Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Trapping Discussion

Old 12-01-2021, 10:18 AM
AO Sponsor

Default More Slander???

I just got a call from a Hutterite fellow from Grand Prairie country that told me a fur buyer that he called claimed that I was driving around and paying fifty bucks a coyote.

This story is false.

Please pass this along to the Hutterite circles and otherwise. I am not buying fur for GFW this year.

I thought the lies/slander generating from the fur buying circles would have already ended? I guess not. I guess that is how some people like to do business... se a lot about their character.

I quit with GFW early this fall. This was of my accord. GFW was very good to work for, a most reputable company. As well GFW was pleased with my work for them.
Old 12-01-2021, 10:34 AM

So what your saying is the hutterites drove you out of the business. Well we each have our favorite buyer. We'll you don't want to get on the bad side of the hutterite mafia they'll run you out. Jking. I sure spread the good word about you. But there's a bad apple in every bunch.

Sent from my SM-G981W using Tapatalk
Old 12-01-2021, 03:29 PM
AO Sponsor

Ok, i overeacted! Had a chat with a very pleasant fellow. Sorry to waste your attentions