Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 10-01-2022, 09:02 AM

Default M J Outdoor Gear review

Just a word of caution and food for thought for anyone thinking of placing an order with M J Outdoor Gear in BC. Here is a summary of my recent experience. I placed an order for one of his packs on June 24/22 with a 5-6 week delivery. Checked on the pack progress on August 6/22 and was told it would be built next week. This pack was ordered for September 1/22 hunting trip. When it hadn’t shipped by August 23/22 I contacted him and he said I wouldn’t have it in time. I asked to cancel and he agreed to refund me the deposit. I contacted him on August 28/22 as still no refund and was assured his wife would send the refund that evening. As of now October 1/22 still no refund and he will no longer respond to me. Have waited until now to say anything publicly about my experiences and give him time to make it right as I realize its hard enough to make a go of a new Business in the world we are living in. Ordered and received a few things from him prior to canceling the pack service and quality were good but this is not customer service and looks like I’m out $219.50.