Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 09-05-2011, 11:38 AM

Default Waterton park

hey guys I was out touring and camping in the Sw alberta, I'm new to lethbridge, we went to castle falls , caught a few decent sizers there , then headed over to waterton resevoir and caught a few smaller brown there at the bottom of the dam , then headed over to the waterton park , and went and checked out Cameron lake, Any one ever fished there? is it worth fishing? or how bout some of the other lakes close to there?

thanx for any advise guys!!!
Old 09-07-2011, 08:09 PM

cameron is beautiful! limit is one only though, so unless you already have a license for the park you might want to skip it
Old 09-08-2011, 06:43 AM

Smile payne lake

payne lake (maimi } always been good to me there..if trolling use apex.. when i was spin casting i used mostly 5 of diamonds.or 2 inch silver buzzbomb with one side nail polished black. or if i was relaxing at dock with wife i would just use pickerel rig with power bait { orange floating }
caught many many nice trout1 to 3 pounds.

you haft to pass it to go to waterton park you will see a place called mountain view go i say 1 mile past you will see sign turn left about 4 klics down and a great campground..good people run this place and if you want to eat your catch the limit is 5 , good fishing to you..........
Old 09-08-2011, 08:51 PM

^^^ thanx