Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Should Don Cherry have been fired for his comments on Poppies ?
Yes 64 10.05%
No 573 89.95%
Voters: 637. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-22-2019, 06:45 PM

OK it’s time to drop your thesis on deflection and BS and return to the crap you spewed out on this little gem below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bigglesworth View Post
Racism takes on different forms. No one thinks he's Hitler. The term doesn't require that you hate people of another race or hold the belief that one is superior to another. It's an ugly word with a definition that is far too broad, and it's a poor one to have used in this context. I shouldn't have. It's muddied the waters. That said, he identified people by race and then made a preconceived opinion of them which was not based on reason or experience; in my book that's an example of racism. It doesn't make him a white supremacist.
This is nothing more than your virtue signalling tripe. You state, “he identified people by race and then made a preconceived opinion of them which was not based on reason or experience; in my books hats an example of racism.”

1. Where did he single anyone out by race? It’s been asked a hundred times.
2. How are you sure he wasn’t using reason from his experiences? Once again address this.
3. Then you say in your books that racism. Sorry you don’t get to decide what you feel is racism. Racism does not have a definition that is far too broad. Like I said, I supplied you one that you then googled and my version definitely covers it up nicely. It’s not broad at all. It’s actually quite simple.

You are wrong, you don’t even understand a concept as simple as race. So unless you can point to some racism, quit spilling BS. Immigrant is not a race for the last time. Son, you best roll up the pant legs, it’s too late to save the boots.

I can only explain it to you so many times, I can never understand it for you though.
Old 11-22-2019, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperMOA View Post
OK it’s time to drop your thesis on deflection and BS and return to the crap you spewed out on this little gem below.

This is nothing more than your virtue signalling tripe. You state, “he identified people by race and then made a preconceived opinion of them which was not based on reason or experience; in my books hats an example of racism.”

1. Where did he single anyone out by race? It’s been asked a hundred times.
2. How are you sure he wasn’t using reason from his experiences? Once again address this.
3. Then you say in your books that racism. Sorry you don’t get to decide what you feel is racism. Racism does not have a definition that is far too broad. Like I said, I supplied you one that you then googled and my version definitely covers it up nicely. It’s not broad at all. It’s actually quite simple.

You are wrong, you don’t even understand a concept as simple as race. So unless you can point to some racism, quit spilling BS. Immigrant is not a race for the last time. Son, you best roll up the pant legs, it’s too late to save the boots.

I can only explain it to you so many times, I can never understand it for you though.
Maybe bigglesworth needs a new book 😝
Old 11-22-2019, 07:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elk eater View Post
Maybe bigglesworth needs a new book 😝
Yep....