Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 07-08-2020, 10:54 AM

Default into debt

Just read a title on the cottage apes new broadcast, I cant watch his videos I hate throwing up. Title says "Federal government went into debt so Canadians wouldnt have to" seriously isnt that a sign of mental disability? where does he think that money comes from, his trust fund , his crooked associates, his Pride parade buddies? Canadians should take that statement to heart and refuse to pay back one cent of the money he hands out to them. absolute refusal. That poor SOB needs to be locked in a mental institution. his next suit needs to have long tie-behind sleeves. Ive never hated anyone with so much passion, at least he accomplished one thing in his reign.

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Old 07-08-2020, 11:31 AM

The problem is there is enough delusional people in Canada believing his crap that we can expect him to be around along time

I can’t stand the Turd but I am even more angry knowing he was voted in not once but twice by Canadians.
Old 07-08-2020, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneChristie View Post
Just read a title on the cottage apes new broadcast, I cant watch his videos I hate throwing up. Title says "Federal government went into debt so Canadians wouldnt have to" seriously isnt that a sign of mental disability? where does he think that money comes from, his trust fund , his crooked associates, his Pride parade buddies? Canadians should take that statement to heart and refuse to pay back one cent of the money he hands out to them. absolute refusal. That poor SOB needs to be locked in a mental institution. his next suit needs to have long tie-behind sleeves. Ive never hated anyone with so much passion, at least he accomplished one thing in his reign.
How do you really feel?

I agree, but you know what? There are millions of idiots out there that don’t realize that it’s “our money.”

Get ready for a huge GST and more taxes everywhere.
Old 07-08-2020, 11:42 AM

Consumption taxes at this point are unavoidable are they not ? A GST tweak and maybe closer to home, PST ?

I don’t think enough can be cut to turn this mess around. Spending has to be addressed, but if we care about passing on long term debt, we better start making payments.
Old 07-08-2020, 11:44 AM

The Turd is spending us into the poor house.

Wait until he initiates the Inheritance Tax and then Capital Gains to be paid on primary residence at the sale time......Canada is near broke and they are running out of ideas.

I increased the value of my home through renovations on taxed dollars and my labor and now he wants to take more...

It was once said that your house was your biggest expenditure; not any more, it is tax...IMHO......

This guy has to go.....

We have two lives: The life we learn with and the life we live with after that.
Old 07-08-2020, 11:48 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgarychef View Post
How do you really feel?

I agree, but you know what? There are millions of idiots out there that don’t realize that it’s “our money.”

Get ready for a huge GST and more taxes everywhere.
yup unicorns and rainbows will cost us...many don't care cuz that's their lifestyle....bouncing around from odd job to odd job...getting hand outs...societies dead weight...will cost ya.....us...you....me.....

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 07-08-2020, 11:56 AM

They will be after a lot more tax dollars and whatever they can get from peoples savings and assets (capital gains, inheritance tax etc). All the while Trudeau and his buddies money will remain safe.
Old 07-08-2020, 12:28 PM
Banned

People voted for welfare. So let there be welfare.

This country is houpped in my opinion. Stupid people voting deserve stupid elected individuals to represent them.

Let our sons and grandsons pay for this welfare spree
Old 07-08-2020, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ward View Post
Consumption taxes at this point are unavoidable are they not ? A GST tweak and maybe closer to home, PST ?

I don’t think enough can be cut to turn this mess around. Spending has to be addressed, but if we care about passing on long term debt, we better start making payments.
Maybe sending BILLIONS of borrowed money to other countries wasn't such a good deal after all? Yes, some things are unavoidable and I wouldn't mind taxes being raised a bit to better the next generation and hopefully burden them a BIT less but at this point it would be like trying to fill a bucket with no bottom. This whole covid mess has just given JT a free for all on his spending. All the debt he takes on will just be blamed on covid even if it went to other countries.
Old 07-08-2020, 12:48 PM
Banned

The pandemic was started by Trudeau so he can spend money to get elected again. Please guys enough already. You all at a WEXiT rally!! Keynote speaker The Donald!! Face masks and social distancing optional.
The Liberals have a minority government right? Where is Scheer? Oh yes collecting a pay check with a rag in his mouth!!

If you don’t want to help pay for saving peoples lives LEAVE Canada. But we will first tax the p*ss out of you before u leave . Call it a one time payment to save your grand children not having to pay . Pack up them as well if you are worried about them.
Old 07-08-2020, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Just read a title on the cottage apes new broadcast, I cant watch his videos I hate throwing up. Title says "Federal government went into debt so Canadians wouldnt have to" .
As long as that debt saved just one life.
Still many that want the economy put on pause.......which in turn racks up more debt
Old 07-08-2020, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by comaderek View Post
The pandemic was started by Trudeau so he can spend money to get elected again. Please guys enough already. You all at a WEXiT rally!! Keynote speaker The Donald!! Face masks and social distancing optional.
The Liberals have a minority government right? Where is Scheer? Oh yes collecting a pay check with a rag in his mouth!!

If you don’t want to help pay for saving peoples lives LEAVE Canada. But we will first tax the p*ss out of you before u leave . Call it a one time payment to save your grand children not having to pay . Pack up them as well if you are worried about them.
your reading comprehension shows why you spelled Comrade wrong. read what I said in my post, he has no clue where this money is coming from, he thinks its produced by what, unicorn farts? so we dont have to pay? seriously, Im not going to be around to pay it off, it will be my kids and my grandkids, dont they teach reading skills where you are from? Leave my country because I care for my country? I signed on the dotted line to give my life for my country if necessary, you think sitting idly by watching some brainless rich kid do his best to destroy our way of life and my childrens way of life is the thing to do, then maybe you should leave our country, or yours, wherever you are sitting. nice to see the libtard government has people in this forum too, no wonder it runs so slow, takes a long time to read and understand common sense. duh duh duh er ahhh

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Old 07-08-2020, 01:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
your reading comprehension shows why you spelled Comrade wrong. read what I said in my post, he has no clue where this money is coming from, he thinks its produced by what, unicorn farts? so we dont have to pay? seriously, Im not going to be around to pay it off, it will be my kids and my grandkids, dont they teach reading skills where you are from? Leave my country because I care for my country? I signed on the dotted line to give my life for my country if necessary, you think sitting idly by watching some brainless rich kid do his best to destroy our way of life and my childrens way of life is the thing to do, then maybe you should leave our country, or yours, wherever you are sitting. nice to see the libtard government has people in this forum too, no wonder it runs so slow, takes a long time to read and understand common sense. duh duh duh er ahhh
Your response says a lot about who u are. Enjoy your existence !
Old 07-08-2020, 01:20 PM

I can’t even listen or look at that POS anymore. Entitled rich kid that has no concept of how economics work. As the old saying goes, you eventually run out of other people’s money to spend.
Old 07-08-2020, 01:35 PM

Trudeau is the worst leader this country has ever had. He makes his dad look like a better leader. He has no idea of what reality is, remember he said “The budget will balance itself”. As long as there is money to spend he will continue with abandon with no care about paying it back or worrying about a deficit as long as libtards and NDPer’s who are scared of the Conservatives will continue to vote him in. Free money is good money, it buys a sh!t ton of votes obviously. We are doomed if he is not removed from power.
Old 07-08-2020, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Hear hear
Old 07-08-2020, 02:04 PM
Banned

Total different society now. It is a new way of having to treat individuals . I think a lot of the mistakes has been made by all of us as this is the way our children and grandchildren want to be talked to. They are given everything and have to work for nothing. I remember buying a house during time of bidding wars . Noting how many grandparents are with their grandkids when they look at a house. Why? I bet they are writing the check for downpayment etc.
Most people now live pay check to pay check And spend money they don’t have. Why would they not vote someone in of like mind?
I see some of the most staunch conservatives give the kids everything they want and not have them work for it. They spend less quality time with their kids as they chase the almighty dollar. Some will vote conservative because that’s what mom and dad want me to vote for but their lifestyle does not support a conservative methodology .
So deep down it is all of us to blame on how we have shaped society.

Wait for the original poster I have to throw in a couple y’all duh duh sooowee to make him happy.
Old 07-08-2020, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by comaderek View Post
Your response says a lot about who u are. Enjoy your existence !
You got called on making accusations that had nothing to do with the posts in this thread. Now if you want to go back to your post and dissect it there is no lack of poor character and spouting off in a clueless irrelevant manner

You might want to read your own post and look in the mirror before spouting off

But I doubt your arrogance will allow you to take time To consider your own words
Old 07-08-2020, 02:24 PM

I see a little bit of truth in what was said about debt and lifestyle. A lot of people have no problem with it when it pays for a summer cabin, recreational vehicles, hunting land, vacations to other countries etc.
It’s interesting for me to consider that while consider Conservative methodology. I’ll toss that at mom and dad and get them arguing.��
Old 07-08-2020, 02:26 PM

I always say a mirror shows no lies....but.....some will use it to cover their blemishes.....and that is what we have with todays new day and age....but....luckily there are the responsible ones to hold down the fort!

Old 07-08-2020, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rvsask View Post
I see a little bit of truth in what was said about debt and lifestyle. A lot of people have no problem with it when it pays for a summer cabin, recreational vehicles, hunting land, vacations to other countries etc.
It’s interesting for me to consider that while consider Conservative methodology. I’ll toss that at mom and dad and get them arguing.��
Can’t argue with the aspect many live beyond their means
Old 07-08-2020, 02:34 PM

Did you guys look at the Budget over view our idiot minister of Finance just deliver. One year deficit of 343.2 BILLION frigging dollars, 20% of GDB. Federal Gov debt alone is now nearly 50% of GDP. Add on top of that the Provincial deficits and Debts and we are in deep kaka. Those are absolutely stunning numbers. What is even worse, no mention at all of how we are going to deal with this. Just that the Pandemic is not over and the deficit and debt could be even worse next year. These guys are completely out of control.
Old 07-08-2020, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean2 View Post
Did you guys look at the Budget over view our idiot minister of Finance just deliver. One year deficit of 343.2 BILLION frigging dollars, 20% of GDB. Federal Gov debt alone is now nearly 50% of GDP. Add on top of that the Provincial deficits and Debts and we are in deep kaka. Those are absolutely stunning numbers. What is even worse, no mention at all of how we are going to deal with this. Just that the Pandemic is not over and the deficit and debt could be even worse next year. These guys are completely out of control.
so no new jets for the military then......we are going to get invaded soon....maybe the turd will finance the invasion of his own country too....

Old 07-08-2020, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Based on 40 million people living in Canada, thats $8600.00 for every man, woman, child, senior, etc. If you're a family of 5 thats $43,000.00 this year alone.

And the flower child isn't done spending yet. Our fiscal year only started on April 1. Most of this number has been amassed during a 3 month time frame.

Alberta's projected debt of 20 billion divided by a 4 million people population is a further $5000.00 per head. Add another 25,000 dollars to the feds 43,000.00 total above. 68,000.00 this year in extra debt for a family of 5 to cover.

Sleep on that.

BW
Old 07-08-2020, 03:10 PM

Think maybe there will be a lot of bankruptcies coming up in the near future? Some big names in the States already but what about here. Personal and businesses.
Old 07-08-2020, 03:23 PM

Quote:
No only the spending that is out of control, but the “taking” is also out of control! True conservatives/Conservatives would refuse the handouts but I haven’t heard any of that is happening.
Old 07-08-2020, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 260 Rem View Post
No only the spending that is out of control, but the “taking” is also out of control! True conservatives/Conservatives would refuse the handouts but I haven’t heard any of that is happening.
Actually I disagree with that. I know quite a few people, me included, who could qualify under the absolutely asinine rules the Liberals setup, but have refused to take money we don't deserve or even need. I know this isn't universal, and since I don't think I know any actual Liberals I can't say if some of them are doing the same, but there are at least quite a large number of Canadians who aren't falling for this sham, nor are they the type to take advantage of the governments stupidity.
Old 07-08-2020, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 260 Rem View Post
What in the world is a true conservative? Is it related to that elusive beast, the honest politician? In reality they are all pigs feeding from the same trough with their selfish interests in mind.
Old 07-08-2020, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surly View Post
What in the world is a true conservative? Is it related to that elusive beast, the honest politician? In reality they are all pigs feeding from the same trough with their selfish interests in mind.
What's he's saying is there are those who believe they are conservative...but in reality they are not. See it all the time. Don't have to look far....
Old 07-08-2020, 03:34 PM

Default Heh..

The very first thing to go for the incoming 'austerity'

The firearms buyback.

You watch.

First it will get argued down to a 'tax credit' and then finally even that won't happen at all. It'll get swept under the rug, and when the two years are up, that will be that and there will be nothing.

Come back and search this in 1.5 years and you'll find I'm correct.

-Billy Currington (People are crazy)

Currently retired from hunting due to injury, but looking to get back on the wagon in 2020. Up in Yellowknife and missing my Alberta home big time.

This is the kind of thinking we are up against, vote Conservative this election!

Full Thread: https://imgur.com/a/y7RARBC