Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 06-14-2017, 08:11 AM

Default Trophy Book Archery

I had the chance to swing into Trophy Book Archery last night to look at arrow rests, since the one I was going to get is online only (from Cabelas). I was happy to find out that the same rest in-store is a few bucks cheaper, and I get it on the spot! I'm picking up my new-to-me bow tonight (Mathews Z7) and will be picking up the rest next week. I'll also be sighting in my bow that same night, so if anyone is there shooting and wants to say hi, I'll be the one shooting all over the board

I also had the chance to watch a few of the archers on the line. Two fellas had very impressive looking target rigs. I felt they kind of took the fun out of shooting, though, since they hit centre every time... What's the fun in that?!

Also, there were a handful of kids that were a pleasure to watch while they shot. Their excitement said it all, especially when one of the staff put out a few balloons for them to shoot. It sure makes me excited to get my son his first bow and have him shoot with dad!

Anyways, Kudos to Trophy book, as I was asked 3 or 4 times if I was finding what I needed, and for having competitive prices.