Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Sponsors > Sponsor Forums > Prophet River Firearms

Old 01-29-2021, 01:58 PM
AO Sponsor

Default Ruger PC Carbine 9mm Three models in stock

Rifles \ Ruger \ PC Carbine

---

C: I find $44 for shipping a rifle expensive but just the availability of the chassis model made me accept it without pause. Order placed.

P: As far as shipping goes, Canada Post is now charging 23.00 on top of the regular rate for anything over 100 cm. (must be the increased cost of storage? )

---

C: Not to derail but can you guys negotiate a better shipping rate with CP or other carrier, some vendors offer free shipping over a certain dollar amount.

P: We already get a pretty good rate as we ship about 18,000 parcels with Canada post every year. Rates are based on volume, not negotiated, unless you are doing over 100,000 or so a year, then it goes to a flat rate based on average size.

---

C: I just ordered a adjustable stock chassis model thanks! Just curious do you think you will be getting the PC Charger's in?

P: At some point. Everything is just so hard to get now
There is a lot of the PC's sold in the last hour but all three models are still in stock.

---

C: I understand thanks for the explanation. Times sure have changed.

Any suggestion on accessories? Do you have a fatter charging handle, sling point attachment, etc.?

P: No, sorry, really nothing left for accessories for them

---

only a few left in two of the models

---

We are down to four of the 'original' model ones:
Still good supplies of the one with handguard

---

C: I was lucky enough to be in on the first ones ever sold at P&D. I'm a lefty and I love this little workhorse! The sights are quick to acquire and allow for repeatable hits quickly. She's plain Jane stock except for the 5 clear bodied Glock 26 size 10 round mags. Very handy not having superflously long mags hanging up on things.

It's good to see these flying off the shelves and putting smiles on everyone that tries one out. Excellent intermediate rifle for new and young shooters and a big confidence builder.

---

C: The adjustable stock model that I ordered showed up today. This thing looks and feels great. Thanks Prophet River for super fast shipping and a great price.

P: appreciate the business!!! Glad you like it!

---