Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 02-21-2017, 10:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by colroggal View Post
There's a reason I prefer to make my deals in the shadowy corners of basement parkades after dark. It's so much safer.

Colin
Yup, face to face, good firm hand shake, these cockroaches ain't got the berries, EMT only? Go p--- up a rope!
Old 02-22-2017, 10:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Curl Earl View Post
I have a question, I was looking at a scope and the member joined about 6 years ago, has 6 posts and 11 positive feedback rating.

So how is that possible, if you sold 11 items, would you not expect at least that many posts? Or are threads started not in the post count?
For Sale or Wanted ads in the Buy&Sell are not counted in your post count...

Cheers
Old 02-22-2017, 01:21 PM

I have yet to be robbed,not that a couple never tried,but you have to do your home work and not go to fast,thousands of things are sold with zero problems and there has been rip off artist since the beginning of time.Some of the biggest rip offs are the ones that sell 500 or more itrader reading,they flip day and night and you pay for something no one wants and they have no clue if the gun is good or not,so it can go two ways also.If a guy won't talk for a while on the phone and understand why I am checking him out and ask him certain things to do,i just walk away,it;s just a gun,not a pace maker.