Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 11-11-2013, 09:31 PM

Default Wmu 412

Pathetic, brought my 2 kids out today, we were a little late so we respected other huhters in the area where we usually hunt, took a long drive but found an open spot near the bar c ranch. We stopped had a little Lunch and then this piece of **** showed up in his diesel. He saw the three of us but didn't even talk to us and ran into the bush, I guess to claim it! What a f..... Ashhole, as I stand with my 14 and 15 year old trying to show them the value of an outdoor life. I
Should of flattened all four tires and next time I won't hesitate!!!!
Old 11-12-2013, 05:03 AM

that happens to guys that drive diesels it must be the fumes that make them do things like that.
I realise it is frustrating
but really what would be teaching your sons to be like by flattening
anothers tires????
Old 11-12-2013, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony View Post
Pathetic, brought my 2 kids out today, we were a little late so we respected other huhters in the area where we usually hunt, took a long drive but found an open spot near the bar c ranch. We stopped had a little Lunch and then this piece of **** showed up in his diesel. He saw the three of us but didn't even talk to us and ran into the bush, I guess to claim it! What a f..... Ashhole, as I stand with my 14 and 15 year old trying to show them the value of an outdoor life. I
Should of flattened all four tires and next time I won't hesitate!!!!
Seems there are a lot of guys that are showing an extra amount of " No class " in the field lately . Yes hard to teach kids the right way when stuff like this happens. I'm sure you're just venting when you talk about flat tires , but don't stoop to his level ..
Old 11-12-2013, 06:03 AM

It sucks when some other "hunter" shows up and is like that.. Had a couple like that already this year too.. I try and turn the esxperience around so that it is a learning on what not to do..
On a side note, it is the same as camping, when you get to a site and find that some other camper figured out that diapers don't burn and left them for the next guy.. Teach the kids that we try and leave the site better than we found it, hoping the next person does the same...