believe that it is not a case of mental illness but rather a religious fanatism. Religious fanatism -or any other type of fanatism is a very strong motivator. Look at the Japanese soldiers and officers who chose to kill themselves rather than surrender. Look at the kamikaze. Does it look familiar to you? It's all about your agenda, your personal belief and how much you have been brainwashed...
So instead of trying to figure out if this attacker was a mentally sick man the authorities need to find out who set him up on his f..ed up way...
Old 08-04-2016, 05:11 PM

Quote:
I do believe that it is not a case of mental illness but rather a religious fanatism. Religious fanatism -or any other type of fanatism is a very strong motivator. Look at the Japanese soldiers and officers who chose to kill themselves rather than surrender. Look at the kamikaze. Does it look familiar to you? It's all about your agenda, your personal belief and how much you have been brainwashed...
So instead of trying to figure out if this attacker was a mentally sick man the authorities need to find out who set him up on his f..ed up way...
The puppet masters, always ready to help the puppets die for their cause.

Thomas Sowell
Old 08-04-2016, 05:41 PM

Canada accepted lots of Somalian too, lucky they only sell drugs.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
Old 08-04-2016, 06:38 PM

Quote:

I think of that kamikaze comparison with frequency. The Japanese are now great friends and allies of the western world and most people admire their society and engineering prowess. Who among us would not like a durable Landcruiser or Hilux pickup if they were available here? A Lexus or an Infiniti? Back during WWII that society was raised to believe their Emperor was a living God, that's a difficult mindset for an adversary to overcome with just air-dropped leaflets, thus Hiroshima and Nagasaki became the chosen course of action. I think that radical elements of any political or religious doctrine will always be problems, but I sure don't blame the base religion or the entirety of its followers for the actions of their respective madmen/women.
Old 08-04-2016, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawei88 View Post
Canada accepted lots of Somalian too, lucky they only sell drugs.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
Isn't that true! LOL....
Old 08-04-2016, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venison Assassin View Post
I think of that kamikaze comparison with frequency. The Japanese are now great friends and allies of the western world and most people admire their society and engineering prowess. Who among us would not like a durable Landcruiser or Hilux pickup if they were available here? A Lexus or an Infiniti? Back during WWII that society was raised to believe their Emperor was a living God, that's a difficult mindset for an adversary to overcome with just air-dropped leaflets, thus Hiroshima and Nagasaki became the chosen course of action. I think that radical elements of any political or religious doctrine will always be problems, but I sure don't blame the base religion or the entirety of its followers for the actions of their respective madmen/women.

Are you afraid to get an infraction here?
Their religion is a huge part of the problem. Especially when it gets interpreted by the radicals. Radical Islam is not just a religion, it's a way of life, it incorporates the social and government laws with a religious beliefs. It is called Shariya law...
Old 08-04-2016, 07:09 PM

It is getting even more ridiculous....
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...ly-prosecution
Old 08-04-2016, 08:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
It is getting even more ridiculous....
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...ly-prosecution

Translated version on TheRebel:
http://www.therebel.media/balcony_ma...ing_the_killer

A few years ago I would have said this had to be a spoof. Now...uff da!