Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 03-21-2022, 01:11 PM

Default Browning 1895 30-40

Hey peeps, I have an old browning 1895 here in 30-40. I’m curious what it might be worth. I don’t really know anything about the gun as it was inherited. It’s in really good shape I’d say 8/10 easily. Any idea what it’s worth? I can’t find anything like it for sale. If someone is interested in it send me a message maybe we can work out a deal lol.
Old 03-22-2022, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly & Beth View Post
Hey peeps, I have an old browning 1895 here in 30-40. I’m curious what it might be worth. I don’t really know anything about the gun as it was inherited. It’s in really good shape I’d say 8/10 easily. Any idea what it’s worth? I can’t find anything like it for sale. If someone is interested in it send me a message maybe we can work out a deal lol.
Guys will help if they can. To do that you need to post good pictures, either the serial number or the date of manufacture, these are all modern made rifles, is it the high grade or regular, barrel length, stock style, quality of wood, bluing condition, bore pitting, condition etc. 8/10 doesn't really tell a person much and 30-40, or 30 Krag was a very common cartridge in the day so it is in the replicas too. If you will take the time to post enough info, we can probably give you a pretty accurate estimate of value.