Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 11-12-2017, 11:25 AM

Angry Breaking the law

This is to the people who was hunting on yesterday November 11th at the Ministick bird sanctuarie driving a grey dodge with the box of a F100 as a trailer with a red quad in the back of it.

As you know you disobeyed the law by cutting the fence and taking your quad in there to haul out your kill. The sign that says foot access only is literally 2 inch’s from where you cut the fence.

It’s people like you that gets hunting places shut down so next time stay home and out of the woods if you can’t read and obey the signs. If I see your truck there again I will take pics of your license plate and turn you in.

Hopefully someone reads this and know the person who drives this truck and passes this message to them.
Old 11-12-2017, 11:29 AM
Banned

your part of the problem by not reporting it already.
Old 11-12-2017, 11:31 AM

I have reported it today just need a license plate to go with it
Old 11-12-2017, 11:32 AM

Your first post on a new forum and you're randomly hoping somebody knows who this is ?

Why didn't you take a picture this time and turn them in ? That would have actually been productive, as opposed to subjecting us to a pointless post and atrocious grammar 😂
Old 11-12-2017, 01:28 PM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryeguy21 View Post
your part of the problem by not reporting it already.
Yup, the rant is useless, act on it and then rant with all the pics too!

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 11-12-2017, 06:49 PM
Banned

jump him guys.......it's the way we roll!
Old 11-12-2017, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiledsaskhunter View Post
X2
Old 11-12-2017, 07:29 PM

Quote:
X3
Old 11-12-2017, 10:36 PM

X4 troll
Old 11-12-2017, 11:38 PM

There are many reasons why someone may not have been able to get a pic the first time. Use your heads.
I appreciate the description. If I see it I can try to get a pic myself.
Maybe there's a connection to the other thread with the moose left in the area
Old 11-13-2017, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extinguisher210 View Post
This is to the people who was hunting on yesterday November 11th at the Ministick bird sanctuarie driving a grey dodge with the box of a F100 as a trailer with a red quad in the back of it.

As you know you disobeyed the law by cutting the fence and taking your quad in there to haul out your kill. The sign that says foot access only is literally 2 inch’s from where you cut the fence.

It’s people like you that gets hunting places shut down so next time stay home and out of the woods if you can’t read and obey the signs. If I see your truck there again I will take pics of your license plate and turn you in.

Hopefully someone reads this and know the person who drives this truck and passes this message to them.
do you have pic's

Quote:
that's funny
Old 11-13-2017, 04:55 PM

Default Reply

You guys are brutal. Lol.

Ok the reason I didn’t get a pic in the first place is I didn’t have my phone on me.
I would have confronted them about this but there was a group of 6 of them so I didn’t find that very wise.

Remember I’m the the one who is innocent here!!!!
Old 11-13-2017, 05:39 PM

Default Opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extinguisher210 View Post
You guys are brutal. Lol.

Ok the reason I didn’t get a pic in the first place is I didn’t have my phone on me.
I would have confronted them about this but there was a group of 6 of them so I didn’t find that very wise.

Remember I’m the the one who is innocent here!!!!
Welcome to the form....you can see that some people here have opinions on everything. Most are good and some are helpful. Some aren't and make it so you don't want to post on anything.

"Opinions are like farts, just because you have one in you, doesn't mean you should let it out"
Old 11-13-2017, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntingonthebrain View Post
Welcome to the form....you can see that some people here have opinions on everything. Most are good and some are helpful. Some aren't and make it so you don't want to post on anything.

"Opinions are like farts, just because you have one in you, doesn't mean you should let it out"
X2

Sent from my SM-T817W using Tapatalk
Old 11-13-2017, 05:55 PM

That was funny,...open mouth smile, followed by a belly laugh,...

Last edited by mckenzieclan; 11-13-2017 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Correction
Old 11-13-2017, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torkdiesel View Post
Your first post on a new forum and you're randomly hoping somebody knows who this is ?

Why didn't you take a picture this time and turn them in ? That would have actually been productive, as opposed to subjecting us to a pointless post and atrocious grammar 😂
This is exactly the reason people do not contribute to this atrocious and irresponsible forum. The only reason I check in is to sometimes catch that one nugget of a good story that is well written and has good intentions. You Mr. Tork are successful in keeping this person from posting again. I commend you for keeping this fellow out our midst. I realize he may have some alternative motive and have other accts on here but this is what the other new people read. They also will think to not post either.
Old 11-13-2017, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvin View Post
This is exactly the reason people do not contribute to this atrocious and irresponsible forum. The only reason I check in is to sometimes catch that one nugget of a good story that is well written and has good intentions. You Mr. Tork are successful in keeping this person from posting again. I commend you for keeping this fellow out our midst. I realize he may have some alternative motive and have other accts on here but this is what the other new people read. They also will think to not post either.
X2....My first post...be nice guy's...
Old 11-13-2017, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvin View Post
Do you really want people joining the forum to simply complain about an incident and threaten non existent people that they'll take a picture and post it next time ?
There's plenty of that on Facebook for everybody!

Post a picture of your hunt that day instead, or about your harvest, or asking help, or anything but complaining about other people non stop constantly!!!

I also don't believe this was his first post on a new forum, I'd put money on it he created a new profile for this rant.
Old 11-13-2017, 07:27 PM

I seen it myself a guy riding a quad at Larry lake after my wife and I hike in 3km to hunt. His response I dint know it was only foot access
Old 11-13-2017, 07:55 PM

The Ministik motorized antics continued again today. Went out for an evening hunt to see two rigs at the west entrance loading up their quads and getting ready to head home after dragging a bull moose out, gutted, but otherwise whole. Last week, I packed one out from 3km in, using a sled and a bunch of muscle glycogen. I guess some figure they are worthy of special consideration and the rules are for the suckers. On the up side, st least this moose went home with someone, versus being left to the scavengers. I did get photos and licence plates. There may be some reckoning.
Old 11-13-2017, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wind drift View Post
The Ministik motorized antics continued again today. Went out for an evening hunt to see two rigs at the west entrance loading up their quads and getting ready to head home after dragging a bull moose out, gutted, but otherwise whole. Last week, I packed one out from 3km in, using a sled and a bunch of muscle glycogen. I guess some figure they are worthy of special consideration and the rules are for the suckers. On the up side, st least this moose went home with someone, versus being left to the scavengers. I did get photos and licence plates. There may be some reckoning.
Was just thinking that there used to be one private quarter in Ministik over on the west side. Was NE quarter of section 10 and maybe they were using that road into it but I️ see that 1/4 is listed as part of the sanctuary again so that road would be a no go for access with anything motorized these days.