Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 10-21-2022, 10:07 AM
Banned

Default Kvt - ndp

Kevin Van Tighem running for the dippers.
Not surprising. And explains his mindset.
NDP does not have the best interest of Albertans in their plans.
https://daveberta.ca/2022/10/conserv...tion-opponent/
Old 10-21-2022, 10:42 AM

Yep, almost lost hunting, fishing and camping on a good chunk of my favorite eastern slopes with NPD hitched to Y2Y and CPAWS. They just ran out of time.

Kevin Van Tighem believes human interaction in wild areas should be limited to quiet observation. They won't come right on and say it, but once it's a park be sure the days are numbered.

I hope to god they're not offered another opportunity to Govern in this Province.
Old 10-21-2022, 12:15 PM

Last edited by huntinstuff; 10-21-2022 at 12:26 PM.
Old 10-21-2022, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainTi View Post
Don't think he's showed up on here for quite some time now....which is great. Must have finally gave up

He definitely has the makings of a dipper candidate..a real knob

Without a word of exaggeration, I bet I banned him under 10 different usernames. He is fervent with his message, and a dishonest person too. He is the antithesis of what we need. Don’t be surprised if he becomes Minister of the Environment if the NDP wins, which I do believe will happen if I am reading the tea leaves correctly. I travel in different circles than most on this forum I am guessing. In the cities, the party of Danielle and Jason is not very popular based on my interactions with people. Not at all.

This has absolutely zero to do with racism, but the simple truth is if you walk the mall, you will see that new Canadians / Albertans make up a sizeable portion of our population. You think they are gonna vote en masse for a party who in theory believe in austerity and small government?

I just don’t see it.

Minister Van Tighem. Could you imagine sitting in the blind, killing time, reading his message to hunters in the regs?

This would clearly signal we are in the End Times.

Oi vey.

Last edited by sns2; 10-21-2022 at 02:02 PM.
Old 10-21-2022, 02:30 PM

I hear you, SNS.

Scrolling through some Alberta forums as well as reading comments on news articles were definitely a wake-up for me. We are not the "Alberta" we think we are. Not anymore.

Years ago I predicted the influx of leftist ideals would permeate this fair province eventually. I had never imagined that it wouldn't happen so rapidly, however.

Last edited by Stinky Buffalo; 10-21-2022 at 02:50 PM.
Old 10-21-2022, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
Without a word of exaggeration, I bet I banned him under 10 different usernames. He is fervent with his message, and a dishonest person too. He is the antithesis of what we need. Don’t be surprised if he becomes Minister of the Environment if the NDP wins, which I do believe will happen if I am reading the tea leaves correctly. I travel in different circles than most on this forum I am guessing. In the cities, the party of Danielle and Jason is not very popular based on my interactions with people. Not at all.

This has absolutely zero to do with racism, but the simple truth is if you walk the mall, you will see that new Canadians / Albertans make up a sizeable portion of our population. You think they are gonna vote en masse for a party who in theory believe in austerity and small government?

I just don’t see it.

Minister Van Tighem. Could you imagine sitting in the blind, killing time, reading his message to hunters in the regs?

This would clearly signal we are in the End Times.

Oi vey.
Banned and abused the system through dishonesty.....

Dude is destined to be a Minister

Maybe this info should be shared?
Old 10-21-2022, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainTi View Post
Don't think he's showed up on here for quite some time now....which is great. Must have finally gave up

He definitely has the makings of a dipper candidate..a real knob
I thought he was banned ?

Grizz

Isaiah 5:8
Old 10-21-2022, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Buffalo View Post
I hear you, SNS.

Scrolling through some Alberta forums as well as reading comments on news articles were definitely a wake-up for me. We are not the "Alberta" we think we are. Not anymore.

Years ago I predicted the influx of leftist ideals would permeate this fair province eventually. I had never imagined that it wouldn't happen so rapidly, however.
Perhaps it has something to do with burned trust in right wing parties here that has pushed folks to being more center/left leaning?

We're all freaking out about this guy being a hardcore conservationist who might try to ban OHVs and hunting in an attempt to preserve the Rockies, while the current governing party repeatedly tries to sell out the Rockies for strip mining by foreign companies.

If I gotta pick one, it's an easy choice for me... sorry for ruining the "Alberta" you think it is.

Old 10-21-2022, 11:01 PM

A vote for the provincial NDP is a vote for the federal NDP and their coalition with the Tyrant Blackface. If you willingly support the economic sabotage of Alberta then you should do everyone a favor and relocate outside of the province immediately. And no I won't apologize or move MORE to the left to appease the Marxists and Leftists. It's never been easier, there are only two paths to choose from. One leads to economic prosperity for Alberta in a strong and united Canada. The other leads to the destruction of Alberta's resource and agricultural economies in a fractured and divided Canada.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Old 10-22-2022, 02:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstubbs View Post
Perhaps it has something to do with burned trust in right wing parties here that has pushed folks to being more center/left leaning?

We're all freaking out about this guy being a hardcore conservationist who might try to ban OHVs and hunting in an attempt to preserve the Rockies, while the current governing party repeatedly tries to sell out the Rockies for strip mining by foreign companies.

If I gotta pick one, it's an easy choice for me... sorry for ruining the "Alberta" you think it is.

You obviously know nothing of KVT. People look at his resume and think of him as some sort of hero. He is a POS, liar, hypocrite. Calls himself a hunter, he's far from it. Great politician, full of ***** know it all loser.

If you enjoy the outdoors, he will end outdoor enjoyment as we know it.

A little research goes a long way.
Old 10-22-2022, 02:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armorman View Post
A vote for the provincial NDP is a vote for the federal NDP and their coalition with the Tyrant Blackface. If you willingly support the economic sabotage of Alberta then you should do everyone a favor and relocate outside of the province immediately. And no I won't apologize or move MORE to the left to appease the Marxists and Leftists. It's never been easier, there are only two paths to choose from. One leads to economic prosperity for Alberta in a strong and united Canada. The other leads to the destruction of Alberta's resource and agricultural economies in a fractured and divided Canada.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Someone gets it! Sad that most won't .
Old 10-22-2022, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_davey View Post
You obviously know nothing of KVT. People look at his resume and think of him as some sort of hero. He is a POS, liar, hypocrite. Calls himself a hunter, he's far from it. Great politician, full of ***** know it all loser.

If you enjoy the outdoors, he will end outdoor enjoyment as we know it.

A little research goes a long way.
Exactly. I cannot express what I think of that piece of garbage or I’d have bigger problems than being banned

Y2Y extremist - wants all of our mountains to be a no-white-people zone. BHA executive. Same agenda as Y2Y. Fake hunter - Draws sheep tags and burns them, to keep other people from hunting them, then talks about being one of us outdoorsmen. Worships predators especially grizzly bears, had a hand in the fake “study” that ended the hunt, and continues to lobby against a real study of the bear population.

He is an expert in absolutely nothing besides the south end of a north facing bull, yet the leftist media continually refer to him as a “naturalist” inferring some credentials he doesn’t have
Old 10-22-2022, 03:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3blade View Post
Exactly. I cannot express what I think of that piece of garbage or I’d have bigger problems than being banned

Y2Y extremist - wants all of our mountains to be a no-white-people zone. BHA executive. Same agenda as Y2Y. Fake hunter - Draws sheep tags and burns them, to keep other people from hunting them, then talks about being one of us outdoorsmen. Worships predators especially grizzly bears, had a hand in the fake “study” that ended the hunt, and continues to lobby against a real study of the bear population.

He is an expert in absolutely nothing besides the south end of a north facing bull, yet the leftist media continually refer to him as a “naturalist” inferring some credentials he doesn’t have
Exactly. Glad some are paying attention.

KVT is a .........

Last edited by roper1; 10-22-2022 at 04:12 PM.
Old 10-22-2022, 03:37 PM

Quote:

Lol. Yep, that's him.
Wonder if he has read this yet......
Old 10-22-2022, 04:02 PM

Easy fellas. I disagree with him & his ideals but we can't make it too personal. Thanks!

You can, you should, & if you're brave enough to start, you will. Stephen King
Old 10-22-2022, 05:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstubbs View Post

No, It was Jason Kenny having limp wrists and a personal photographer that made people mad. He was a shell of a Man and should never be put in a position of authority again, he was mentally weak and a place as Glorious as Alberta needs a Strong willed leader, that right there negates anyone from the left from being the logical choice. Hopefully Danielle Smith can handle the heat and direct Canada's greatest province into prosperity.
Old 10-23-2022, 01:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Worships predators especially grizzly bears, had a hand in the fake “study” that ended the hunt, and continues to lobby against a real study of the bear population.
Don't forget how much he loves wolves and pushes for no wolf hunting. Period.
Old 10-23-2022, 01:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roper1 View Post
Easy fellas. I disagree with him & his ideals but we can't make it too personal. Thanks!
Sorry, but telling the truth about this loser was my point.

Ya, I make it personal for a reason.
Old 10-23-2022, 08:48 AM

So does this mean you fellas are going to actively campaign against him in his riding either by personally getting involved with his opponents or financially supporting them, or just make a lot of noise on a somewhat conservative outdoors forum?
Old 10-23-2022, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleboy View Post
So does this mean you fellas are going to actively campaign against him in his riding either by personally getting involved with his opponents or financially supporting them, or just make a lot of noise on a somewhat conservative outdoors forum?
JB, not too many would live in whatever riding the guy is running in, and I am pretty sure that all of the fellas would hang a lawn sign, and talk to their circle of friends about what a vote for him means, maybe even chuck a few bucks toward their UCP candidate.

I would choose different verbiage to describe him, but I sure do get the outrage from fellow outdoorsmen who know his schtick. I have conversed with some of the guys on this thread in prior days about him. They are heavily involved in protecting hunting on the eastern slopes. They put their money, and something more valuable, time, into actively opposing KVT and his cronies attempts to bait and switch the public. He really is a wolf in sheep’s clothing to those who value the outdoors way of life this forum exists for.

The lengths he went to in using this forum as a soapbox to disseminate his lies was amazing.

Extremely. Bad. Dude.

I get why those who know him and his ilk are angry.

Boys, be selective in words, as the mods have to uphold the rules, but let’s keep threads like this going as people need to know what we are up against.
Old 10-23-2022, 09:43 AM

Quote:
JB, not too many would live in whatever riding the guy is running in, and I am pretty sure that all of the fellas would hang a lawn sign, and talk to their circle of friends about what a vote for him means, maybe even chuck a few bucks toward their UCP candidate.

I would choose different verbiage to describe him, but I sure do get the outrage from fellow outdoorsmen who know his schtick. I have conversed with some of the guys on this thread in prior days about him. They are heavily involved in protecting hunting on the eastern slopes. They put their money, and something more valuable, time, into actively opposing KVT and his cronies attempts to bait and switch the public. He really is a wolf in sheep’s clothing to those who value the outdoors way of life this forum exists for.

The lengths he went to in using this forum as a soapbox to disseminate his lies was amazing.

Extremely. Bad. Dude.

I get why those who know him and his ilk are angry.

Boys, be selective in words, as the mods have to uphold the rules, but let’s keep threads like this going as people need to know what we are up against.

I get it. Sounds like a guy that shouldn’t get within a hundred miles of the Legislature. Personally I have never heard of him before this thread.

I just think that sometimes the outrage never makes it past the point of making a post online and that is why these types make inroads. Hopefully those that are in or near this riding will be fighting hard to get this message out to people that actually vote there and will never see this thread.
Old 10-23-2022, 09:50 AM

Quote:
I get it. Sounds like a guy that shouldn’t get within a hundred miles of the Legislature. Personally I have never heard of him before this thread.

I just think that sometimes the outrage never makes it past the point of making a post online and that is why these types make inroads. Hopefully those that are in or near this riding will be fighting hard to get this message out to people that actually vote there and will never see this thread.
He’s a bad cat. IMO, the most dangerous guy for our cause that has ever run for office in this province. One of the guys on this thread, who also moderates over on CGN, gave me tons of help in cross referencing his IP addresses, and using programs to smoke him out. It was bizarre the lengths that guy went to in creating multiple user accounts to get his message out. It was like whack a mole getting rid of him.

My current MLA was like 22 or 23 when he got elected in the orange wave. He was in Nait studying to be an electrician, and someone convinced him to let his name stand for shts and giggles. He ended up winning. He is harmless compared to a guy like this Van Tighem character.
Old 10-23-2022, 09:58 AM

Quote:
He’s a bad cat. IMO, the most dangerous guy for our cause that has ever run for office in this province. One of the guys on this thread, who also moderates over on CGN, gave me tons of help in cross referencing his IP addresses, and using programs to smoke him out. It was bizarre the lengths that guy went to in creating multiple user accounts to get his message out. It was like whack a mole getting rid of him.

My current MLA was like 22 or 23 when he got elected in the orange wave. He was in Nait studying to be an electrician, and someone convinced him to let his name stand for shts and giggles. He ended up winning. He is harmless compared to a guy like this Van Tighem character.
For that kind of behavior the term weasel comes to mind.

Thomas Sowell
Old 10-23-2022, 09:58 AM
Banned

Quote:

Do a search of “Tighem” on here. It will enlighten you.
Old 10-23-2022, 10:02 AM

First time I have ever heard of this guy. And hope the last. Thanx for sharing!...
Old 10-23-2022, 10:16 AM

KV was a civil servant for most of his life. The NDP are Preservationists, not Conservationists. Our ability to have have multiple use on public land Will disappear except for preferred people when comes to hunting and fishing. As for the economy it will be cost prohibitive to run profitable business.
Old 10-23-2022, 10:21 AM

I'm a little surprised how many on here don't know who he is, but I guess it has been a while since I've seen him on here, noticeably on here anyways.
I've seen him pulling his same crap on FB in the past and gotten into it with him on there.
Sns is right. For a lack of more colourful words, he is a BAD one. He certainly fits the orange mold though.
Old 10-23-2022, 10:25 AM

So who is his opponent in that riding that has the best chance of defeating him regardless of party
Old 10-23-2022, 10:34 AM

Quote:

Remember the one MLA in Calgary that got elected (and was punted a while later)? She lived in parents basement, believe was in university, and there was a picture of her floating around with a tshirt with a joint or something on it. Can't remember her name. The NDP was a joke that "accidently" got into power....and are still a joke. Alberta's biggest bungle. Almost miss Brian Mason lol.
A number of members need to get that figured out
Old 10-23-2022, 10:45 AM

Quote:
So who is his opponent in that riding that has the best chance of defeating him regardless of party
Just did a little digging. He’s running in Livingstone-Macleod which encompasses Pincher Creek, Claresholm, High River and Crowsnest Pass; Pathfinder76, CNP, and Bessiedog amongst others are in that riding. LOL.

The UCP MLA is Roger Reid. He won 70% of the vote last go round, with the NDP candidate getting 20%.

Here is a link to Roger’s website…. https://unitedconservativecaucus.ca/roger-reid/

If you live there, do your best to spread the word.

Van Tighem has pretty serious credentials. Superintendent of Banff National Park, author 9 books, honorary degrees conferred on him. He’s a liar, but he’s not a lightweight by any stretch. Make no mistake. He was a carefully selected candidate. He ain’t a kid in classes at NAIT planning on being a sparky like my MLA. No disrespect to all the sparkies out there.