Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 10-28-2020, 09:48 PM

Default Thugs at it again, this time in Philly.

So another thug charged police with a knife and surprise! He got shot, and as usual, one group just can't wrap their head around the fact that if you charge police with a weapon, there is a VERY high likelihood YOUR GONNA GET SHOT!

So, as usual, to mourn the deceased thug, they loot.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gs-WoNXtqdA

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1A0WN7sPCXw

And being a Democratic run city, Police were asked to stand down and arrest nobody. ABSOLUTE INSANITY!!

https://www.yc.news/2020/10/28/phila...g-lawlessness/

You would think BLM would be there to help keep the calm, or so you would think. I couldn't find the quote from Philly BLM but it echoes that of Chicago's chapter in a similar situation. Oddly the Philly's chapter comments are being scrubbed as quick as they go up. I know, shocking MSM would do such a thing.

From the link, “I don’t care if somebody decides to loot a Gucci or a Macy’s or a Nike store because that makes sure that person eats. That makes sure that person has clothes. That is reparations. Anything they want to take, take it because these businesses have insurance.” Thats is where BLM stands on looting, it's all good, loot away, they have insurance

https://www.chicagotribune.com/colum...nha-story.html

In case your woundering what Canada's chapter's thinking, here you go,

https://thepostmillennial.com/blm-to...enetic-defects

Apparently white people are sub human and genetically defective. That's BLM's thoughts on white people. I just shake my head when white social justice warriors march in support of BLM, while BLM clearly hates white people.

That's the cart all pro sports leagues hitched their wagon to, that's who they support.

NBA prez announced they will be taking all BLM signage off of the floor next season, they no longer want to give the image that they support them, even though they clearly do as they are giving them millions and millions of dollars. Wounder if that decision had anything to do with the NBA playoff viewership being down a whopping 51%. Weird that could happen when you support thugs and lawlessness. Looks good on them, hopefully fans don't get amnesia next season.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...in-tv-watching

Is there anyone left that is in the dark and supports these career thugs &a criminals that believe in their cause? It isn't about saving black lives. If it were they would be protesting these thugs doing drive by shootings often clipping innocent people, even kids playing in their own bedroom. Do their lives not matter? Why aren't they marching for the dozens of black people that are shot each and every night in Chicago and all across the country? Do those black lives not matter? We all know why..

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/08/us/ch...led/index.html

These idiots need to be called what they really are, a terrorist organization.

I support law and order, and condemn any form of rioting, looting and burning stores down. Same for blocking traffic. Highways especially. Don't wanna get hit? STAY OFF THE ROAD! Thankfully I haven't heard of a case where they hang the driver out to dry when they mow these idiots over, it's allways "no charges will be filed". Glad to see there is still a TINY bit of common sense left.

This absurdity needs to be stopped. I believe they are headed for a race/civil war and it could get going as early as next Tuesday, on election night.

For all the problems we have here in Canada, I'm sure glad that nonsense is staying south of the border.

Discuss....
Old 10-28-2020, 09:52 PM

if you typed this all on your own and your own thoughts you are pretty bright

if not please quote the source

I agree with the points you are making and this has to be able to be discussed with the powers in govt and we need the govt to step up to protect people and businesses
Old 10-28-2020, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cement Bench View Post

I agree with the points you are making and this has to be able to be discussed with the powers in govt and we need the govt to step up to protect people and businesses
That's all me, I got you fooled into thinking I'm bright though

I'm just plugged in & paying attention and not believing the BS narrative the MSM is trying to push.

And absolutely agree some people and all businesses needing to be protected. It makes my blood boil when I see a store getting looted and burned. That is often someone's life's work going up in flames, someone's blood sweat and tears. If I had my way I would have snipers up on rooftops taking looters out one by one. Don't wanna get shot? Don't loot. I have absolutely zero sympathy for someone that would victimize a small buisness owner, or victimize anyone for that matter.

They called in the National Guard but no word on when they will be ready to go so there will probably be a 3'rd night of this nonsense. Saw one video where the WalMart was flooded from someone trying to break in through the roof and pulled a water line out flooding the whole store.

Saw one video where the parking lot looked like a smash up derby, broken glass, headlights and tail lights broken everywhere and bumpers lying everywhere. They are destroying their own cars for a "free" TV. One of the vids I posted a white 4 door car is missing both quarter panels from playing bumper cars Definitely not the most intelligent folks.

Things down there are about to erupt and it's not going to be good for anyone.
Old 10-28-2020, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cement Bench View Post

Sure looks like all his own.

Yes, he's a pretty sharp guy.

Survivor of the dread covid
Pureblood!
Old 10-29-2020, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by does it ALL outdoors View Post

I'm just plugged in & paying attention and not believing the BS narrative the MSM is trying to push.

And absolutely agree some people and all businesses needing to be protected. It makes my blood boil when I see a store getting looted and burned. That is often someone's life's work going up in flames, someone's blood sweat and tears. If I had my way I would have snipers up on rooftops taking looters out one by one. Don't wanna get shot? Don't loot. I have absolutely zero sympathy for someone that would victimize a small buisness owner, or victimize anyone for that matter.

They called in the National Guard but no word on when they will be ready to go so there will probably be a 3'rd night of this nonsense. Saw one video where the WalMart was flooded from someone trying to break in through the roof and pulled a water line out flooding the whole store.

Saw one video where the parking lot looked like a smash up derby, broken glass, headlights and tail lights broken everywhere and bumpers lying everywhere. They are destroying their own cars for a "free" TV. One of the vids I posted a white 4 door car is missing both quarter panels from playing bumper cars Definitely not the most intelligent folks.

Agree with both posts 100%. Seen some pretty disgusting videos of the movements behaviour lately, and if I did not believe in a higher power, I would feel fully justified in seeing animals like that feel MY high power.

Zero regard for lives, peoples livelihood and their own image. With ridiculous statements by the cofounder littered with poor grammar, lack of logic and (probably?) a healthy dose of misspellings, they set the image back 100 years.

Fools are being played as pawns by those who want the blacks in the Western world to fail; destroying respectable black business because it doesn't fit the repressed narrative. It's all outside influence meant to weaken the country, and likely usher in a new era which will see the end of freedom.

Survivor of the dread covid
Pureblood!
Old 10-29-2020, 12:29 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.
Thumbs up

Send in Grant....

Sort that crap out......

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 10-29-2020, 12:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by does it ALL outdoors View Post

I seen a video that shows a cop that kills a helpless black dude...

Might answer some of your "questions "
Old 10-29-2020, 09:02 AM

Pm read and thanks does it all outdoors and I agree
Old 10-29-2020, 09:19 AM

Can you imagine what will happen if Biden wins?
Old 10-29-2020, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterngather View Post

I seen a video that shows a cop that kills a helpless dude...

Fixed it for you.
Old 10-29-2020, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight01 View Post
I seen a video that shows a cop that kills a helpless dude...

Fixed it for you.
Saw
Old 10-29-2020, 10:51 AM

Quote:

good joke
Old 10-29-2020, 11:00 AM
Banned

This is what the world has come to. Anyone who thinks this type of behavior is going to be allowed to continue is asleep. People will only be pushed so far before they snap. Some people snap by looting and rioting, some people see these acts for what they are, terrorist acts and will eliminate the threat. It’s not long before the elimination begins imo.
Old 10-29-2020, 11:03 AM

Quote:

In videos where a rogue police officer kills a helpless white dude, where is the protest rioting? Where is the ceaseless pushing of a narrative by the media, where are the ‘white advocacy protesters’ looting stores, vandalizing the city, burning entire city blocks and assaulting and murdering bystanders and police? Individual examples of bad cops are not justification for what has been done in response, any rational human knows that. The thing is, they’re becoming less common.

Police being ambush murdered (or attempted) while just sitting in their patrol cars. Do we see hordes of off-duty police forming roving gangs to riot about that? Rioting is the action of idiots. There are some peaceful protesters certainly, but wouldn’t it be nice if they could help take part in preventing the idiots from ruining their protests, like a real community would? When we see masses of looters running through every Best Buy, Walmart and small business in the area, committing arson as they leave. It’s quite apparent that there’s more ‘problem children’ than adults in such areas, though of course mob mentality turns many into criminals who might not have done such a thing otherwise. Juxtapose all of that against some communities where decent citizens organized to defend their homes and businesses and didn’t allow, or at least reduced, things getting out of control.

Also, using “I seen” takes more away from your argument than it adds. Suit yourself.
Old 10-29-2020, 11:09 AM

For sure, but defending yourself and your property can land you in a pile of trouble, too.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/20/u...y-charges.html

Quote:
The couple, Mark and Patricia McCloskey, were charged on Monday by the Circuit Attorney’s Office in St. Louis with unlawful use of a weapon, for exhibiting a semiautomatic rifle “in an angry or threatening manner,” according to the complaint. The charge is a Class E felony that carries a possible penalty of up to four years in prison.

The circuit attorney in St. Louis, Kimberly M. Gardner, said the couple created a dangerous situation involving “peaceful, unarmed protesters.”
Looking at the first paragraph below, even Democrats aren't safe:
Quote:
On June 28, protesters marched past the McCloskeys’ home, which is on a private street, on their way to the home of Mayor Lyda Krewson, a Democrat, who lives nearby. Ms. Krewson had angered local residents after she read the names and addresses of people who said the police should be defunded on Facebook Live.

As demonstrators passed the house, Mr. McCloskey, 63, held a semiautomatic rifle and Ms. McCloskey, 61, held a semiautomatic handgun, according to the complaint and probable cause statement from the prosecutor’s office.

Both pointed their weapons at the protesters, the prosecutor’s office said. Ms. McCloskey’s finger was “on the trigger” and she acted with an “excited demeanor,” the office noted.

Mr. McCloskey has said he and his wife feared for their lives.

Mr. McCloskey said in an interview last month with KSDK, a local television station, “I really thought it was storming the Bastille, that we would be dead and the house would be burned and there was nothing we could do about it.”

He continued: “It was a big crowd and they were aggressive, wearing body armor and screaming at us and threatening to harm us. And how they were going to be living in our house after they kill us.”
Old 10-29-2020, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Buffalo View Post
For sure, but defending yourself and your property can land you in a pile of trouble, too.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/20/u...y-charges.html
I wasn’t thinking of them specifically, but they do apply. I can’t even begin to defend their poor firearms handling but at the same time nobody was shot and crimes by the ill-intentioned mob that broke into private property was prevented, so there’s that. It’s hard to say the outcome there wasn’t positive, and who is going to come around again? It even had the side effect of letting other criminals know that they’re not to be trifled with.

The charges against them are pretty ridiculous and entirely politically-motivated.
Old 10-29-2020, 12:48 PM

Hard to say what will happen over the next week or so, there are a lot of things in play at the moment, in the US and around the world. One way or the other it looks like there is be a potential for something coming unglued.
Old 10-29-2020, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
Saw

WalMart and a few Cabelas have pulled all their Firearms and Ammo from the shelves in preparation for Tuesdays Election. Can't find anything confirming Cabelas so so far thats just Interweb fodder.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ad-of-election

Get your popcorn ready folks!
Old 10-29-2020, 06:36 PM

Quote:

I have no questions.

Post it up, let's have a look.

Hope your not referring to the one that was just shot in Philly.
This was the last "innocent" thug to get gunned down.

IMG_2796.jpg
Old 10-29-2020, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
This is what the world has come to. Anyone who thinks this type of behavior is going to be allowed to continue is asleep. People will only be pushed so far before they snap. Some people snap by looting and rioting, some people see these acts for what they are, terrorist acts and will eliminate the threat. It’s not long before the elimination begins imo.
I agree.

Somewhere along the line, someone will do something to the wrong guy....or the wrong guys gal

Then it will start.

Last edited by huntinstuff; 10-29-2020 at 06:57 PM.
Old 10-30-2020, 09:04 AM

Have a good friend in PA.
She is a crusty senior in her 70's who spent almost 50 years with the Post Office delivering mail to the university and lives in State College by Penn State.

She has lived and seen countless protests since the 60's on campus. She says this movement feels different and much more dangerous

She cleaned all her guns this week. She has zero tolerance for this crime movement in disguise and I am confident she will take action to defend her property if stuff goes down.
Told me this morning she about to go Postal

Last edited by omega50; 10-30-2020 at 09:30 AM.
Old 10-30-2020, 09:41 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-30-2020, 08:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talking moose View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk