Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Trapping Discussion

Old 09-14-2013, 11:21 AM

Exclamation SCTA AGM, Banquet and Fundraiser!

For those of you not on my mailing list, here is some info on our Big Event.

Date: Saturday, October 19th, 2013

Time: AGM at 1 p.m. Bar opens at 5. Prime rib dinner at 6.

Place: Kootenai Brown Museum, Pincher Creek

Cost: $30.00/adult Kids (10 and under) $10.00

Details: Doris Daley, cowgirl poet, will be the entertainer.
Live auction!! Silent auction! 50/50 draw!
Draw for our charity raffle!!
Miss Pincher Creek Rodeo will be there!

LIMITED amount of tickets available! If you send me a PM with your email address, I can send you the information sheet. We take cheques and EMTs.

We also need DONATIONS to our auctions!!! After hearing about Sundre and Grimshaw's auctions, I am hoping we can get a few items of that caliber.
The more money we make, the more we can do for our members. And if you aren't yet a member, please join us! But you do not have to be a member to attend, just to vote at our AGM.

THANKS!!

southcountry@hotmail.ca

Saving one animal won't change the world, but the world will change for that one animal!

Old 09-24-2013, 04:13 PM

Talking

Just a bump to tell you that almost 70 out of 90 tickets are sold. If you want to attend this fun event, DON'T DELAY!!!

Thanks!

P.S. We are still looking for great stuff for our auctions! Thanks!

Saving one animal won't change the world, but the world will change for that one animal!

Old 10-01-2013, 08:01 AM

Talking

ELEVEN tickets left!
And, we really need some good stuff for our auctions!! We do not have much yet. But we will have folks there who will want to spend money!
Does anyone want to donate a day on the trapline, like the one auctioned off at Sundre? I think that guy even threw in a steak dinner at the cabin...Just a thought. It would be nice if a trapper with a line in the south end of the province would consider this...
Of course, we are open to other items or activities!

Old 10-27-2013, 09:32 AM
Banned

How did your Banquet go? I hope you guys raised a good amount of money. Looks like you beat the crappy weather as well! (good for trapping though)
Old 10-28-2013, 02:07 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinnordegg View Post
How did your Banquet go? I hope you guys raised a good amount of money. Looks like you beat the crappy weather as well! (good for trapping though)
In a word, AWESOME!! It was sold out, the venue was great, the food really yummy, cheap booze, great entertainment, and we made a TON of money!!! Several of the ATA executive were there also, and seemed to enjoy themselves.

We did not have a good member turn out (again) for our AGM, but this was compensated for by the big local turnout for the banquet. The big news is that we will be hosting the ATA Rendezvous in 2016 in Pincher Creek. So we are doing pretty good!

Old 10-29-2013, 07:00 AM
Banned

That's great Molly! I see in the new ATA magazine you are getting another zone effective the next AGM! Also hosting the 2016 Rendezvous...congratulations your organization has come a long way and very quickly!