Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2015, 06:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32-40win View Post
I have been seeing lots of snippets from various things Trump has said over the last few weeks, so, I thought I'd have a look at some of the interviews he has done lately in the "major show" class. So, I looked at You Tube and saw one with Hannity from the 11th, and one from Meet the Press last weekend.
I was marginally impressed with the Meet the Press interview, as I watched it first. He came across as being in the process of developing the people and a plan, not willing to say too much yet, so as not to give out secrets , so to speak.
Then I watched Hannity's interview.
It struck me as the two interviews were nearly word for word the same, as far as what Trump said. Change the background and the camera position, and play the recording of the words Trump spoke, was how it struck me. Yet the Hannity interview was done before the other. Seems like he is getting it down, and the interviewers were playing to it. He is slowly learning to becoming a politician.
Still not sure what to think of him, he is still very much in the process of selling himself.
Interesting concepts of making the countries in the Middle East pay up by taking over the oilfields. Sounds quite hawkish towards them, he's willing spill some blood to do it, I think. His view on NATO is interesting.
Not sure how he plans to stop the "inversion", as he calls it, of business moving out of the US. Almost sounds onerous in some fashion,, and I can't envision just how he will keep it from backfiring on the US. Sounds as though he is inferring that he wants to tank some free trade agreements.
I wonder how he would work some of this stuff thru the US political system to make it happen.

He will shed blood to take over the oil that ISIS has seized.
Not the whole of the middle east.

And he has a few unorthodox agenda's in the works.
We'll just have to see if the American people want extreme change the Trump way ?? Lol
Old 08-19-2015, 07:04 AM
Banned

Did you see Hillary get hammered on the Server Gate issue at the town hall she held yesterday by reporter Ed Henry of Fox News. After a couple of questions, she attempted some pathetic jokes then got very indignant and waddled away from the podium.

This is it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rix4-LjPLIw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_Hn...ature=youtu.be

Like I said in an earlier post, I will be completely surprised if she does not suffer from a nervous breakdown by November!

BBerry-Grandma-NRD-6002[1].jpg hillary20clinton20crying1[1].jpg

Last edited by elkivory; 08-19-2015 at 07:25 AM.
Old 08-19-2015, 07:40 AM
Banned

Ya you can see the frustration setting in.

We'll just have to see if Obama covers her butt????
Old 08-19-2015, 07:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxor View Post

More like denial and panic then frustration. I would definitely hate to be in her shoes now, isn't going to be good!

She will never see any jail time, but her campaign is Kaput! And the fat lady is signing in high octaves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBwqdA7_4lo
Old 08-19-2015, 08:24 AM

So Bill Clinton playing golf with Obama. Hillary making jokes about the server.
The Obama administration investigating the Obama administration not appointing a special prosecutor........ If I had to make a bet right now, I'd say she gets off scott free. It's how they roll. Just another scandal that will be dealt with. Stupid and completely out of control.

Only hope is the integrity of FBI director Comey. I trust him. Not the State dept., not HLS, not Loretta Lynch and the DOJ (lol).......... What a corrupt mess.
Old 08-19-2015, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxor View Post

Yeah maybe the jokes and different tact are a cover....we shall see. Fingers crossed hard.