Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 04-29-2010, 09:36 PM

Default Rifle Basix

I am thinking of putting a Rifle Basix trigger on a rifle of mine and I will willingly admit that I am trigger challenged.
Are they easy to install for someone like me? Are they a good trigger? I have heard good things about them and the price is right.

Thoughts?
Old 04-30-2010, 10:53 AM

I have installed a couple rifle basix triggers. They are a very good trigger!
If you can drive out 2 pins and drive 2 pins back in you can install this trigger.
"I find it amazing that we, as a society, find it so easy to view the perpetrators of crime with an understanding and knowing that they are suffering from the frailties of being a human being yet we cannot seem to extend that same courtesy to the very people we ask to face, on a daily basis, the worst that mankind has to offer."
-Dave (Whiskey Wish)-
Old 04-30-2010, 11:39 PM

I have inbstalled many in many different makes. ALL were drop in fit, very easy and were great triggers. The only one I ever had issues with was for a CZ 452, got an immediate replacement with one phone call. They air mailed me a replacement the same day, even sent me a prepaid envelope to return the old one so they could figure out why it was defective so no more went out like that.

Great triggers, ship to Canada, easy to install, about half the price of their competition and outstanding service. What more could a guy ask for.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:55 AM

the task is not too daunting. I have installed 1 rifle basix into my savage 17mach2 and it wasn't that difficult. As Dean2 commented, the service is great and the triggers are great value for the $
Old 05-01-2010, 07:54 AM

great stuff and the service is super

Old 05-01-2010, 02:39 PM

Thanks folks. Great to hear.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:28 PM

I got a 243 Stevens three years ago....handloads got it shooting tween 3/4 to 1 1/4 inch range. I was considering a new trigger...not sure which one, I called Rifle Basix in the USA. Talked to BOB, what a guy!!....You'd think we were friends for years!! He answered my questions and told me that if this trigger didn't measure up , for ANY reason....send it back to him, and he'd refund my money. So, I Put a Riflebasix in(EASILY) my 243......WOW, what a difference!!...heh heh heh ..even set it off on the very first shot!! I'm gonna install a couple more for a few friends of mine...cuzzzzz....I let em shoot my RB trigger at the range....now they're gettin one each!! Super company to deal with and great representation thru BOB!!