Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 07-23-2019, 07:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulecrazy View Post
Super excited my wife and sister are doing the drive to Whitehorse in 10 days..... pepper spray and a couple knives will be doing the treck with them I believe.
Don't bring a knife to a gunfight
Old 07-23-2019, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 270person View Post
Mass murder or homicide but not genocide. Unless you are saying these incidents are being perpetuated by one political group or ethnicity upon another for the purpose of destroying in whole or in part.

I think I can read between your lines here. That would really be something if it turned out to be the case. If I'm on the right track here one has to wonder where government would side. Liberals would probably deem it to be justifiable and within reason due to long term extenuating factors.
I kinda thought the same, the sarcasm in my original post on this thread wasn't picked up.

BW
Old 07-23-2019, 12:22 PM

Just on the news at noon the two missing men are now suspects in the murder of the two.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgavey View Post
Just on the news at noon the two missing men are now suspects in the murder of the two.
I read that also, looks like they might now be driving a grey 2011 RAV4 in northern Saskatchewan. Dudes are on the run and are putting on distance. They’ll probably be caught in Sask or Manitoba if they’re traveling where there aren’t many options for roads.

Anyways, there goes the original working theory of the thread.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
I read that also, looks like they might now be driving a grey 2011 RAV4 in northern Saskatchewan. Dudes are on the run and are putting on distance. They’ll probably be caught in Sask or Manitoba if they’re traveling where there aren’t many options for roads.

Wouldn't bet the farm on where they are. We've gone from no connection to these two being murder suspects. within a couple of hours Wouldn't be the first time witness sightings have proven wrong. They could be anywhere.

Grizz
Old 07-23-2019, 01:40 PM

What scares the hell out of me, was four days before that couple was murdered, my buddy and myself were camped in an abandoned gravel pit less than 1km from where they were killed.

It is a totally remote area, no cell service and not much traffic. When I saw the picture of the blue 86 van on the news, I looked it up on the internet, used the terrain in the background, and then used google streetview to narrow down the location. I found the exact spot, 800 meters from the gravel pit we were in. Makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck, we would have clearly heard the gunshots.

If you are going to murder someone and not have witnesses, that would be the place to do it.

Hope they find the bastards before they hurt anyone else. I wonder if the two other "missing" guys from Surrey are related? Are all these guys in the drug business? Deals gone bad or territory issues?
Old 07-23-2019, 02:31 PM

There is a dead couple, another body unidentified, two missing younger men and two missing older men?

Any updates?
Old 07-23-2019, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseRiverTrapper View Post
There is a dead couple, another body unidentified, two missing younger men and two missing older men?

Any updates?
Recent update is the two missing younger men are suspects.
Old 07-23-2019, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewM View Post
Recent update is the two missing younger men are suspects.
http://bc.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/ViewPage.ac...YXkePXPU-f-hnI
Old 07-23-2019, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post

Perfect! Two genocides unfounded /averted. Next topic please.....
Old 07-23-2019, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewM View Post
People murdered makes you laugh?
No, the thinly veiled whatever you want to call it of this thread made me laugh.
Old 07-23-2019, 05:50 PM

[QUOTE=HalfBreed;4005086]No, the thinly veiled whatever you want to call it of this thread made me laugh.[

You may have interpreted it one way, but I think the intent was a sarcastic way just to show how absurd Trudeau’s use of the word ‘genocide’ was. When any nation or group is truly intent on committing genocide against an identifiable group they wouldn’t be simultaneously giving the same group billions of dollars in handouts for decades and decades. That fact shoots Trudy’s formal announcement to smithereens.
Old 07-23-2019, 06:00 PM

[QUOTE=CaberTosser;4005103]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfBreed View Post
No, the thinly veiled whatever you want to call it of this thread made me laugh.[

You may have interpreted it one way, but I think the intent was a sarcastic way just to show how absurd Trudeau’s use of the word ‘genocide’ was. When any nation or group is truly intent on committing genocide against an identifiable group they wouldn’t be simultaneously giving the same group billions of dollars in handouts for decades and decades. That fact shoots Trudy’s formal announcement to smithereens.
It is absurd, the only recent genocides I've witnessed were same on same, be it Africa, East Europe or even Haiti. While tragic, what the church and state did in Canadas past fell well short of genocide.
Old 07-23-2019, 06:23 PM

They are now in northern manitoba. End of the road except for rail line to Churchill. Towns people are going bananas
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B4D53650-D598-4A63-BA01-A9EBCF485C90.jpg (18.6 KB, 94 views)
Old 07-23-2019, 06:54 PM

If they got threw north sask. ,which I doubt,they will be easily taken. And whatever happened to other guy they was looking for?
Cops need to take a lesson from them ones down south. Stop giving info 24 hours old.
Old 07-24-2019, 05:16 PM

The Rav-4 was found burned out just outside Gilliam, Manatoba.

They interviewed one of the dad's and he said his kid is on a suicide mission and thinks he will dead by today or tomorrow.

Shouldn't be long now till they find them one way or the other.