Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 01-02-2020, 03:57 PM

Default The Python is Back For 2020

https://www.shootingillustrated.com/...0-colt-python/
Old 01-02-2020, 07:11 PM

Yes it is, lots of discussion going on over on Gun Nutz, and among some collectors. A video on it, first review. Would like to note that Hackamore is an old pro....and a die hard S&W fanboy. I take issue with him categorizing the original Python trigger as 'crap' but some didn't like the way it stacked. Anyway, he can still shoot, so I can respect his opinion (barely) while disagreeing with it.

You can put a deposit down and pre-order at Bullseye I believe....but at $2200 and tax, it's still not cheap.

https://youtu.be/HrLYZruNw_g

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 01-03-2020, 06:00 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Probably too little too late to save Colt. Another overpriced product from a company that's really trying to cash in with the antigun crowd. They stopped AR 15 production which was a slap in the face to the rest of us. Their company business model is to be the last man standing in the gun business by making expensive and low capacity 1911's along with high priced revolvers. Sorry Colt, this is nothing that Ruger, S&W or even Kimber can't or won't do better....

This was cut and pasted off that site....man they sure pizzed people off over time eh.

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 01-04-2020, 01:16 PM

But....I still had to put a deposit on a 4.25" gun at Bullseye. It would drive me crazy wondering otherwise. You understand I'm sure....

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 01-08-2020, 03:51 PM

I wonder if the boss will buy me one for my bday. She didn't get me what I asked for, for xmas..