Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 01-05-2019, 06:40 PM

Default Alberta Bowhunters Podcast

Had a great conversation with Brent Watson from The Alberta Bowhunters Association about hunting. The ABA has done a great deal for hunters rights and on this podcast we talked about bowhunting and what it does for him in his personal life, for society and why it is important to continue the tradition. Really awesome dude with lots to say. Check it out in the link below or even on Apple podcast, Google Play or Stitcher by searching YourForest.

https://yourforestpodcast.com/episod...h-brent-watson
Old 01-06-2019, 09:56 AM

I heard it . I liked what they talked about . Is there a reason you posted this twice ? Is there something in particular you would like to discuss about the podcast
Old 01-06-2019, 11:08 AM

Not really, just thought might create more interest with this crowd, I recognize some people only check out specific discussion threads.
Old 01-12-2019, 11:20 PM

Most of the stuff your guess spoke about was already known or Common sense . Would have been nice to here more of what they are working towards he future.
Old 01-13-2019, 09:12 PM
Banned

Just another guy trying to push their own podcasts
Old 01-13-2019, 09:28 PM

You are on one today marky mark. Every response I have seen you write today has been ignorant.
Old 01-19-2019, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marky_mark View Post
Just another guy trying to push their own podcasts
And what’s wrong with someone pushing their podcast? I never heard of this podcast until this tread.

Maybe you should consider what your saying and think if it’s productive or non productive.
Old 01-21-2019, 11:22 AM

Default Thanks

Thanks for the support. Honestly, I post the episodes, that are relevant, here for hunters and anglers to find because I would like to help people make the connection between hunting and fishing and other recreational activities with land management and conservation efforts. They are all connected and helping one helps all the others. So I figured this was a good place for people to find it. Obviously some people won’t like it and that is just fine. It’s not for everyone.

Thanks to those with constructive criticism, it does actually help me make it better.
Old 01-22-2019, 05:50 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourForest View Post
Thanks for the support. Honestly, I post the episodes, that are relevant, here for hunters and anglers to find because I would like to help people make the connection between hunting and fishing and other recreational activities with land management and conservation efforts. They are all connected and helping one helps all the others. So I figured this was a good place for people to find it. Obviously some people won’t like it and that is just fine. It’s not for everyone.

Thanks to those with constructive criticism, it does actually help me make it better.
Criticism is a good thing it makes you see from a different set of eyes, a different perspective, good or bad you gotta listen....some times the constructive criticism is the most detrimental as your being guided in a direction intended.....

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...