Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 09-02-2009, 06:11 PM

Default Bowhunting partner needed!!!

Hi folks Im looking for a bowhunting partner for this season and many more to come. Ive been bowhunting for about 14yrs and am looking for someone with similar skills and dedication.I mostly hunt whitetails,mulies and moose but would like to try elk. Anyone interested let me know
Old 09-02-2009, 06:24 PM

where are u located??
Old 09-02-2009, 08:12 PM

Im in edmonton but will go almost anywhere in alberta to bowhunt
Old 09-03-2009, 06:39 PM

i would be interested, im newer to bowhunting and i live by calgary, so if you would like to chat a bit more, then please pm me. thanks
Randy
Old 09-09-2009, 10:34 PM

Default bow hunting

Hey guys,

I am also in Calgary and if you guys are planning on going out somewhere nearby, let me know? I have a truck as well. PM me if interested.

Thx John
Old 09-10-2009, 11:56 AM

Hey guys,
I'm in Edmonton and I've bowhunted rabbits for 3 years, this is my first season going for big game, I'm looking for a partner too someone with experience that they're willing to pass on. I'm a quick learner.
Give me a shout zonker892!
David
Old 09-10-2009, 08:47 PM

hey I'm new to the alberta area I moved here just over a year ago from new bruinswick, I've bow hunted back there for 4 years so I'm still a rookie to the sport and would really like to experience a bow hunt here I have my bow and am ready to tag along with anyone who knows the area and someone with 14 years experience sounds like someone who would be great to hunt with I to live in the edmonton area on the west side so if maybe your lookin for some company on a hunt just let me know, and please if your not interested thats ok, maybe you could give me one good tip on a place to go...Thanks!!!

robstpeter.
Old 09-12-2009, 07:22 PM

Hi,
I have been bow hunting for a few years now. Mostly in Lethbridge and Crowsnest. Currently in Calgary and would gladly go hunt around the area. Willing to head out anytime.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:22 PM

hey just drop me a line any time and maybe chat a little bit and then we could meet up and away we go!....know any good places?
Old 09-13-2009, 08:13 PM
Edmonton_bow_hunter

hey I'm also in edmonton been hunting for 12 yrs mostly mule deer and moose but a couple bears and a couple whities. got my first buck with the bow last year rattled in a nice 9 pt. last nov. on land I no longer have access to. have my stand set on the in-law's acreage. All I've see is does so far. but season's early. I doubt the in law's would let me bring anyone else to hunt as they dont even realy like me hunting it but grudgingly let me.
drop me a pm if u want
Jason