Default gst/hst

Do i have to pay hst on charter in BC
Or if a rebate program
Charter price approx 10000.
Would help on tip
Old 06-04-2012, 07:19 PM

Yes, you will pay HST.

10k..... must be some nice charter!

AFAIK there is no "rebate" for the provincial portion of the HST (sure wish there was).

Some say BC stands for "Bring Cash", I think it stands for "Bend-over Cutie".
Old 06-05-2012, 06:00 PM

Default hst

before the HST it was the PST I called it scenery tax that helps me get through the day!!
Old 06-05-2012, 06:09 PM
Banned

Default wow

lol wow ur payin sum 1 10 g,s 4 a charter trip . in bc yet.... wow that is the dumbest this i ever read or heard ... u must be out ur mind how londg is it 4 .. 1 year lol .. 10,gs lol ... u can fish in mexico for marlin and way better fish .. 4 cheaper .. 125$ a day 3 people playa del carmin resort .. mexico .. i caught a 217 pound marlin ... a wack load of yellow tuna ..lots of 20+ durado,s ... i did not even have a rod on the trip with me .. they suppiled em ... u go there.. theres a whole dock lined with chart boats ... way cheap to ...WOW 10.000 4 A CHARTER TRIP .. HE MUST HAVE SEEN U COMMIN
Old 06-05-2012, 06:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberta_bassman View Post
lol wow ur payin sum 1 10 g,s 4 a charter trip . in bc yet.... wow that is the dumbest this i ever read or heard ... u must be out ur mind how londg is it 4 .. 1 year lol .. 10,gs lol ... u can fish in mexico for marlin and way better fish .. 4 cheaper .. 125$ a day 3 people playa del carmin resort .. mexico .. i caught a 217 pound marlin ... a wack load of yellow tuna ..lots of 20+ durado,s ... i did not even have a rod on the trip with me .. they suppiled em ... u go there.. theres a whole dock lined with chart boats ... way cheap to ...WOW 10.000 4 A CHARTER TRIP .. HE MUST HAVE SEEN U COMMIN
Bassman, He didn't say how many people were in his group or what level of service they are getting. 4 guys $2,500 a piece(As a example), sounds extremely reasonable to me. As for high end Deep sea, my quote today was $15,000 for 5 guys on a live aboard boat 3.5 days of fishing 100 miles off the coast of Mexico. Now this is with one the best charter operators in the world and we will be looking for 300# plus Tuna.

Take a look at these guys. Now this is expensive. But for some, well worth the $$$$. A excellant operation aimed at extremly upper end clients.

http://www.kingpacificlodge.com/rates.cfm
Close to $30,000 for week based on double occupancy if you wished.

We fish many of the same runs of fish they do. I looked at that area when I was thinking about purchasing the Lodge. Nice area.

Jamie
Old 06-06-2012, 07:37 PM

To alberta bassman
Where to you assume what this chater is about
Make sure brain is engaged befoe
Old 06-06-2012, 10:53 PM
Banned

wow.. oh it must be a cruise ship .. lol

Last edited by Alberta_bassman; 06-06-2012 at 11:00 PM.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:59 PM
Banned

Default lol ..

i dont care .. but why cant ur super fancy 10,000 way over price charter people tell you .. they tell u the price ... u dont.. even ask them about gst and hst..LOL you come on alberta fishin forum .. not even the same province .. LOL and i have no brain ok ..
Old 06-06-2012, 11:09 PM
Banned

have a client here in Edmonton, he pays $40k to $50k a year to bring some of his employees on a fishing trip to the queen charlotte islands. they are responsible only to get there, he pays for the rest.

It's not cheap, but i'm hoping this IT guy gets an invite this year
Old 06-06-2012, 11:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
i dont care .. but why cant ur super fancy 10,000 way over price charter people tell you .. they tell u the price ... u dont.. even ask them about gst and hst..LOL you come on alberta fishin forum .. not even the same province .. LOL and i have no brain ok ..
Dude, spelling and grammer will really help your cause.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Man let it go, it's none of your buisness to critique how much another spends on a charter. Maybe if you presented yourself a little better you could land a job by which you might one day be able to afford a similar trip.