Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-02-2007, 05:02 PM
Elnino54

Default Super Deals !!!!

This is too good to not share !!! .......I just ordered a Prairie Ghost Hunting Jacket for $ 23.95 (us) plus shipping from The Sierra Trading Post on Wed. and it arrived this am........If you can find your size your laughing !! You can find good deals on Hunting, Fishing, Outdoor gear Cloths and more......including Binos by Minox......
Check out the link........www.sierratradingpost.com

ps....Just hide your credit card before you check out the sales...LOL
Old 03-02-2007, 06:05 PM
sheep hunter

People in Calgary might want to check out Wholesale too. They have some stuff up to 80% off. Stopped in yesterday and a friend got neoprene waders for $70 and some great deals on other stuff. Not a ton of stuff for deep discounts but still a fair bit. Think they are moving in a couple weeks.
Old 03-02-2007, 06:08 PM
Elnino54

Default Deals

Your right Sheep Hunter........I picked up 3 sets of Vortex broadheads from them for just over $40 , normally they are $35-39 a set.......unfortunately I bought the last ones they had.....LOL
Old 03-02-2007, 07:50 PM
jrs

Default Re: Deals

Lethbridge has clearance everything now as well. Nothing fit me however, if your a large or medium theres lots of very nice cheap clothes/jackets/camo/etc.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:32 PM
walleyes

Default Re: Deals

Hmmmmm,,,,, maybe Cabelas and Bass Pro are moving in and Wholesale is starting their market ploy early... Competition is the consumers friend
Old 03-03-2007, 03:12 AM
Elnino54

Default Bass Pro

I talked to a guy from Bass Pro out east the other day when looking for a scope. He said they were planning to have a store open here in Calgary by this fall at the earliest and by this time next year for sure........LOL
Old 03-04-2007, 11:49 AM
Pappy in AB

Sierra Trading Post. I see that they ship to Canada using UPS. I prefer not to deal with UPS......and their brokerage fees. I'll have a look though (keeping my credit card hidden too lol).
Old 03-04-2007, 12:47 PM
Elnino54

Jacket and Bag came in one box, and the only fee was about $ 3 for cod to cover the GST.........nothing else. Pre-paid shipping was $20.......over all still a good deal. LOL
Old 03-04-2007, 12:54 PM
Jamie Hunt

All our gear for that Caribou hunt last fall came from Sierra. I dont recalll what the shipping charges were. But I dont remember them being over the top.
Besides the deals we got were out of this world.
Columbia rain pants $35
Columbia 3 in one jackets $85
Fleece jackets $15
It was crazy

At that time they had a great selection of Big and tall items. Not so much now

Jamie