Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 09-19-2010, 10:52 PM

Default coyote hunting around calgary area looking for a buddy to go with me

just as the title says looking for some one to go with shoot a few and try and learn the art of keeping there furs and the streching process

im 27 yr was in the army for 8 years as a marksmen and love to shoot would be nice to find some one to buddy up with
Old 09-20-2010, 07:59 PM

Default Coyote Hunting

Hi There,
I actually just put on a thread the other day looking for places near calgary to go coyote calling... Id be up for having a partner to go call some coyotes. I also love to shoot. Let me know if your up for going sometime.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Dave View Post
Hi There,
I actually just put on a thread the other day looking for places near calgary to go coyote calling... Id be up for having a partner to go call some coyotes. I also love to shoot. Let me know if your up for going sometime.
anytime im done to go this saturday im going to see if i can get a bear taking the girlfriend on her first hunt and see what we can get

sunday ill be down for shooting of coyote hunting
Old 09-20-2010, 09:30 PM

Default coyote hunting

Ill have to talk to my fiancee and see if i can go out this weekend or if she had something planned. How far out of calgary do you usually go for shooting coyotes? if you want to text me at 403-404-8155 to setup a time that would work. My name is Dave. I live in Edgemont NW.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:59 PM

hey my names randy yeah i can shoot you a txt i have only gone around sibald flats cause that the only place i know i live downtown calgary

where do you go ? do you have any good spots ?
Old 09-22-2010, 09:31 PM

Default coyotes

Hey Randy,
Nice to meet you... I dont really have any spots lined up at this point, Ive been to sibbald flatts a few times. Im still not sure if i can go this weekend but Ill let you know as soon as i know. Do you wanna text me at 403-404-8155 so i have your number. We can take my truck out hunting if you want. Talk to you soon.