Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 12-28-2017, 11:54 AM

I am absolutely astounded at the number of criminal loving and enabling people on this forum. Leaving keys in your truck to enable a crook to easier get away? Wow. Your insurance will cover you for that, I call that bs. I'm sure cops reading some of these posts would think to themselves, why do I even bother to protect some of you.
Old 12-28-2017, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1899b View Post
I don’t see many thieves getting stopped or a Justice system that deters them. Must have a burned out headlight..
We don't have a justice system in Canada, we have a legal system. It is set up to protect criminals and make money for lawyers, not to deter crime.
Old 12-28-2017, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by traderal View Post
I am absolutely astounded at the number of criminal loving and enabling people on this forum. Leaving keys in your truck to enable a crook to easier get away? Wow. Your insurance will cover you for that, I call that bs. I'm sure cops reading some of these posts would think to themselves, why do I even bother to protect some of you.
You're exactly right, they aren't protecting us, thus the thread on this? Last count I had was 'one' in favour of leaving the keys in the truck? The 'Welder'?
Old 12-28-2017, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillbilly 12 View Post
X 2, people say killing someone over property being stolen isn't worth a life, no you ask the thief is that truck, sled, quad, or whatever else they are looking to steal, is it worth your life?, if so fine steal it but if you die trying. That's it!!!, case closed, no charges nothing. Call the meat wagon, and life goes on.

Oh and sent a bill to the family for the spent bullet for raising such a waste of skin in the first place.
People like you are prone to commit crime and are the reason of a high crime rate in the area you live. Thanks god we have the RMCP to keep you and your people in check.
Old 12-28-2017, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kos View Post
People like you are prone to commit crime and are the reason of a high crime rate in the area you live. Thanks god we have the RMCP to keep you and your people in check.
Quite the statement to make about someone that you have never met. Are you a welder by chance?
Old 12-28-2017, 12:40 PM
Banned

Quote:

And thank god this country isn't going to war cause people like you would be in hiding, prone to commit crime!?? Where do get this from!? He's stating the what needs to be done to curve this problem, the rcmp aren't doing much about it lately if we're having town hall meetings by our local councils and community's, going to bat cause the rcmp can't fiqure out at way To help this problem, it's people like you that don't want anything to happen to these losers it's makes me gag
Old 12-28-2017, 12:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerThomson View Post
But I'm also intelligent enough
No, you aren’t actually.
Old 12-28-2017, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Lol are you kidding me?, yes the cops stop me from killing, and yes I'm prone to comiting crimes, that's why I work for my sh.t and hate thieves ....nice post there bud..
Old 12-28-2017, 12:50 PM
Banned

Old 12-28-2017, 12:58 PM

Quote:
I already admitted earlier that I don't have any suggestions that I think would result in a net positive. I'm a welder not a social scientist. But I'm also intelligent enough to know that creating carte Blanche laws like the ones you and others support are not going to be a net benefit for society.

Im a big enough man to admit I don't know what the solution is. Are you?

In the mean time ill keep looking out for my neighbors and they'll do the same for me. Usually all that's required to stop a thief is a witness and a set of head lights.
Kudos, you are a wise man, sir!
Old 12-28-2017, 02:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Kudos, you are a wise man, sir!
These guys are great entertainment. In their eyes if you aren't for shooting people in the back you love criminals. If brains were copper wire there wouldn't be enough in the bunch to short out a firefly.

Keep revving your emotional engines boys. The same bunch of you bring this up constantly then when you get called out on it you call people criminal lovers all while never actually offering up a workable plan and gnashing your teeth.

Crying on the internet isn't helping your cause boys but it does provide great entertainment for me. Keep up the stellar work.
Old 12-28-2017, 02:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
You sound just like ANTIFA!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg mqdefault-4.jpeg (12.4 KB, 32 views)
Old 12-28-2017, 02:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
These guys are great entertainment. In their eyes if you aren't for shooting people in the back you love criminals. If brains were copper wire there wouldn't be enough in the bunch to short out a firefly.

Keep revving your emotional engines boys. The same bunch of you bring this up constantly then when you get called out on it you call people criminal lovers all while never actually offering up a workable plan and gnashing your teeth.

Crying on the internet isn't helping your cause boys but it does provide great entertainment for me. Keep up the stellar work.

Neither is leaving keys in your truck!!
Old 12-28-2017, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconWilly View Post
You sound just like ANTIFA!
Thanks for the flattery
Old 12-28-2017, 02:58 PM

X2
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
We don't have a justice system in Canada, we have a legal system. It is set up to protect criminals and make money for lawyers, not to deter crime.
Old 12-28-2017, 03:34 PM

Quote:

Let's not forget that you haven't offered a solution of any kind.
If you are content to sit back and do nothing to try and deter these criminal acts, then you are condoning these acts. Therefore, you are a part of the problem.
Old 12-28-2017, 03:37 PM

Sorry to say! we are going to see the SSS situation before it's done!
Old 12-28-2017, 03:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
If you are content to sit back and do nothing to try and deter these criminal acts, then you are condoning these acts. Therefore, you are a part of the problem.
Yeah your way is wrong I KNOW that, but I have no clue what to suggest. But law abiding citezens are the ones to fear.
Old 12-28-2017, 03:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Quite the statement to make about someone that you have never met. Are you a welder by chance?
There are always a couple of skippies on these posts. A welder......ha ha, its hard to weld in your mommies basement. Don't waste any more time with these kids.
Old 12-28-2017, 04:02 PM

I'm no expert but fighting and name calling on the internet won't help solve this problem.
Maybe get off the computer, go for a walk in your neighbourhood and watch out for each other, anything than this bickering will be better, imho.
Old 12-28-2017, 04:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbrass View Post
Sorry to say! we are going to see the SSS situation before it's done!
Well already there won't be no more stealing
Old 12-28-2017, 04:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
My my we need to brush up on our reading comprehension. I look out for my neighbors my neighbors look out for me. Keep the gates closed among other precautions. All things I've already said. But it doesn't match your view so why would you ever read it right.

Also I drive a Ford so keys in or out make no difference to the theif. Keys in and when I get it back it won't have a busted steering column. It also helps that I drive standard which is a natural deterrent.
Old 12-28-2017, 04:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
My my we need to brush up on our reading comprehension. I look out for my neighbors my neighbors look out for me. Keep the gates closed among other precautions. All things I've already said. But it doesn't match your view so why would you ever read it right.

Also I drive a Ford so keys in or out make no difference to the theif. Keys in and when I get it back it won't have a busted steering column. It also helps that I drive standard which is a natural deterrent.
Keep gates closed lol, I guess all the people who get thieved from just leave all their doors and gates open and do nothing to prevent it. So this is why they get things stolen!!!!!

Lol are you serious? I guess everyone should do that, leave the keys in it and they will always they their quads, sleds, trucks back in the condition it was stolen in. Perfect!!
Old 12-28-2017, 04:55 PM
Banned

Quote:

No no no your doing it wrong ,gotta leave your headlights on that's a deterrent in a nutshell!!! Take your keys and leave your headlights on lol
Old 12-28-2017, 05:01 PM
Banned

You laugh but I know you're just desperately grasping at straws. The majority of thieves aren't hardened criminals like in the movies. Most thefts are thefts of opportunity so simply being vigilant, removing valuables from plain sight and having a neighbor come by when they see an unknown vehicle is enough to deter most thefts.

Notice I said most. Of course there are some thieves doing targeted attacks.

If you are so pumped up on being a vigilante why not go out and fist fight em. Or maybe tie your wife's bathrobe around your neck for a cape and grab a golf club and go save the world.
Old 12-28-2017, 05:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Keep gates closed lol, I guess all the people who get thieved from just leave all their doors and gates open and do nothing to prevent it. So this is why they get things stolen!!!!!

Lol are you serious? I guess everyone should do that, leave the keys in it and they will always they their quads, sleds, trucks back in the condition it was stolen in. Perfect!!
Yes most crimes are crimes of opportunity. But you probably already know that. This is why you don't leave your phone and wallet on the dash of your truck. I can't believe I have to explain this stuff to grown men.
Old 12-28-2017, 05:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yes most crimes are crimes of opportunity. But you probably already know that. This is why you don't leave your phone and wallet on the dash of your truck. I can't believe I have to explain this stuff to grown men.
Lol man alive!!, yes they never enter a property unless invited, they always ask to take something with ones permission to do so, so it's not stealing, no such thing as break and enter. They always get in when doors are open, NEVER a forced entry. Lol tho is coming from a person who leaves his keys in his truck, your inviting them right??
Old 12-28-2017, 05:13 PM

Quote:
I look out for my neighbors my neighbors look out for me. Keep the gates closed among other precautions. .
How exactly do you look out for your neighbors? Do you check their insurance policy to be sure they have full coverage and phone the insurance company for them after the robbery....pay their deductible?
Old 12-28-2017, 05:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushrat View Post
How exactly do you look out for your neighbors? Do you check their insurance policy to be sure they have full coverage and phone the insurance company for them after the robbery....pay their deductible?
Well there is only one way to my neighbors property and that is to drive passed my place. If the dog barks I get up and go check. If it's someone I don't know I follow them and ask them what they are doing. Kicked plenty of hunters workout permission off the land info the last couple years.
Seriously how is this an alien concept are you really this thick?
Old 12-28-2017, 05:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Lol man alive!!, yes they never enter a property unless invited, they always ask to take something with ones permission to do so, so it's not stealing, no such thing as break and enter. They always get in when doors are open, NEVER a forced entry. Lol tho is coming from a person who leaves his keys in his truck, your inviting them right??
You do understand what the word opportunity means right.