Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 09-01-2021, 04:16 PM

Default U gotta vote PC

https://thegunblog.ca/2021/09/01/ele...ed-gun-owners/
Old 09-01-2021, 07:26 PM

LOL - we should be pretty safe then, We all know the Lieberals never follow up on their promises.

Burglar: Aren't you going to call the cops?
Farmer: Why? Nobody knows you're here
Old 09-01-2021, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollGRG View Post
LOL - we should be pretty safe then, We all know the Lieberals never follow up on their promises.
They only skip the positive promises, they have a penchant for getting the negative stuff done
Old 09-02-2021, 12:39 PM

Old 09-02-2021, 04:14 PM

Default Turdo

If the turd gets voted back in, it’s because of voter fraud. Same as what happened in the US. Same machines, same advance notice of “be prepared for hound reds of thousands of mail in votes”, text book USA situation all over again.
Old 09-02-2021, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollGRG View Post
This is so true. The libs publicize their "intentions " only to win votes. Then if they win, they don't act on really anything important or unimportant. They only exist to be a permanent drain on taxpayers.
Old 09-02-2021, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooeylover View Post
If the turd gets voted back in, it’s because of voter fraud. Same as what happened in the US. Same machines, same advance notice of “be prepared for hound reds of thousands of mail in votes”, text book USA situation all over again.

You get Ultra Fort

Old 09-03-2021, 06:45 AM

Quote:
That’s what I’m thinking is gonna happen. Lock down comes pretty quick and all mail in voting.
Old 09-03-2021, 08:59 AM

Can someone provide evidence that we use vote counting machines (i.e. Dominion or otherwise) in Canada?

I'm pretty sure they're all counted by hand.

This is the image from a Tweet by Elections Canada:
Old 09-03-2021, 09:23 AM

Canada’s voting system is nothing like the US’s.

-Billy Molls
Old 09-03-2021, 10:04 AM

Default Election.ca website

https://www.elections.ca/content2.as...t=index&lang=e
Old 09-03-2021, 11:19 AM

Angry Don't believe what those lying sacks of excrement are telling you.

Apparently, what O'Toole says in English does a 180 when it is translated to Francais. Who'da thunk it?

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/fede...guns-1.5572440

Excerpts
Quote:
Conservative leader Erin O'Toole promised Friday to maintain a ban on assault-style firearms, a move that could anger many of his party's supporters.

The Conservative election platform says the party would scrap the order-in-council that banned the wide variety of guns and review the Firearms Act with input from police, gun owners, manufacturers and the public.

But O'Toole, who has previously spoken out against the ban, including during his run for the Conservative leadership last year, told reporters in Montreal on Friday: "We will maintain the ban on assault weapons."

The Conservative leader first said during a French-language debate on Thursday that the Conservatives would not repeal the Liberal ban.

“We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did.”- Thomas Sowell
Old 09-03-2021, 11:30 AM

Assault weapons have been prohibited for decades in Canada. Repealing the OIC is another matter I believe.
Old 09-03-2021, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban rednek View Post
Apparently, what O'Toole says in English does a 180 when it is translated to Francais. Who'da thunk it?

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/fede...guns-1.5572440

Excerpts
I think the issue here might be that you don't know what an assault rifle is. I have zero issue with what he said.
Old 09-03-2021, 11:54 AM

Question What exactly did he say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trochu View Post
I think the issue here might be that you don't know what an assault rifle is. I have zero issue with what he said.
I will agree that he may have been referring to the decades old ban on assault rifles. But the way this is article is written, I take it to mean the AR-15's and their variants, as specified in the latest OIC, will remain on the verbotten list.
He needs to clarify this.

FTR- I'm fairly comfortable with my understanding of what constitutes an assault rifle.
As for our politicians, media, and the multitude of well meaning progressives we've been burdened with? Not so much.

“We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did.”- Thomas Sowell
Old 09-03-2021, 12:01 PM

Quote:
I will agree that he may have been referring to the decades old ban on assault rifles. But the way this is article is written, I take it to mean the AR-15's and their variants, as specified in the latest OIC, will remain on the verbotten list.
He needs to clarify this.

FTR- I'm fairly comfortable with my understanding of what constitutes an assault rifle.
As for our politicians, media, and the multitude of well meaning progressives we've been burdened with? Not so much.
Maybe I'm reaching, or just overly optimistic, but I'm hoping O'Toole knows what an assault rifle is as well and knows exactly what he said.

Old 09-03-2021, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envitro View Post
Can someone provide evidence that we use vote counting machines (i.e. Dominion or otherwise) in Canada?

Dont try to use logic and reason on albertaqanonforum. Clearly if the person you want to win dosnt it’s because of mass voter fraud and a secret new world order lead by billionaires that drink fictional drugs harvested from abused and trafficked children. by they way if you have been watching how the Afghan withdrawal was so well organized you would know how nasa the new world order and the gates foundation have been able to keep everything secret including the world being flat and pull off these city sized construction and incarceration sites with not a single mistake or a single person coming out with a shred of credible evidence.
Old 09-03-2021, 02:41 PM

CCFR release on O'toole's statements in the debate, Cons have released some stuff on it to clarify it too. Worth a listen to see where donations to the CCFR are used, and, I think they are on the right track in their endeavours;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WIzDaK4Is4
Old 09-03-2021, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubious View Post
Dont try to use logic and reason on albertaqanonforum. Clearly if the person you want to win dosnt it’s because of mass voter fraud and a secret new world order lead by billionaires that drink fictional drugs harvested from abused and trafficked children. by they way if you have been watching how the Afghan withdrawal was so well organized you would know how nasa the new world order and the gates foundation have been able to keep everything secret including the world being flat and pull off these city sized construction and incarceration sites with not a single mistake or a single person coming out with a shred of credible evidence.

Exactly. You left out the parts where Democrats slaughter and eat young children in the basements of pizza parlours though.

It really does make you want to shake your head in disbelief but then, Jim Jones, the Manson family, rioters storming the Capitol building at the urging of a moron, and Sunday morning fund raiding gurus begging for and receiving billions to sanctify, .....themselves, happens, so hey.

You can't fix stupid.
Old 09-03-2021, 04:45 PM

Enough voters have to vote PC to throw the Trudeau Liberals out.
Alberta and Saskatchewan already vote overwhelmingly P.C.
Ontario, BC and possibly Quebec will make the difference.
I think that O'Toole just threw OIC prohib firearms owners under the bus, in the interest of winning. That's politics.
Old 09-03-2021, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ward View Post
Assault weapons have been prohibited for decades in Canada. Repealing the OIC is another matter I believe.
Exactly correct.

The article makes me mad and one I would expect from a trash rag like CBC ..... they are painting the picture of O'Toole being deceptive and/or manipulative when, in fact, it's Sparkle socks and his utter and total ignorance on what actually constitutes an assault weapon as defined in the act of 1977.

Assault weapons have been banned ever since then. And O'Toole is simply answering a question clearly and honestly - and, more importantly, with some knowledge of what he is responding to.

On the other hand, Trudeau is just talking in circles and is clueless and ignorant.

What an idiot. I can't wait to wave goodbye to him ......... good riddance. What a useless turd.
Old 09-03-2021, 05:01 PM

Trudeau got played and he didn't even know enough about his own laws to see it. O'Toole knows more about 'assault weapons' than Trudeau is capable of learning.
Old 09-03-2021, 06:56 PM

Thumbs up Breathe in...breathe out

CTV News has edited the story that I linked in Post #12 to more accurately reflect what O'Toole said. The first sentence in the quote has been removed from the article.
I should have known better than to believe the MSM propaganda machine.

Old 09-03-2021, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Our voting system is nothing like the Americans.......
Old 09-07-2021, 10:24 AM

Quote:
I'm not sure what trash rag publication you are getting your information from, but it's utter nonsense.

Canada does not use the "same machines".

The "mail in" (absentee and out of country) voting system is also nothing like the one used in the US.

I'd suggest some research.

What fear mongering fairytale you read, or see on facebook (or trash rags) from someone's opinion (or the lies they spout) are not credible. This is nothing more than just some more nonsense and dribble designed for the gullible. To manipulate the sheep. To use the repeaters of dribble as tools to spread misinformation.

I try and research anything I see these days - because it's hard to trust most of the sources out there.

I hope Trudeau doesn't get reelected either, but if he does, it's likely not fraud, it's stupid people to blame.

Last edited by EZM; 09-07-2021 at 10:34 AM.
Old 09-07-2021, 10:38 AM

Quote:
CTV News has edited the story that I linked in Post #12 to more accurately reflect what O'Toole said. The first sentence in the quote has been removed from the article.
I should have known better than to believe the MSM propaganda machine.
But listening to Otoole in English, he did state very plainly that he would not repeal the Liberal 2020 Firearms restrictions. The media doesn’t have to twist anything, Otooles wording was very clear.
Old 09-07-2021, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envitro View Post

My wife has helped out at polling stations before.
They count by hand. I think it’s 3 people looking at it at any given time and counted twice or thrice. Fuzzy on the details myself but I am sure it’s publicly available online somewhere. After the count, they’re sealed up (maybe in a box???)
I don’t underestimate the amount of stupid that is surrounding us.
If liberals retain or gain power, it’s not necessarily fraudulent.
Old 09-08-2021, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
But listening to Otoole in English, he did state very plainly that he would not repeal the Liberal 2020 Firearms restrictions. The media doesn’t have to twist anything, Otooles wording was very clear.
Whatever Prime Minister O'Toole said, just like everything any politician states before the election, it won't necessarily be put into policy afterward.
The NFA is putting it's full support behind O'Toole and the Conservative Party... Because it's the only alternative to the Liberal's nonsense. The Liberals want us to believe O'Toole is in bed with the NFA.
O'Toole has to tread lightly on non issues like gun control and abortion at this point because the Libs will do anything to undermine Conservative credibility.
If O'Toole stretched the truth a little, it's not like it hasn't been done before.
Old 09-08-2021, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunluvr View Post
Whatever Prime Minister O'Toole said, just like everything any politician states before the election, it won't necessarily be put into policy afterward.
The NFA is putting it's full support behind O'Toole and the Conservative Party... Because it's the only alternative to the Liberal's nonsense. The Liberals want us to believe O'Toole is in bed with the NFA.
O'Toole has to tread lightly on non issues like gun control and abortion at this point because the Libs will do anything to undermine Conservative credibility.
If O'Toole stretched the truth a little, it's not like it hasn't been done before.
The problem is, that his words have driven away some supporters, who now see his firearms policy, as no different than Trudeau's.
Old 09-08-2021, 09:20 AM

According to the latest polls (and yes - polls are not dependable) if everyone who was going to vote PPC (4.8%) voted Conservative it would give the Cons around 38.5% and put them in majority territory.

Think about it.
Choice 1
I'm gonna help Justine and his woke friends destroy the country (and confiscate all of my firearms bit by bit) but feel like I voted my conscience.
Choice 2
I'm gonna hold my nose and vote Conservative because even though they are farther left than I would like, they have a chance of forming government.