Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 07-26-2019, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by troutbug View Post
They interviewd the guys dad on the news and he even said he expects his son to go out in a "blaze of glory" type ending and said he expects his son to be dead.

And they have confrmed sightings of the guys.

Also they have laid charges against them and they are not even in custody so im sure the cops have enough proof to justify that
Same father said they are good boys just looking for work. He was not a stranger to the peyote methinks by the looks of him. Wouldn't put much stock in what he says.
Old 07-26-2019, 02:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogie135 View Post
Here's another theory.....What if they were murdered along with the other three people by another person responsible and they just haven't found their bodies? I see a lot of pitch forks and burning stakes here and in the news when we have heard ZERO evidence other than the police saying they are suspects. I know its probably unlikely but you never know.
I agree
Old 07-26-2019, 02:48 PM

I believe these 2 guys are a couple of smart cookies. To me it seems like they had a master plan they could have been planning it for years. I think they worked at Walmart just long enough to get some money in their pockets to carry out their master plan. They probably have enough cash for fuel and food and what not to evade police for a while. The burning of vehicles is all a distraction. So far they are out-smarting a lot of police forces and a whole country for a matter of fact. I hope they catch these guys before it’s too late and more people are caught up and end up victims in their messed up little game.
Old 07-26-2019, 03:12 PM

RCMP ask anyone who may have unwittingly helped B.C. homicide suspects to come forward

Door to door searches in the next 72 hours.
Old 07-26-2019, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatwest View Post
I believe these 2 guys are a couple of smart cookies. To me it seems like they had a master plan they could have been planning it for years. I think they worked at Walmart just long enough to get some money in their pockets to carry out their master plan. They probably have enough cash for fuel and food and what not to evade police for a while. The burning of vehicles is all a distraction. So far they are out-smarting a lot of police forces and a whole country for a matter of fact. I hope they catch these guys before it’s too late and more people are caught up and end up victims in their messed up little game.
Are there dead in the bush in the black flies are feeding on them that's why the radar couldn't pick him up

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Old 07-26-2019, 03:40 PM

I would imagine they're searching every single cabin up there, there are likely some abandoned ones as well. I would assume that aircraft with FLIR cameras are in use scanning the bush for them, especially at night. It would be a good training mission for military drones if that's allowed, its not as though its the same as a Leopard 2 being used against the population.
Old 07-26-2019, 03:40 PM

Spotted in medow lake.

Edit: they are not sure when the video was shot.
Old 07-26-2019, 03:41 PM

I just got a notice on my Global News Feed that states they were in the Meadow Lake CO-OP.
Oops! Must the post by 1 minute !
Cat
Old 07-26-2019, 03:48 PM

^

One would think the video was shot on the way to gillam.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5690334/b...illance-video/
Old 07-26-2019, 03:58 PM

I look at the video and think,why go into a store and not buy anything?
Only one reason
Old 07-26-2019, 04:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnguy View Post
^

One would think the video was shot on the way to gillam.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5690334/b...illance-video/
And CTV news channel was just saying it was taken in Gillam
Old 07-26-2019, 04:22 PM

I believe that's video from meadow lake a couple days before they were spotted in gillam. They're both 6 foot 4 and have been all over the news, I dont imagine they can hide very long if they've made it out of gillam already.
Old 07-26-2019, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_davey View Post
And CTV news channel was just saying it was taken in Gillam
Lol. Definitely Saskatchewan. I think they just released the video that they previously released the shots from, namely these:

Old 07-26-2019, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatwest View Post
I think you're giving them WAY too much credit. My neighbor subscribe to , they could be muder victims too theory.

Grizz
Old 07-26-2019, 04:59 PM

Mounties in Gillam are now saying they could be long gone

May have had a hand leaving the area
Old 07-26-2019, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrat View Post
I believe that's video from meadow lake a couple days before they were spotted in gillam. They're both 6 foot 4 and have been all over the news, I dont imagine they can hide very long if they've made it out of gillam already.
Yeah O don't Know why Global News feed headed it up with them spotted in Neadow lake and not when!
Cat
Old 07-26-2019, 05:26 PM

With one of the fellows having nazi interests, there could be an organized support group. As mentioned, tracking down their computers and web surfing history should point in some direction. You could hear a train roll by in one of the on-site reports.
Old 07-26-2019, 06:07 PM

Mounties have egg on the face on this one. I’m not speaking of the ones on the ground. The ones running things have no trust in the public and release details that are out of date and just mislead people. Then they give a small lecture to not start rumours. Lol
Using the public is the only way to apprehend the individuals,just make sure you call the cops,and don’t do anything to protect yourself. Trust us to do it for you. 🙄
Old 07-26-2019, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3illy View Post
heard the father of the boy on the radio this morning. At first I thought he was going to provide excuses for his kid but he actually started to cry.......

He didn't make an excuse.......
I heard different newscasts on the radio.
The "tears" ALMOST sounded sincere.

The "father" DID provide a excuse - the poor snowflake had a "bad childhood", so its not his fault.
I wouldn't be surprised if he's found "unfit to stand trial" , and just do a few months in the looney bin till some bleeding-heart shrink decides he's "cured", and he's let out to commit some other atrocity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody j View Post
Makes me wonder, for the people in Manitoba where these killers may be, if you look out the window of your home and see these two guys trying to break into your house, what would the RCMP recommend you do? Defend yourself or call the cops and patiently wait for them to arrive?
Natcherly that's what you're 'supposed to do'!! The cops MIGHT come eventually, but if you defend yourself or your family, even with non-lethal force, YOU are the criminal and probably end up going to jail if you can't afford a real expensive lawyer.
Old 07-26-2019, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckincity View Post
I heard different newscasts on the radio.
The "tears" ALMOST sounded sincere.

The "father" DID provide a excuse - the poor snowflake had a "bad childhood", so its not his fault.
I wouldn't be surprised if he's found "unfit to stand trial" , and just do a few months in the looney bin till some bleeding-heart shrink decides he's "cured", and he's let out to commit some other atrocity.

Natcherly that's what you're 'supposed to do'!! The cops MIGHT come eventually, but if you defend yourself or your family, even with non-lethal force, YOU are the criminal and probably end up going to jail if you can't afford a real expensive lawyer.
B.s
If someone breaks into my home, has a weapon, and either says he is going to kill me, or comes at me with it, you can kill them back.
Old 07-26-2019, 06:28 PM
Gone Hunting

[QUOTE=Talking moose;4006462]B.s
If someone breaks into my home, has a weapon, and either says he is going to kill me, or comes at me with it, you can kill them back.[/QUOTE One day we gotta meet for a beer Moose!
Old 07-26-2019, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talking moose View Post
B.s
If someone breaks into my home, has a weapon, and either says he is going to kill me, or comes at me with it, you can kill them back.

I wonder if it ended up not being Kam McLeod but instead being my mother-in-law wearing a Cathulhu t-shirt that I’d get away with it? They do have similar facial hair...

Either way, where does one buy a Cathulhu t-shirt? Just wondering...
Old 07-26-2019, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal53 View Post
I figure if I'm gonna to jail anyway, it might as well be lethal for the perp. Better to go there for SOMETHING.

Besides, its better if the Court and jury only hears one side of the story (mine). Even a cop told me that once.

Last edited by stuckincity; 07-26-2019 at 06:59 PM.
Old 07-26-2019, 07:02 PM

Gonna shut the news off now. I’ll wait for the movie.
Old 07-26-2019, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Positrac View Post
I wonder if it ended up not being Kam McLeod but instead being my mother-in-law wearing a Cathulhu t-shirt that I’d get away with it? They do have similar facial hair...

Either way, where does one buy a Cathulhu t-shirt? Just wondering...
lol x2 but I need a Rolling Stones T.
Old 07-26-2019, 08:21 PM

Chances of them still being alive at Gillam and not being found yet gets lower by the hour. Odds are they are either dead, lost and soon to be dead or long gone from the area. If they had a plan and any brains they should be somewhere nice by now....but no they are idiots, hopefully they get their just desserts and die eaten by blood sucking bugs and scavenged by coyotes.
Old 07-26-2019, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnguy View Post
Door to door searches in the next 72 hours.
Good thing they announced it taking away any element of surprise they might of had. Better get up in those attics.

I still think they are either dead in the bush or long gone.
Old 07-26-2019, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by does it ALL outdoors View Post
Good thing they announced it taking away any element of surprise they might of had. Better get up in those attics.

I still think they are either dead in the bush or long gone.
They are trying to flush them out.
Old 07-26-2019, 09:05 PM
Banned

Where are the drones when you need one
Old 07-26-2019, 09:16 PM

I'm thinking they could be back in BC by now. Apparently, the one suspect was well aquainted with 'strategy' battle video games. While not 'bush' experienced, he may just be playing a more thought-out game than people are thinking.