Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 04-20-2019, 08:55 PM

Default Shout out to the kind gentleman today!

Thank you to the kinda gentleman for educating me on the hunting regulations today!! but.... as fellow hunter it greatly disappoints me that another hunter DOES NOT infact know the regulations.
The regulation in dispute (see attached picture) vehicle restrictions states on page 38 and I quote "Also, the restrictions does not apply in a WMU when the only big game season is a spring bear season or a cougar season" end quote.
I was not poaching/doing illegal activities and I have the up most respect for Fish and Game and their laws. What I do not respect is someone accusing me of such and hiding behind a nameless letter left on a windshield.
In saying that you can have your letter back, you can keep my license plate # (not much you can do with it), go get yourself a copy of the regulations and read them, and to everyone reading I hope this clears up some issues if this has happened to you.
BE BETTER!!
Yours sincerely Josh.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20190420-205153~2.jpg (69.1 KB, 666 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20190420-204818~2.jpg (16.0 KB, 790 views)
Old 04-20-2019, 09:08 PM

Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-20-2019, 09:24 PM

Most dicks out there are more concerned about others and should be more concerned about themselves.
Old 04-20-2019, 09:52 PM

Wink Look on the bright side,

while you were out hunting and enjoying the day, they were wandering around putting notes on a strangers windshield. You win. Based on their lack of reading comprehension and chutzpah, it could have been a fellow internet forum member. They are pretty quick to attack one another in their confusion.
Also, the buzzwords "Do Better" and "Be Better" are commonly used by people that have no clue what they are talking about; feel free to ignore them most of the time.

“We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did.”- Thomas Sowell
Old 04-21-2019, 12:24 AM
Banned

He’ll be back. I’d reply to the note with the regs just like you posted here and tack it to a tree in a zip lock bag where you parked. He’ll find it.
Old 04-21-2019, 08:18 AM

Yuppers,,, more people need to mind their own business.

Ha,,, some clown tried telling my old pal the rules a few years ago,,, he basically told the potato head to go pound sand... LOL

At least he was being good about that day.

👍
Old 04-21-2019, 08:59 AM

If you don't know the regulations, don't try to impose your incorrect interpretations on other hunters. And unfortunately, far too many hunters don't bother to learn the regulations.
Old 04-21-2019, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgio View Post
Thank you to the kinda gentleman for educating me on the hunting regulations today!! but.... as fellow hunter it greatly disappoints me that another hunter DOES NOT infact know the regulations.

The regulation in dispute (see attached picture) vehicle restrictions states on page 38 and I quote "Also, the restrictions does not apply in a WMU when the only big game season is a spring bear season or a cougar season" end quote.

I was not poaching/doing illegal activities and I have the up most respect for Fish and Game and their laws. What I do not respect is someone accusing me of such and hiding behind a nameless letter left on a windshield.

In saying that you can have your letter back, you can keep my license plate # (not much you can do with it), go get yourself a copy of the regulations and read them, and to everyone reading I hope this clears up some issues if this has happened to you.

BE BETTER!!

Yours sincerely Josh.
Wow is right read the regulations people

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Old 04-21-2019, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
He’ll be back. I’d reply to the note with the regs just like you posted here and tack it to a tree in a zip lock bag where you parked. He’ll find it.
X2.

And highlight and underline the regs that apply in the regulations you leave in the bag. Heck leave it under your windshield wiper when you park there. With a big note saying "To Whom it may Concern! Thanks for stopping and your concern. Read this please!"
It is when you walk alone in nature that you discover your strengths and weaknesses. ~ Red Bullets