Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 04-09-2024, 03:55 PM

"Personally from the lack of agreement and the fact most just seem to want everything for nothing ..." This sums it up my friend...for Alberta Fisheries and the rest of the current issues in our Country to be honest...Not going to rant, because those who really care already know.
Old 04-09-2024, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorne View Post
"Personally from the lack of agreement and the fact most just seem to want everything for nothing ..." This sums it up my friend...for Alberta Fisheries and the rest of the current issues in our Country to be honest...Not going to rant, because those who really care already know.
It’s unfortunate but if people were willing to look towards finding middle ground and understand if you want something you have to be willing to invest in it we would likely have way less issues in many areas

When it comes to fishing/hunting my view is there needs to be a mix of opportunities so different kinds of user can enjoy themselves. At times common sense and sacrifice to benefit the resource or even to create an opportunity for others is needed. Understand that there is no one answer as situation vary demanding different approaches. A sense of reality that sometimes what we want doesn’t match what can be accomplished with conditions present. If hunters/fishermen want change it is going to involve financial support beyond just demanding from the government. It is also easier to make demands when hunters/fishermen are stepping up financially

But this is not the reality people want. It is always complaining about what another group does, focus on only what they personally want, and believe that the government will fund it all

Sorry about the rant but yeah I am a little frustrated with how the things I enjoy are miss handled. Odds are I will just continue to see outdoorsman fight amongst eachother, complain as things dwindle, and fight tooth & nail if license fees go up $1
Old 04-17-2024, 07:08 AM

Delete .