Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 07-15-2009, 06:37 PM

Default Easton Tracer Nock Help!

Im shooting Carbon Ex. Terminator Lite Select 6025, Which nock will fit my arrows? The "S" "X" or "H". Why does Easton have to make it so difficult for us dumb guys? Help would very much be appreciated.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:04 AM

Its really not that difficult. Find out the diameter of the arrows, then see which nock is the same size, and thats the one you use. It probably won't be the X nock, as that one is for the axis arrows. May even want to give eastons customer service a call and find out which ones will fit in the Carbon express arrows...
Old 07-16-2009, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75ft Arborist View Post
Im shooting Carbon Ex. Terminator Lite Select 6025, Which nock will fit my arrows? The "S" "X" or "H". Why does Easton have to make it so difficult for us dumb guys? Help would very much be appreciated.
That info should be on Easton Archery's website. If not call them or e-mail them.
Old 07-18-2009, 06:21 AM

Just curious to hear if you find them to be any good?
Old 07-18-2009, 02:08 PM

I have tried Luminock and they only work once in a while. My dad is shooting one that activates with a magnet, what a pain that is. When these thing work their great, so I figure it cant hurt to try Easton's brand. Cant be any worse.
Old 07-18-2009, 02:49 PM

Default Luminocks

On the up side
I used luminocks last year and had a pass through on an elk,I couldn't find my arrow in the tall grass that day, I went back in the evening and could see the nock glowing from about 2o yards away.
On the down side
I shot at a white tail doe from about 18 yards at 1st light on the edge of a field. In low light like that the nock is really bright. The arrow was headed right for the boiler room and she jumped the string. As bright as that nock looked I got the impression that she actually saw the arrow headed towards her. I don't know for sure if thats the case or not but it wasn't the bow as it was pretty noisy with the wind in the leaves that morning. Had no problem finding that arrow.
I had no problem at all with the nocks lighting up at each shot during my practice They sure make a huge difference in recovering arrows.
Old 07-18-2009, 08:08 PM

Well it sounds like they have worked great for you. Turns out Easton is also magnet operated. So im going to try the G5 Gforce lighted nocks. They camoe with a spare battery and a practice nock. They look good in the package hope they work.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:01 PM

I think that most of those knocks work on the same principal, I don't think you can get away from that. I like the G-Force cause they come in blue, I haven't actually used them though, just like the color...
Old 07-20-2009, 12:32 PM

Carbon Express now makes thair own line of lighted nocks. Can't find them on their site but go to www.basspro.com and look in the arrows section.