Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Trapping Discussion

Old 09-20-2021, 04:16 PM

Default sleds f/s

I put a couple of sleds in the Buy and sell for any trappers who don't watch that page
Old 09-20-2021, 09:07 PM
AO Sponsor

x
Old 09-20-2021, 09:08 PM
AO Sponsor

Super! I never look there myself. What kind of sleds?
Old 09-22-2021, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty S View Post
Super! I never look there myself. What kind of sleds?
Skidoo tundra extreme and a SWT
Old 09-22-2021, 09:25 PM

Default Ridiculous prices

Your prices are unreal. buy a brand new machine with the good engine for same price.
Old 09-23-2021, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeyJack View Post
Your prices are unreal. buy a brand new machine with the good engine for same price.
good luck finding them got to start somewhere
Old 09-23-2021, 01:30 PM

Quote:
The SWT’s only 7 years old and $500 more then I paid off the showroom floor, that’s the new trend 👍
Old 09-23-2021, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torkdiesel View Post
The SWT’s only 7 years old and $500 more then I paid off the showroom floor, that’s the new trend 👍
You are dreaming on your price. We ordered out the door from a riverside Honda two new SWT (24” wide) Skidoo Skandic 900 Ace triple for $15,000 tax included 2020. Good luck, might find a buyer. We replace every few years sell to other Nordic ski clubs.
Old 10-03-2021, 08:31 PM

I just bought a 2011 Tundra with the 660 ace engine for $6,500.00. Heres the full and honest truth. It has zero km's on it. I bought it from a guy that bought it for his survey company back in 2011, but never used it. Now he is retiring and was clearing everything out. Still has the tags hanging off the handle bars. I jumped on it as soon as I found out about it. I'm sure glad it wasn't a different sled, or I would not have had a chance at it. I bought it because I ordered a new Ski-doo Expedition SE with the 900 turbo this last spring, but it may not arrive this fall because of the chip shortage. If I get my Expedition on time, maybe I put this on the market for a small profit.
Old 10-04-2021, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry D View Post
I just bought a 2011 Tundra with the 660 ace engine for $6,500.00. Heres the full and honest truth. It has zero km's on it. I bought it from a guy that bought it for his survey company back in 2011, but never used it. Now he is retiring and was clearing everything out. Still has the tags hanging off the handle bars. I jumped on it as soon as I found out about it. I'm sure glad it wasn't a different sled, or I would not have had a chance at it. I bought it because I ordered a new Ski-doo Expedition SE with the 900 turbo this last spring, but it may not arrive this fall because of the chip shortage. If I get my Expedition on time, maybe I put this on the market for a small profit.
if he has any other sleds etc for sale, shoot me his info please.
Old 10-04-2021, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry D View Post
A 660 ace? Haven’t heard of that one lol. You good sir got a smoking deal on a sled! I’d pay for that in a heartbeat beat but in all honesty the price of used sleds lately, the OP will probably get very close to what he is asking. Quite regularly I see a 6/7 year old sled selling for 7-8000$. Insane but the market will bear what people are willing to pay.
Old 10-05-2021, 09:12 PM

Here is another deal the guys has for you all. If it is what you are looking for, it's a good deal. He has a 2014 Honda four tracks, manual shift. 420cc engine, and only 127km's on it. Mud light tires and hand thumb warmer. Asking $7,000.00. He lives a Wizard lake, south on Edmonton. I got permission from Carey to put his number son here, so here it is. 780-918-2442. Good luck, and send me a note if you make a deal. Tell him Barry sent you.
Old 10-06-2021, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Ironically I stopped in my local skidoo shop 2 days ago. Sure they have machines, but they don’t have gauges or the DES key, in short they don’t run because of the computer shortage. Skidoo is shipping new sleds to dealers with missing parts and no word on when they will be getting the remaining components to actually make them work.
Old 10-06-2021, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtruckin View Post
Ironically I stopped in my local skidoo shop 2 days ago. Sure they have machines, but they don’t have gauges or the DES key, in short they don’t run because of the computer shortage. Skidoo is shipping new sleds to dealers with missing parts and no word on when they will be getting the remaining components to actually make them work.
There are / is new Ace machines, would never buy a xo even if the seller wants more than new.
Old 10-22-2021, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmtada View Post
You are dreaming on your price. We ordered out the door from a riverside Honda two new SWT (24” wide) Skidoo Skandic 900 Ace triple for $15,000 tax included 2020. Good luck, might find a buyer. We replace every few years sell to other Nordic ski clubs.
And yet he sold both sleds per his buy sell add. Stuff is worth whatever people are willing to pay.
Old 10-22-2021, 09:52 PM

Hence why comments are off in the buy and sell
WDF